big shoutout to cyanide

big shoutout to KSI hawk6969 for being a great gen

Awards

4 hours ago, KSI Gary 7 said:

We shall see

Challenge is set, looming forward to the show

Ascend aka wonder woman has a strong chance,as,well

Okie dokie I guess I'll do this

Shoutout to KSI RPG900SR, hes not in KSI anymore but he's been here for a very long time to support me not only in KSI but in school and in swim. He has been a shoulder to cry on and I am beyond thankful for him helping me much myself to become a better leader and better person.

Shoutout to @KSI Silence 7 for supporting me at my highest and lowest. This man supported my decision to step down when it was best for me and helped me learn that people didn't just like me for my rank like I thought they did. He is always there to complain to and his leadership skill is something that I am proud of. I am very honored to be able to say that he was one of my generals.

Shoutout to the people who were in Massacre MP when I was general. You guys taught me a lot about family and helped me enjoy my time as general. Its crazy how hard everyone of you guys worked. You guys helped me establish what kind of leader i wanted to be and helped me learn what i wanted to do in KSI.

Shoutout to everyone in MP when it was there. You guys were always there to support me in the hardest times of my life. You guys helped me find my footing. You guys helped me learn the type of person i want to be in life. Everything you guys did helped me become who I am. Thank you all.

AND the biggest shout out of them all is to the people in Utopia DR, the squad i joined in. When I first joined I wasn't sure that I was going to stay, but the people who stayed up and played with me. Especially those who noticed when I was upset and would just chill with me and make me laugh until I felt better. You guys helped me want to be here.

Shoutout to @KSI KiLLER 7 for doing all he does for this community, shoutout to @KSI HHooters 7 for being the balance we all need and keep in us in check. 

Look forward to seeing how spirit week turns out this year, best of luck to everyone!!

Shout out to all the leaders and members of the board. Thank you all for taking the time to ensure we have a community to call home and to keep it going strong. You all deserve a shout out and much gratitude for all you do. Whether we all see it or not. 

Shout out to the following people:

@KSI Gruntier  Can't say what I normally call you, as I got to keep it somewhat PG. haha Seriously though, where would I be without you and your one liners! You crack me up and are awesome. Secretary, I appreciate your services more than you know. You may suck at UNO, but I forgive you for that, as the bots put up the real challenge. Thank You for being an amazing friend and person that I know I could go to about anything and always rely on! 

@MitchmeisterHS Mitch, Mitch, Mitch..you know I got to keep the rest censored. Anyhow, ever since I transferred here, you've been Welcoming and an amazing friend to me. Always enjoy hanging out and gaming with you. Always have/had confidence in you, and you are proving to be super awesome! You are just an amazing person overall, and someone I could go to for pretty much anything. Thanks for always remaining true to yourself bro, and being someone that is just overall a great person. You are more humble and nice than you think! hehe 

@KSI Lightspeed I don't get how you stay so calm, cool and collected all the time. Little light, you've come a long way. Not only are you great in all you do, but are a really amazing person as well. You are always someone I could count on, in and out of KSI. You've grown to be an amazing friend and person, and someone I know I could go to, as we're always on the same page with anything. Thank You for everything, always!

@KSI Kyusent I'll probably have to direct you to read this still, lol, but seriously, you are someone that is an amazing friend, and always there to listen, talk, and just play games and have fun with. I'm glad that I could do the same with you, and remember, the Guardian is always watching you. 

@I AM W1CKED Thanks for being a mentor and great friend as well. You are one of the best, as you always know how to get down and have a good time, and still be an amazing leader an asset to this community. Always crack me up with your funny pics/memes. haha One of these days I might beat you in a game of Halo..you never know. 

