KSI TexAngel 7 MENTOR AWARD

KSI PapaShocK 7

Name: KSI TexAngel 7

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33988-ksi-texasangel

Award-/-Achievement: KSI MENTOR 

Reason-/-Evidence: She's mentored 10 members  within her KSI career. 

Awards

I am honored to have Texas as a leader. She has mentored me from the earliest stages of KSI to the rank I have come to and has continued to show me support through every decision I make. Texas has always been a helping hand as she guides me through KSI and I am lucky enough to have her as my co-founder.

I'm proud to say that I'm fortunate to have Tex as my current Co Founder and Mentor. She has been my Co Founder and still is . She has taken the time to properly mentor me on how to raise up my officers correctly. She is always there to help me and my officers and I finally feel like I'm getting the mentoring that I need as a General . She is a wonderful example of what a KSI leader should be and I hope to be as great as her someday.

I would like to nominate Tex for this aware. After I ranked higher within KSI, she mentored me and has always been there to support me and guide me through my promotions. She has always been there to explain and answer any question I had about something. So she truly deserves this award. 

Awards

I would like to say that Texas deserves this award more than anything. She's been one heck of a mentor and has guided me through my promotions. She's a really reliable leader and I couldn't have asked for someone better. She definitely deserves this award. 

Awards

Texas is the reason I joined, she mentored me and has always been there for me :) she is a great leader and member of KSI! Couldn't think of anyone better.