AAP OTM July 2017 (Closing 8th August)

Scotland

Its everyone's favourite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks.

Hopefully we get some spirit week nominations in here!

Rules
1. No Favouritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
2. No self-nominations
3. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.

4. You must have over 40 Posts registered to your profile to participate i.e - Nominate

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Writer
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Productions Team
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-
Link to forums account-
Reasoning why they deserve this-

GFX Artist
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-
Link to forums Account-

Happy voting and Good luck!

Remember that if you are nominating on a mobile device, let us know so we can count your nomination! Thank you!

These nominations close on the 8th of August. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UNB0RN General of Fierce WD
Link to forums account - @Unborn
Reasoning why the deserve this - UNB0RN as a general manages our squad of Fierce very well he does the what he calls the "Bare Minimum" in a way I couldn't (He does a lot more than just the bare minimum though :)). He also handles situations with what seems like an always chilled demeanor where he never gets stressed it seems when a problem or argument pops up. All in all, I am proud for him to be my General and hope to continue learning from him as I rank up as well so I can be a better leader overall!

KSIxToxicAce

SSGT

Division: Last strike (Squad: Impulse

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43417-nasty-toxic/

I think that ace should be nominated for this award because in his first week of being a SGT he recruited 4 members and made sure that all of them got involved in the meeting and game nights plus he made sure that they were trained up appropriately by other members. He learnt the training structure which isn't not required for a SGT to know. He help me out on training my recruits and gave me pointers. He was then promoted after a week to an SSGT and is already trying to start up game nights and is still looking for new recruits. I've seen ace recruiting and he puts alot of effort and time into making each member involved in KSI. He is going above and beyond on making sure that his recruits are having fun and that they always have something to do in KSI, some of his recruits are already changing their gamertags because of this. He has quickly adapted the role of being an officer and has impressed other members in his squad. 

Awards

KSI UNDERDOGG GEN Enforcer FI

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/36139-ksi-underdogg/

I think underdogg deserves this award because he has helped so many people with gamertag changes as wel as Xbox gold. He also is a positive influence on the gaming community. Easy to talk to when you have a issue to discuss. A very active person in the forums as well as gaming with us. He is a great leader and overall great person to be around. 

Awards

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI PANTSIR 7 Senior Director
Link to forums account - @PANTSIR
Reasoning why they deserve this - Pantsir is one of the most knowledgeable people I have ever met in KSI. When he is helping me out, he will give me the correct answer every time. If he doesn't know the answer, he will find it before he tells you. He also is always down to game and just connect with members, get to know them and what they want to do within the community. Pantsir is a very relatable leader and make sure that he connects with the people below him on a friend level rather than a KSI level.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MetaTron 7 Director
Link to forums account - @KSI Metatron 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has been going above and beyond with his duties. He has specific divisions he is over, but often helps approve and situation things for LW when our director is away. He is always willing to jump on any opportunity to help the members of KSI, regardless of division. He makes sure that division transfers are handled in a timely manner and is always on top of his information whenever he gives notes at meetings.

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Seraphim 7 Co-Div LW
Link to forums account - @KSI Serapheeeem 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I got the chance to meet Seraphim a couple months back. He's a really dedicated member and makes sure that the best interest for LW is in mind when he makes decisions. Seraphim is the kind of guy to be very honest with members about what they are doing right and what they are doing wrong. He isn't afraid to discipline members that don't do their job. He also does a great job of including the rest of us 7s in LW with all decisions that we make, from promotions to meetings, etc.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gary 7 Founder LW
Link to forums account - @ASM Gary
Reasoning why they deserve this - I mean... come on... it's Gare-Bear.... But on a serious note, this guy has been the most welcoming person to me since transferring to LW. Any questions I have about members, he is quick to answer. Gary is the type of leader to know a story or two about each member in his division. He works hard with Productions and still manages to have time to attend meetings and gamenights every week for LW. He is someone I look up to and believe he will do big things within this community.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Panda 7 Co-Founder CD
Link to forums account - @KSI Panda 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Panda has always been someone i can go to when I'm having a rough day. Cheesy or not, it's true. This member does the same with his members in CD. I have worked with him in 2 different divisions and have had the opportunity to see him first hand. He is self movitated and driven, meaning he doesn't need constant reassurance. He is very confident when making decisions and always gets all sides of the story before handling situations.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GenghisKhan Caesar LW Gen
Link to forums account - @KSI GenghisKhan
Reasoning why the deserve this - Genghis came over to LW a little over a month ago and has been killin it ever since. He has been on top of his officers, making sure they are posting on roll call, recruiting, training and often tests his officers to make sure they are on top of their stuff. Genghis is a very welcoming guy and is always open for feedback on what he's doing wrong in order to learn for the future. This guy will do big things in this community if he keeps the open mind that he has now.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxNebula Hannibal LW GEN
Link to forums account - @KSIxNebula
Reasoning why they deserve this - The Nebbi Plebi. Where do I even begin with this guy. Nebula has been a very outgoing person since the day I met him and probably well before that. Nebula has never been shy to ask if he is doing well or ask how to become better at being an officer. There was a squad we had that was struggling, and without hesitation, he jumped on the opportunity to help them out. He transferred over there and started to rally the squad. Now that squad has almost doubled in activity, has more people attending meetings, and the officers are much more motivated. Nebula works really hard to show people what he can do, and recently got promoted to General. So he is well deserving of Captain of the month.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Spec Achilles LW 2LT
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - Spec is a quick learner and always willing to receive feedback. When I first quizzed him on KSI information, he didn't really know much. Since then he has been in parties with Karma consistently, asking questions and learning all about KSI. All about squad tags, recruiting, training and what it means to be an officer. He is one that isn't afraid to say he doesn't know an answer but always willing to jot down the answer so he can learn for the future.