Hello syther,oblivion,oblivious here whatever you call me here are my shout outs

ksi fuzzymeep 7

dylan keep up the good work grinding on that diet of yours and agruementive spirit of yours. Maybe one of this days I'll break through and be up there before you step down 

ksi ronin 77

been three long years brotha we have had lots of ups and downs but hey man who knew you'd finally pass me and be the leader I'll be there with you soon always been a dream to run stuff together 

13 minutes ago, BrotherNeroOblivious said:

Hello syther,oblivion,oblivious here whatever you call me here are my shout outs

ksi fuzzymeep 7

dylan keep up the good work grinding on that diet of yours and agruementive spirit of yours. Maybe one of this days I'll break through and be up there before you step down 

ksi ronin 77

been three long years brotha we have had lots of ups and downs but hey man who knew you'd finally pass me and be the leader I'll be there with you soon always been a dream to run stuff together 

Huck you i am argumentative, i  dont believe it....you can my friend, just keep chugging along yourself <3

Haha Shout out to LS for being so awesome and always staying strong!!!

Shoutout to @KSI Karma 7 for being a great person and an absolute laugh 

Shoutout to @PANTSIR for all his amazing work helping our division make the best of themselves. 

Shoutout to @Pirate Chinbeard 7  / KSI Goatie 7 for being an amazing leader friend and absolute pain in my behind at times.

Shoutout to @I am FuzzyMeep™ for taking 2 weeks to respond to my message but he finally got there haha 

shoutout to @KSI KiLLER 7 for being one of the most genuine honest people I've met in KSI. For his endless laughs and constant drunkness. AA said you best not miss you next session with them. 

shoutout to @KSI Serapheeeem 7 for being my friend mentor and partner I never would have got this far without you. And congrats on the recent promotion it's about time. And becoming a judge. 

shoutout to @KSI Gizmo for being an absolute legend. Always been my friend and an amazing leader from the moment I recruited you in. I couldn't be prouder at how much you have achieved. 

shoutout to my boy @KSI Danger 7 for being amazing and always stealing all my kills in smite. 

shoutout to @KSI Uchiha 7 for being an amazing co founder and really stepping up. 

shoutout to @FLAW for joining us and spreading all that positivity throughout LS. To @Broken Akame 7 for finally stepping up in LS and doing something haha you the man. 

shoutout to @KSI HEBREW for stepping up and taking on midgard making it your own. The only way is up. 

shoutout to @KSI DOOFY for always making me laugh beyond face ache. Being an amazing officer doofy LS lucky to have you. 

shoutout to mpliers for always helping me and responding to me in lightening time when I needed help and for your awesome parties. 

shoutout to my only son @go away for all the licks laughs and food faces. 

41 minutes ago, I am FuzzyMeep™ said:

Huck you i am argumentative, i  dont believe it....you can my friend, just keep chugging along yourself <3

Duck you ducking duck 

better Be and you too 

@KSI ECKO 77

man where do I start we've fought laughed fought man. You're a great person and individual. Whatever happens happens right haha but thanks for being a great mentor brotha

@KSI PrimalRage7

Papi what's up brotha gosh it's been crazy since we first meet man but it's all good. Can't wait to get that carepackage from you while I'm in basic brotha

@BrotherNeroOblivious man your a giant pain sometimes bud but I kinda guess that's what makes you you. Just know that your not looking for to that package in basic as much as you think man lol. 

@KSI ECKO 77 holy cow dude have we been thru some things or what brother. Splitting squads moving up and arguing and now I like to consider us friends. Your a crazy dude but your the homie. Never change dude your going places. 

@KSI Ronin 77 I hate your speeches to this day man lmao. But there's not a better guy I would rather see running EO. Your a true friend And have nothing but the best intentions for anyone because you look at things in reality and not in some fantasy world. I wish you nothing but success in the future Man. 

I want to put a massive shout out to LS cause you guys have put up with my crazy personality for over 7 months now. I also wanna put a shout out to all of KSI no matter how new a person is this is a great community to be a part of and every person puts in a great effort to make us fell welcomed and all officers are doing a great job. and last but not least I wanna shout out to all that have made this years spirt week happen I know it isn't easy setting up events like this up keep up the great work guys

Shout out to Last Strike, You guys/gals have been a amazing group of people that I have even had the pleasure of meeting. 

