KSI Hooters Mentor award

KSI Iron Lord Meta 7

Name- KSI HHooters

Link- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39061-ksi-hhooters/

Award- Mentor

Reason- in her squad of Trocity  she has rebuilt it and made alot of new friends  and even more members  that see her as their mentor they look up to her every day when she is on and she talks to them how to be better  then ever before. :)

As my mentor, I fully agree with all that is said about Hooters. Such an amazing influence on the squad and has inspired so many to do great things, within and outside of our squad. She has gone above and beyond for Trocity and feel as if she deserves this more than anyone. 

Awards

I see Hayley as my mentor as she is always there to help with anything she can, she wants nothing more than to bring success to trocity, she will work with each and every member to better them 

I see HHooters as my mentor always been there to answer any questions and always been there when I have needed her everytime I talk to her she is always encouraging me to be better in myself she has always made the squad her  main focus making it as good as it can be always making new people welcome 

Awards

I have personally witnessed Hooters mentor her entire squad at some point. I may be her mentor, but in a lot of ways she is mine as well. Always has something to contribute, and always has positive input.

7 minutes ago, True 7 said:

Sorry, bearded. The witness statements for the mentor award only count if you claim that person as your mentor.

Still 3/5, keep the witnesses coming please :)

I figured as much, still wanted to put in my opinion :angel:

I claim Hhooters as my mentor as she has constantly given me advice about being in KSI before I joined and when I joined and is always there for me when I need her. 

On 3/17/2017 at 5:41 PM, Scotland said:

Can I get the last witness within 24h?

Cheers.

Hi, Its been 48hours. 12hours then this is closing.

apparently i didnt post this this morning.....i evidently didnt hit save.

^ i have personally witnessed this woman mentoring people in party's and lobbies when chillling or gaming.....