KSI KiLLER KiNG lv1 Outstanding service award

KSI Iron Lord Meta 7

Name- KSI KiLLER KiNG 

Link- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35003-ksi-killer-king/

Award- outstanding service lvl 1

Reason- KiLLER KiNG  has been working  very  hard and has went beyond for his members of Trocity he is the one that made a new squad split called Paragon from Trocity and for his hard work in his time of KSI  he deserves this, he has a bright future  in his KSI Career 

I witness for killer king as his cofo- killerking is someone i look up to he came into the squad seeing all the good he can do in KSI he immediately started learning about recruitment,coc, sop the whole nine yards and once he learned he started executing like crazy getting recruits like crazy with high retention help train recruits help fellow officers learn thier duties and single handedly raising the bar for excellence not only for his squad but the division as a whole hes the most active on the forums hes constantly moving his squad forward in members and officer development and his reach even goes out to other squads as well so yes if anybody deserves and outstanding service award its him the guy that does the most service for his squad and division 

I witness for killer king as a previous officer under his squad. Killer King is a hard working KSI member and has never given up. This award is for those who show outstanding duties and activities. Ever since I became an officer, he has been the one to point me in the right direction along with make the best decisions he possible can regarding SOP's a CoC. He has been a mentor and amazing leader to many people. I have never seen him fail and I have never seen him turn away, he uses his knowledge to the best of his abilities and strives to make others realize their capabilities and pushes them to reach higher then they ever have. He is an excellent recruiter and trainer and has developed quite a name for himself within KSI in the up-most positive manner. An outstanding service award should go to someone who has never given up, constantly reaching and willing to learn more, and always ready to take on the next challenge given with a fight and win it. This guy definitely shows all traits and characteristics to receive this award, even with his daily dose of scotch. :angel:

So killer king is and always will be what us britts call top dog. he's by far the greatest general, mentor and friend. He's someone our entire squad look up to and never takes his position for granted. he works bloody hard and it's always going above and beyond to make sure his squad is running smoothly. he deserves many awards in my eyes and on behalf of our squad we thank him for everything he does for us. he has vast knowedge of ksi and isn't afraid to pummel it into the rest of us haha. he's a absolute king!!!! 

I witness for killer king as a previous officer in his squad. this guy deserves this award without a doubt I joined ksi with this guy  and climbed the ranks with him and watched him go above and beyond what any other officer/ person possible needed to do. he was a mentor to me and countless others he was there for people regardless of whether it was squad related business or just a personal problem. the guy was like a ksi fountain of knowledge and shared that knowledge with the rest of his squad to make everyone else around him the best they could be. if anyone deserves it its definitely this guy.

We need a few more good witnesses to keep this moving. Remember explain what they have done to earn the award not just state you think they earned it.

I witness for KillerKing because out of everyone I know he has done more than just what is expected. If you want to know anything he is the person to ask, what he doesn't know isn't worth knowing. If anything needs doing, he is the person that gets it done. When I recruited KillerKing I thought that he was gunna be a good fit for the squad (LEGEND LS) I have since seen him go above and beyond in everything that he has done. A while ago I was having problems with life, he was there for me and not just as a Gen, but as a friend. If anyone deserves this award, then KillerKing is the one who deserves it most.

Awards

What to say what to say. I speak for most of his Squad when I say use an exemplary leader and a great person to be around. He's also a very kind person and cherished deeply by his peers constantly on his p's and q's with almost everything

I will testify!  Killer King has been one heck of a help to not just my development as an officer, but many others.  He has been friendly and polite with all of his members but at the same time demanded only the best out if his squad. Any question that anybody has had about KSI protocols has been swiftly answered by him everytime with precise detail.  He has also always pushed his officers to do well and rise through the ranks in a positive manner.  Even during his crazy work days he has been able to respond and help when he was needed.  He's always been a workhorse and a good role model for members to follow and learn from.  From welcoming the new recruits to reaching out to troubled members,  this man has been there for all of us on every level KSI related and even as a friend. He never stops.  In my eyes he deserves it. 

I am witness to killer king in getting the outstanding service award not only because he has help build numbers within KSI but also make sure any officer or member feel right at home. He is not only a great man but a great leader, giving his officer staff the tools needed to carry out the day to day and even gaming with new recruits! My time in KSI has been short to say the least but in that time I have seen killer king do nothing but outshine everyone with the way he does things! With that being said long live the king! 

Awards

I am a witness to Killer King. I believe he has shown great leadership capabilities throughout KSI, even though are members are low in Trocity. I've seen a lot of him in Kik chats, on Xbox he makes Trocity LS a priority he treats it like a job and is like a family and he is dearly appreciated in Trocity. Usually when he logs on I am mostly always with him. He games with Trocity he doesn't go and play with other friends he plays with us and offers to help. He's sort of like a mentor to me in what I would like to be some day as a Gen. I believe he is more than fit for this award. 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35003-ksi-killer-king/

Awards