Writer
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kamikaze708 Samurai LW GEN
Link to forums account - @KSI KamiKaze708
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kamikaze is one the best writers I have seen in KSI. He is very thorough with his questions when gathering information about a member and he always makes sure to highlight members in the best way possible. I loved the writing he did about Bearded 7. Kamikaze has always been a really open person and he does a good job expressing that in his writing.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HHooters 7 LS Co-Div
Link to forums account - @made you look
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hhooters is one of my favorite KSI members. A couple weeks back, I had a personal issue occur and felt lower than I've felt in my life. She was there to help cheer me up and keep me motivated to go on and keep moving. She is a huge inspiration for the members under her in LS and always seems to find a way to make members laugh. The best part about KSI has always been that it feels more like a home and family than a job. And although we all can get stuck in that mindset of it being a job, HHooters always does a good job of helping members feel at home.

Productions Team
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)- KSI ShadowFoxx Savage DM GEN
Link to forums account- @KSI ShadowFoxx
Reasoning why they deserve this- I have been in the productions team pretty much since joining back into KSI. When shadowfoxx joined, she started to ask questions right off the bat. Making sure she understood what she could and couldn't do and what it asked of her in the productions team. Shadow has been more than willing to stream events from T&E events to DM gamenights. She even bought a capture card in order to build her skills in the productions dept. When she loves something, she puts all her effort into it and she has definitely done this with the productions team.

KSI Kamikaze708 

General 

Division: LW Squad: Samurai  

Link to forums account @KSI KamiKaze708

Reasoning why they deserve this- Kamikaze is always trying to help his squad out in many ways. He has been really pushing his squad to be better in a friendly manner. I don't believe his squad would be as strong as it is today without him.

Awards

Co Founder

KSI Badkitty 7 (Co Founder- DM/ Insanity, Cruelty, Discord)

Link to forums account: 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/

Reasoning: In the realm of what it means to be a co founder and the duties that come with it, I have never in my 3 years of KSI, seen one that shatters the standard like KSI Badkitty 7. Besides being the co founder of 3 squads instead of the normal 2, she is constantly participating in daily squad activities with members, going to gamenights, hosting them herself, working through issues with members, and spreading a wealth of knowledge to both upper leadership in the division as well as members. When she is not working on a squad level, she is an active participant in AAP, T&E, as well as the the HR representative for DM, all of which view her as a valuable member due to her commitment, produced work, and constant promotion. This member is constantly going above and beyond to better herself and the people around her which is truly beneficial to this community.

General

KSI Joe (General- DM/ Cruelty)

Link to forums account: 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6549-ksi-joe

Reasoning: Joe is truly one of the hardest working generals in this community. Day in and day out, he lives and breathes his squad and does anything it takes to ensure that they are happy and thriving. Whether its by hosting workshops, constantly retraining his officers, scouting potential in new members, or spreading his  knowledge, he has created one of the most finely tuned officer staffs I have ever seen. They are sharp, effective, and quick when it comes to any issue or problem and the first to recommend solutions rather than address the problem and wait. On top of this, Joe is constantly recruiting online bringing in at least 1-3 recruits per day and his squad growth is attributed to that. Joe is a model example of what it means to be a general and I hope that the other generals can take note of his actions especially within DM.

Captain

KSI JakRipper (3rd Captain- DM/ Insanity)

Link to forums account: 

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28474-ksijakripper

Reasoning: Jak is an absolutely phenomenal example of what a captain should be for a squad. He has been a huge driver in lifting up a newly merged squad consisting of two broken squads to the standards at which it operates today. Despite doing every duty assigned to his role with recruiting, training, hosting etc, he is always taking it a step further by actually mentoring his squad members on both KSI and non KSI related issues. Hes always there to provide support when needed and there is an overwhelming amount of trust instilled in him by Insanity. This man has a very bright future ahead of him. 