Shout to @Pirate Chinbeard 7 @KSI KiLLER 7 @KSI HHooters 7 For showing me the potential i had and going farther in my KSI Career. They have been there every step of the way and help guide me and show me ways of becoming even better leader for the future. 

Shout to @KSIxAlmondten @KSIxjmitchell @KSIxbarney @KSIkylelovesgod For being the most amazing officers I have ever had the privilege of working with. 

@KSI PrimalRage7, @KSI Ronin 77, @KSI ECKO 77, massive fricken shout out to the three of you for accepting me into EO with open. arms, that show of faith was what I needed to rekindle that fire under my rear

KSI Gr1mSh0t29 (too lazy to find you display name) for stepping up when Defiant needed some direction, look at us now man, charging for a split, thanks to your guidance, and the efforts of the next shout.

Biggest of these shouts however, goes out to the officers and members of Defiant EO none of whom seem to have an off button, pounding their way up the ranks and sucking up recruits like a vacuum, I may not say it much, or at all, actually, but it's you guys that make me proud to fly the EO flag, and proud to call myself KSI, much love guys!

oh, and the rest of EO are kinda okay too

Gotta give shout out to my Co-Div @KSI Ronin 77 for smelling like booty! but on the real, been awesome to work with you and learn as I go. I couldn't really see this Div being ran any other way than how it is, so lets keep this gravy train rolling!

next up would be the founder @KSIPrimalrage7, the man eats more booty than he does groceries or maybe those are his groceries... lol but seriously man, I wouldn't be here if you and Ronin hadn't pushed me so damn hard and its honestly been awesome. Slow going at first, but hey, look where we are now!

@KSI ECHO 77 this co-fo has been nothing but awesome, full of information and always reliable when needed, appreciate you brother for all the advice and guidance to help me build the squad the way that it is. 

@KSI Guyy my 2nd cpt, this dude right here, its been awesome watching you make your moves as big, and bold and as fast as you have (maybe not as fast as you would of liked) So lets keep this moving and get our next squad for the div!
@KSI R3ap3r 77 my 3rd CPT, man, if it wasn't for this guy i would be lost as Huck! having ran through the hoops and getting here, you were always there to help guide me when I needed it. Lets make my first squad split happen huh?

EO BABY!

#WEOUTHERE

Shout out to all the leaders in ES for all they do with helping me grow and run this div 

First off i want to say good luck and have fun to all my fellow squads and divisions out there!!!! 

Now to Shout outs- 

To my general @KSI Gr1mSh0t29

To my Captains @KSI Guyy and @KSI R3ap3r 77 

To my fellow LT And SSGT @KSI Five Zero & KSI Moonrev

To my Co Division Lead  @KSI Ronin 77

To my Divison Founder @KSIxPapi77

To my new Senior Director of LS And EO @KSI Bearded 7

And to all members of Defiant Vendetta and Talon squad members

These are some of the many people who help make Explosive Outlaws an Amazing Division.  From recruiting, workshops and just overall helping each member whenever there is a problem you will likely find these names involved somehow among others! 

Lastly to my EO members out there remember #WEOUTHERE

Hi ONE  I'M KSI LEGION  I' VE JOIN IN 2012 AT THOSE TIMES THINGS WHERE DARK AND GRAY .TBH I'VE BEEN A GREAT DEAL IN MY LIFE ..WITH OUT GAMING AND KSI I DON'T KNOW WHERE I'LL BE .NO JK SO BIG HUGH SHOUT KSI Fuzzymeeps FOR THE GREAT AND POSITIVE EXPERIENCE I'VE ENJOYED EVERY DAY OF IT..I PLAN ON NEVER LEAVING ..AND BIG SHOUT OUT TO KSI ANTI LEGION FOR PUTTING SO MUCH MONEY FOR THE GAME NIGHTS. AND ONE MORE BIG SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE IN KSI WITHOUT GREAT PEOPLE AS YOURSELFS THE WILL BE NO KSI ONE LOVE EVERYONE