KSI HHooters- Mentor Award

Loyalty Paradox

Gamer Tag: KSI HHooters

Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39061-ksi-hhooters/

Award: Mentor

Reason: This member has many people she has mentored over her short time in KSI, more than the required amount and I am witness to this.  She is always in her element when teaching people about KSI and the forums especially but as we all know being a mentor is more than just what I have mentioned here, I will let the witnesses inform you from this point.

Thank You Team. 

I think she is great always explains efrything clearly and is willing to awnser any quistions she is a good mentor

Edited by kebabboy7

Awards

I think this memberof KSI  from what I have seen has mentored alot of people myself being one of them she has helped me alot and is still mentoring me which is making me better as a member of KSI,a player and as a person I can always turn to her for help no matter what the problem is.

Edited by Shorttwo6

Awards

I see this person as my mentor as she introduced me to ksi and stuck by me every step of the way and making sure I knew everything I needed to know, she's helped me develop my confidence of being able to talk to new people and taught me it's okay to be your self. She takes alot of pride in helping others with any issue that they may have inside and outside the gaming world, a true inspiration to me and so glad I came across her :')

Edited by KSI Gizmo