KSI HEBREW- Mentor

Solar Obsession

Gamertag: KSI HEBREW

Award: Mentor

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/36177-ksi-hebrew/

Reason: I am sure that there are many more than me who claim this member to be my mentor, in the short time that I have been here he has given me advice and guidance that will stick with me forever and impact every decision I make, for this reason I claim this member to be my mentor.

I claim Hebrew my mentor, he's brought me into KSI and has given me great advice and even pushes people to strive for better. He gives himself little credit, for the big things he's done to help out.

I claim KSI HEBREW as my mentor. He has helped me and pushed me through out my years of being in KSI along with give me advice and point me in the right direction when needed.

28 minutes ago, Fixed Ascend said:

What has he done to mentor you?

Before I was transferred to asgard I was like a wild fire that could not be control. I had an incredible temper and I had a shortage of patience. Every since I have met him he has been helping me control the fire and find more suitable way to express myself without using my anger. He is a good friend as well as a good mentor.

I claim this person as my mentor as he's helped me throughout my Ksi career by giving myself and other members with much needed advice and help and is always ready to be at hand for anyone who feels could use an extra hand