KSI Gizmo Mentor Award

THC KingChaos

KSI Gizmo 

Http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39417-ksi-gizmo

Mentor Award

KSI Gizmo is my mentor within the KSI gaming community.  I believe he has earned the opportunity to have this award because he has been the most helpful player I've encountered yet. He has taught me tips and given advice on my game play and is always striving to help me and others move forward within game and the community. He's not only taught me about game play but about KSI itself and what it means to be apart of such a community.  Simply  a great mentor who earns respect and I will continue to follow through my KSI Days

Awards

27 minutes ago, KSI_Ch4os said:

KSI Gizmo 

Http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39417-ksi-gizmo

Mentor Award

KSI Gizmo is my mentor within the KSI gaming community.  I believe he has earned the opportunity to have this award because he has been the most helpful player I've encountered yet. He has taught me tips and given advice on my game play and is always striving to help me and others move forward within game and the community. He's not only taught me about game play but about KSI itself and what it means to be apart of such a community.  Simply  a great mentor who earns respect and I will continue to follow through my KSI Days

I see Gizmo as my mentor, he is so helpful in any way as possible he never lets anybody down, he's always there for people when they need him, he's happy to help out on any game i really look up to him he's so helpful in KSI when i was a recruit he gamed with me every day making sure i wasnt left out and made me feel like art of them fam! :) 

Awards

Ksi Gizmo is my mentor and I think he deserves the mentor award because he has helped me with a couple of things in games especially destiny. and he's a really nice person in general he's calm and focused on helping who ever needs it. KSI Gizmo has my vote

I am honored to have Gizmo as not just a great mentor, but a great friend too. He has definitely earned the opportunity to have this award. He introduced me to the world of KSI and the greatness involved, it's truly a privilege to be a part of this and above all, to have someone like Gizmo as my mentor. He is very kind and helpful in this gaming community and does his best to help as much as he can. He does well to make sure all of his recruits are treated with the upmost respect, looked after and are fully informed on things in and around KSI. For that, i am so grateful. :) 

Awards

Ksi Gizmo is my mentor. I think Ksi Gizmo deserves the Mentor award because of;

-He introduced me to Ksi, trained and orientated me too ! 

-He has treated me nicely and equally as well as all other members and staff

-He is optimistic and does a great job to motivate others, in the Ksi clan and outside of the clan :D

-He keeps his word, he does raids,crucible,nightfalls etc, helps other members if they need a team and Does the best gamenights ;)

-He is THE person to go to if you need info about anything or need help with anything !!!

And a lot more

This is why i personally think, Ksi GizmoDEFINITELY  deserves the Mentor award

(Love ya giz ;)) 

Edited by Ksi Genial

Awards

ksi gizmo is my mentor and a great mentor and person alway thare if hafe anything to ask or if u need help with anything he defently deservs the reward

Edited by kebabboy7

Awards