KSI True 7 - Mentor Award

KSI BadKitty 7

Gamertag: KSI True 7

Director: DR - FI

Link to profile : http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21248-true-7/

Reason: Ever since I have joined KSI, True has taught me how to truly represent KSI as a positive gaming community, She has lifted me up, and taught me exactly what it is to be a leader within my division. Not only have I looked up to her, I now have a friend that I can count on in, and outside of KSI activities. I have never seen someone who takes so much time out of her real life situation, positive or negative, to dedicate herself to KSI as a whole. 

I'd love to be the first and most highly promised KSI member and friend to admit that KSI True 7 is someone I can proudly call my mentor:heart:

I've seen first hand True's immense inspiration to others and her overwhelming dedication to helping the people around her better themselves.

I am proud to call True my mentor.

Edited by KSI Igan
Clarification.

True has helped me to become a better officer as well as a better leader in many ways that some could not. She is my mentor.

True is someone a lot of people can lookup to. She has been a mentor to me since I first became a general and has helped me learn what it is to be a leader. I've seen True struggle through things in her time here but she always makes it through coming out stronger in the end. I am proud to have a friend like her that I can count on. She is my mentor.

KSI True 7 has taught me many things from KSI to real life. She has always been there for me when I needed help or guidance and continues to do this as my director now. I wouldn't be the leader I am today without her help. 

KSI True 7 is my mentor.

True has been a big help in molding me into the member I am today and has helped me within clan ops as well as helping me become better within news team. I have always considered her one of my most valuable and reliable mentors here in KSI and am glad to see she got enough nominations. You deserve it, True! Keep up the good work home girl!