KSI Bearded 7 Outstanding service lv1

KSI Iron Lord Meta 7

Name- KSI Bearded 7

Link- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/31064-ksi-bearded-7/

Award- Outstanding  Service Lvl1

Reason- this member  has been beyond helpful ever since I knew  him as a general  and now he is doing his everything  he can and his power to lead Last Strike  to glory.

*Dropping my vote*

Bearded always goes above and beyond to ensure he is the best leader he can be always coming down from the heights of Founder (soon to be promoted) to hang out with the lowest ranking of members to make them feel welcome into this great community we have, I have seen this man even today getting recruits to help build Last Strike to its former glory. He is someone who is a peace keeper when times come for him to be and a leader when time dictates and often keeps us grounded during certain times but what makes him outstanding is that everyone in our division knows who he is due to him being so approachable, he has mentored many people through the ranks and trained even more on everything KSI to uphold the high standards we all have and love to preach and profess.

Bearded will help anyone no matter if there a RCT or another 7 no matter what and will go out of his way to help find with anything you need help with even if it isn't about ksi he's a great leader a great teacher and a great freind bearded gets my vote

I myself am not in LS, but even I can see that Bearded gives his all to his division. I know for a fact he is willing to get busy and helps recruit on a regular basis. Every time we are in a party, multiple people come looking for him to seek his advice, and he is always available, and approachable. Not only is he a good friend, he's a great leader that I look up to. 

As a general this member has done ouststanding work I have witnessed from when he was co founder he did nothing but work and dedicate his free time for those in need he has grown big and he is not toping there is not stopping this young man he is a mentor that everyone has been proud to have he has been there for recruits thought out personal problem to make them forget and have a good time as well as sit and game with the squads under him he is a founder and I've barely witnessed this happen due to the fact founders has alot of responsibility and he yet saves time for us below him.! 

When the hopes are down he enlightens us all. Even when there is no positvives we crate positive moments together thanks to him 

When we lack in knowledge he is there to fill us will all his knowledge from his mighty beard.  Sun it up hard-working, dedicated, activley willing to help and everyone in KSI knows this man 

I might have not known bearded as long as anyone else that has ,but despite that. He has helped me with my transfer and my problems at his maximum capability. He's showed that he truly care about what he does. He's showed dedication to and for LS. And what it truly mean to be a 7 and that... I honor him for. He's earned my respect the way it supposed to be earned. I testify for this.

Edited by Kisho

When my squad first transferred to the Xbox INE, I didn't have a clue what I was doing. He showed me very thing I know today and still consistently help me out with all the problems. He is always there to help, back then when he got me my general position and now even when I am a Sargent he is always there for me and everyone else around me who is struggling or even just needs a friend. 

I have personal experience with him and he has never let me down or given up with me even when I have given up on myself he always finds a way to pick me back up to be the best I can be while pushing me to be better than I could ever try to be on my own. 

This is now closed for witnesses.

Staff Please consider all witnesses above and then post your vote stance.

Thank you.

Spoke to and known bearded for a little always helped out where he can No matter the situation always fun to game with and talk to bearded is an approachable person you can go to him about anything 

Awards