KSI Hooters Mentor award

KSI Iron Lord Meta 7

Gamertag- KSI HHooters 7

Rank - Cofounder 

Link to profile- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39061-ksi-hhooters-7/

Award- Mentor

Reason- hooters is a great mentor and leader, I have witnessed  in my short time of being in Trocity  I seen her busy every day with a full lobby  of members  asking for help and advice, she tells them so much, her officer staff and her memberships of almost  80 members  no doubt see her as a mentor

Gamertag : KSI HHooters 7 

Award: Mentor 

This newly founded 7 has been the star of the squad. She's taught me so much since I joined. She's given me the inspiration to push for more and achieve the goals I set. She's always pushed me and believed in my capabilities.  I wouldn't be where I am of she hadn't taken the time of day to be my mentor. 

Achieve Greatness and Inspire the world. With her as a mentor I hope to keep ay her heels and achieve as much if not more then her ^-^

Awards

Gamertag : KSI HHooters 7 

With KSI HHOOTERS recently becoming a 7 Ive had time to speak with her  while she was a gen and be mentored by her gaining what information I need she has helped me as much as she can and I will always look up to her and hope I can be like her if not better in the future. 

I think she deserves this award because no matter what situation she is in she always sees and brings out the best in people even her officers.

Edited by Shorttwo6

Awards

Gamer tag: KSI HHooters 7

Award: MENTOR. 

Profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39061-ksi-hhooters-7/

HHooters has always been a great mentor and positive influence on not just myself but the entirety of our squad. She's always happy to help and goes to extreme lengths to make sure the squad is at its best. I have her to thank for my knowledge of KSI and the inspiration to be like her. I hope to see her progress much further. There's no one who deserves this award more than HHooters. 

Awards

Gamertag: KSI Hhooters 7

Ksi Hhooters is my absolute most respected person in my squad, she has always been very helpful to everyone in ksi and settigg up some super dank game nights on destiny. She is the inspiration to follow as a member of ksi, and this is why (and more) why she absolutely deserves this award.

Edit: I class KSI Hhooters7 as my mentor

Edited by Ksi Genial

Awards

I class this person as my mentor as she's always gave me to motivation and courage to get to where I am today, she takes time to make sure that everyone is 100% and fully active 

KSI KSI HHooters 7

I see her as my mentor she has been there from the start she has train me up extremely well and  was there to help anyone that needs any help and solve any issues she is just really so amazing 

Awards

Yes, KSI HHOOTERS is my Mentor, I was recruited by her in person and since I've been in here until this very moment I see her as one of the most helpful, cheering and respectful people in my squad, she has been here for everyone and counts us as her own family, she never brings anyone back with empty hands and is up for any help or advice anytime and anywhere.