KSI ShadowFoxx Mentor Award

KSI Furgerson

Gamertag: KSI ShadowFoxx

Link to profile: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40861-ksi-shadowfoxx/

Award being nominated: Mentor award 

Reason/Evidence: ShadowFoxx as shown me that age does not equal knowledge or willpower. I may be older and have been in KSI before but she has shown me how much caring for this community can do and help it grow. She has shown me things that was overlooked when I first joined in EF and things I have been doing wrong and never made me feel inferior to her even though I should. I know I can go to her for any question I might have and I can depend of her for support in gamenights and workshops. She makes any squad she is in better and I know that someone she will earn a 7. She is very welcoming and very humble and has made me want to be a better captain. 

I claim her as my mentor

Awards

This member has reminded me what the real meaning of being an officer truly is and has helped me see the love this community can bring again. She is always there as a helping hand and a teacher for both myself and multiple other members. Always offers advice and a different perspective. She helps me push myself and everyone around to love and enjoy this community! I claim KSI ShadowFoxx as my mentor. 

Edited by KSI Beelzebub 7

Awards

This member has helped me when I've needed it has mentored me even though I'm in another squad they truly is a good leader and member I claim KSI ShadowFoxx as my mentor

Edited by KSI GOT EM 7
Forgot something

When I rejoined KSI fox was one of the first people I met. Even though we weren't in the same squad I would still come to her for help and advice. She is a wonderful young woman and a even better leader. I claim this person as my mentor.

I claim @KSI ShadowFoxx as my mentor! The reasoning behind this as although she is in another division, she always has a huge amount of KSI based information to share with anyone when they need it! If anyone deserves this award it is KSI ShadowFoxx! Keep up the great work! You make a great leader!

I claim ksi shadowfoxx as my mentor even tho she's in a different div she is always there to help out anyone and will help no matter what it is