Outstanding Service- KSI Elkram 7

KSI Lotta

AWARD : OUTSTANDING SERVICE AWARD - KSI ELKRAM 7

PROFILE : http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30240-ksi-elkram-7/

Reason: 

I believe KSI Elkram 7 should be awarded Outstanding Service as he is always encouraging us generals and motivating us to be better. His timezone is similar to mine which means he is around 6 hours ahead of most members. Additionally he is always available to help and answer questions regardless which squad you are in. 

After he gives speeches and offers encouragement I always feel empowered and enlightened to carry on bringing up my squad as best I can. His leadership is iconic already and I can only see him progressing further. 

Awards

I agree completely with the statement above for many reasons. 

One, Elkram has stepped up and has surprised a great many of people with his leadership. At first some were very hesitant. But after a while we realized his strong work ethic and powerful words and his strong will to grow and improve sparked a great many of us to do better. Ranging from either being more positive, to recruiting more. 

Two, Elkram has a great many of skills in the speech department. I didn't know Elk too well compared to a lot of the other Generals just due to the fact that I was a 360 Gen, and wasn't much on the One. But his speech skills are outstanding. He is very acknowledged about KSI and he shares it in a way that doesn't make you wanna snore. He is so passionate in what he believes and what is right that it really changes how you have been seeing things and makes you want to change things for the better. 

Three, Elkram is not afraid to tell you you messed up. If it's small, or big. He is serious and gives you many options as to making yourself or other members or officers better. He doesn't give you attitude just the full on truth. If you aren't ganna pick up your slack, there is ganna be someone who has been waiting for the oppurtunity to step up in your place. 

Fourth, I want to add that when he was an officer and General of Lethal he pushed and encouraged all his members to recruit and to become knowledgeable about KSI and managed to split the squad creating Cruelty DM?!?!?! When I first joined KSI it was in Lethal DM and it was a squad that was dying. I'm not saying he was the only one that helped it grow and bloom into what has been accomplished but he sure did contribute a lot! 

Fifth, Elkram is in a completely different time zone then many of us and I can't tell you a time where he was needed and no one could ahold of him. He makes himself open and available to all who need help or have questions and it's very inspirational. 

I agree 100% that Elkram deserves this award. He deserves to be recognized for the hard work and passion he has put into KSI and I could write more, about how amazing he is and how much he himself has grown as a leader here in KSI. But with that I shall close my statement but if need be will write more. 

Elkram is someone who inspires me and I look up to him as a leader and a friend. 

I also would agree with both above statements 100%. Ever since rejoining KSI last month Elkram has been nothing short of incredibly helpful and patient with my transition back into the swing of things. Since my first encounter with him it has been made obvious both the talent and passion associated with his character and the driving force he is for not only our squad and division but also KSI as an entire community. He is always homnest and trustworthy and is never afraid to be brutally honest. He doesnt sugar coat things but always brings a touch of sensitivity when relaying issues or things that need to be done. If we had more 7's like him KSI would be an incredible experience for every member with the honor of having a KSI tag. I look forward to learning from him in the long time to come and have no doubt he is entitled to this award.

SIncerely, 

KSI Gambit IXV

Titan DM

I believe elkram should receive this award because he puts his life and soul toward this community when he isn't at work he is putting work for our community even more so our division he is the embodiment of the Ksi values and I see no reason why he shouldn't revive this award 

I strongly witness to this statement!

On numerous occasions, he has encouraged and motivated both myself and the members of this division. He has, time and time again, offered advice and words of wisdom. He has brought our leadership team as a division closer together with both his words and his actions.

I can personally say that Elkram has been through many difficult situations that would have driven those weak of heart away from this community.

I have worked side-by-side with him through the toughest of times and, personally, I wouldn't have been able to do it without him.

Not only was he a strong shoulder to lean on, as a division, but he took the negative situations and squeezed all of the motivation he could and served it to the generals, the officers, the members.

DM is better now than it was before, obviously, but DM would not be what it is today without Elkram.

He has strengthened each of the squads, the staffs within those squads, his relationships with the people in those squads and the people leading the division.

He has taken part of multiple departments, even if overloaded with his own work, and done the best with what he had. He makes continuous effort to better himself and those around him.

If you need more, let me know.

I thoroughly believe that Elkram deserves this award.

Elkram is a 100% loyal and dedicated member and leader within our community, his high standards set the benchmark for the squads in our division, and for it the division couldn't be a more stable and structured place.

i cant speak for his previous achievements and contributions to this community, however what I have heard and having known him for 4 months and in that time, he has risen through the ranks and split a squad to which I am the general. He has shown me strong leadership in a hard time in DM, He never flinches from his duty's too his squads and when the chips are down he doesn't back down. He's considerate to other members and always seems to bring the best out in people which Is a trait many people seem to overlook.

Elkram is a top class bloke who's contributions in this community, including productions and being a judge in ksi along with the duty's of a co-founder has shown his organizational skills and commitment to this community, I feel proud to have a leader like him in our community.

I completely agree with this statement.

Elkram is active duty and he is at least 6 hours ahead of us. He makes tine to be in the weekly update. Everytime I have ever been around him he is thinking of ways to better his squad and division.  He makes great strides when motivating his division to push them selves. He is very knowledgeable about KSI and is a stickler  for rules and regulations.

Definitely deserves this award.

He is a good person, great Co-Founder, and exemplary Judge.

The experience i have had with him as a Judge has been extremely positive. He is a very capable contributor to the Judges Corps and presents a new and unique insight into our "KSI Law System".

I am happy to have served alongside him in the Judges Corps and feel he is highly deserving of this award.

I haven't been in dm for long but elkram so far is a great leader taking the role of acting gen while ours us away he puts so much time into this community while balancing his military life and that is hard. He goes beyond his role of cofounder creating gamenights and parties for us to just chill in while still keeping us focused on our squad I'm not the greatest person with words but this leader has kept my squad going without a lot of issues on hand i haven't felt more welcomed by a leader sense true I guess it's a quality in dm sevens but elkram deserves this award and I hope he gets it. 

• Admin Guy

I can attest to his exemplary actions in KSI regarding all of these things and more. Clan-Ops and Web ops both. I can put more details, but I think everyone before me has explained more than enough for Outstanding Service LV 1. LOL

....^ plenty of evidence and people, more than enough info but ima add my 2 cents

<_< hes doing a good job and constantly stepping up his game.........hes got a future.....a future that i member

While I agree with the sentiments expressed above, I would like to wait a day or two with voting, just to allow time for anyone else who knows the member in question who may want to add their statements to this and we really aren't in a rush :)