Nomination for KSI KiLLER 7

THC KingChaos

Gamer tag: KSI KiLLER 7

Link to forums account :  http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35003-ksi-killer-7/

Award: outstanding service Lv 2 (silver outstanding)

Reason: If your looking for a dedicated serviceman this guy is the one. He is always on point and proving what it mean to be within KSI. I have never seen him take a day off or complain and is always ready to serve his duty as founder to his fellow members. I look up to this gentleman  as a role model and a Insperation. it seems more of a life style then a service ^^

Awards

20 minutes ago, KSI ChaosReborn said:

Reason: If your looking for a dedicated serviceman this guy is the one. He is always on point and proving what it mean to be within KSI. I have never seen him take a day off or complain and is always ready to serve his duty as founder to his fellow members. I look up to this gentleman  as a role model and a Insperation. it seems more of a life style then a service ^^

This member has always gone above and beyond for this division. In fact not just LS buthe KSI as a whole. He's very rarely taken any time off and even when he's suppose to be having family time he's still always made himself available. He motivates this entire division and has quickly become our nazi of LS! Something we definitely need at times. He keeps all of us in check and on our toes. He's so inspirational and a true leader, I couldn't be prouder to have met such a brilliant mentor who's taught me to be a better person and leader myself. I have gained so much knowledge and confidence since meeting him he's a real keeper. 

This member from the time he wakes up to the time he goes to bed. He thinks of ways to either improve the division(LS) as a whole or How to help Gens improve their squads. And he will go out of his way to help or make those improvements. All while sticking to the book like a page in it. Everything he does is to the Book and he goes out of his way to make sure it's being followed and ensures that it will help us grow and make us better. He has shown me what it takes and pointed me in the path to become the GEN I am today. Along with many others. Without a doubt this member goes above and beyond for LS and it's members, as the same for KSI. 

Day in and day out this member goes above and beyond for his Division. From going out of his way to help members by buying name changes to staying up until 7am to attend the Division Meeting because I can't attend. What else can I say about one of the most dedicated and hard working KSI members I've ever had the privilege of working with. 

For silver outstanding service I need to know lots of FACTs on what killer has done to go above and beyond the normal call of duty.

Tell me HOW he has done this.

I don't require a novel but lots of description is required.

KSI Killer 7 has that can do attitude regardless of task or trial in any situation. KSI Killer 7 has spirit  and enthusiasm that radiates through the mic that motivates and inspires leaders and members alike. Relentless until whatever needs done is done and then some. KSI Killer 7 a world away from most of his members, with no less than 4 hours plus ahead in time zones and has sacrificed many of nights of sleep which is punishing and grueling in and of itself, speaking from my own experiences of much the same, and what's more doesn't have that I'm tired leave me alone I'm a seven mentality, in today's environment that's something worth noting. KSI Killer 7 has managed multiple squad tags when needed which is above and beyond his duties as they are written. Communication is key to success and there is no one group of leaders that I've witnessed that does it better than LS but Killer actively contributes his as well as making sure everyone else is on the same page. In closing KSI Killer 7 is a model leader not only for his division but what KSI aspires it's leaders to be, high speed, highly motivated, highly dedicated.

KSI Killer 7 has worked both under me and beside me for a couple years now and in that time periodhis service to the community has been above and beyond ive seen him due tremendous work training not only his own officers but sharing his knowledge with others from other squads and divisions with learning the ropes for officers and sgts to climb the ranks as well as help with real life problems all of which is nothing that had to be told or taught to him but whathe naturaly wanted to do not only for the community itself but for the individual members inside it making sure everyone counts tackling problems on the forums even if he didnt know himself he got down and dirty and educated himself so he couldhes donated to the community spent all of his time making his division the best and his work shows for it self im proud he calls me his mentor and friend becuase i could not have asked for a better one that loves this community as much as I do