Director
Gamertag : KSI Metatron 7 Director
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33964-ksi-metatron-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this – There are a lot of reasons why I think Meta deserves this. But Ill only post a couple so I Leave the rest for other people to post. First and foremost I Think Meta is one of the most patient, understanding and get Poop done kind of leaders I have ever encountered in my time in KSI. He has helped me, as well as my Division DL Become just a bit better than it was before. He answers us and does everything he can for us at ungodly hours just to make sure we succeed. From things like tags, to Rejoins and even division transfers getting done timely oh and lets not forget hearing us complain : ) Meta has gone above and beyond. I Definitely think if anyone deserves a director award its him. I don’t look up to many people, however Metatron is one of them now.   

Awards

Senior Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Mpliers 7

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/20715-broken-pliers/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Pliers is one of the most approachable Senior Leaders I have met. He is always there to listen to your concerns and assist in every way possible. Mr. Pliers has been a great influence on my leadership drive as this man is always striving to do the best he can for our community family 

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI VeRiiTaS 7 Director FI/EO

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35485-veriidad/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM1MTQyLCJpZF8yIjo3MjYxODB9

Reasoning why they deserve this - Where should i start about this dude, Since meeting Riita during the Div merge of FI and MP Riita has always assured me and with great confidence that NO MEMBER WILL BE LEFT BEHIND. He is an amazing Leader and an amazing person whom cares about not just the community but every single person in it. His wisdom of KSI is outstanding and he WANTS to teach his members to ensure the future of KSI to be as Strong as it can be. He will fight for what he believes in especially for the members he represents 

Co-Div

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rebelfire 7 (Formerly KSI Rebel FS 7) Founder FI

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/911-ksi-rebel-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - What can I say about Rebel, hes a no nonsense type of guy. He will tell you straight how it is, even if you don't want to hear it. Although many may not enjoy this type of leadership his leadership strength is far beyond many who hold his position. His loyalty to KSI is far beyond most i have met in my time in KSI.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Booga 7  Founder FI

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35371-ksi-booga-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Booga oh Booga, he sure is a great character, although i've only known him for a short time, and he may be quieter than most he is observant and willing to help any member that is in need. He has a very bright future in KSI

General 

GamerTag: KSI Night Hawk  (FI/STRYKER)

Link to Forums- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41937-ksi-night-halk/

Reason why he deserves this: Night has far beyond passed my expectations. He's grown into such a strong leader and stepped up since taking role of the 1st General of Stryker and building a large shoe to fill whenever his replacement takes over. He's always willing to learn as much as he can to ensure his members have the best information they can to be successful 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Airborne 7 (HellCat FI- 1st CPT)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/2037-airborne-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Airborne I've gotten to know better over the past few months and has easily shown me what having pride is KSI can really be. He's always willing to help any member of any rank. His KNOWLEDGE is astonishing the STRENGTH he displays for his members is just as amazing, lastly the INTEGRITY this man shows for KSI is top of the line.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KILLERDOGG(Enforcer FI- 3 LT)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43244-ksi-angel-eyes/

Reasoning why they deserve this - She has gone above and beyond any expectation i have for a member. She is prideful of KSI and her div/squad. She is actively ensuring members get proper training even if it takes longer than expected she edures through it with no complaints. She is a prime example of the future of KSI

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Th3 Blaz3 (SSGT FI/ Stryker)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38451-ksi-th3-blaz3/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Blaz3 she's one of the nicest people I've met in my time here in KSI shes a smart intelligent driven member who wants to learn as much as she can about ksi and wants to progress her career in KSI. Blaze has show the drive to be the best I haven't seen in some time, she is avtivly trying to ensure her knowledge is at the top of its game and is always wanting to know more so she can assist other members. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DaQuestion Explosive Outlaws/Defiant
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43932-ksi-daquestion/
Reasoning why they deserve this- While I have so many people in mind for this award, I have to give it to this man. He worked his ass off these last couple of weeks to become an officer and succeeded when he was promoted to SSGT. He picked up recruiting very fast and has never stopped trying to learn and progress further. Whether it is helping host workshops,  being innovated with custom games for game nights or just being an ear to listen to problems and helping  solve them you will always find him doing his best to better his community.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ToridestNut Explosive Outlaws/Defiant
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42757-ksi-toridestnut/
This guy has really started to come into his own as of late, between helping train ssgt and showing them how to handle security checks , promotions, trainings etc. Always willing to take advice and apply it, and  always being around when you need him is some of his best qualities. It's why I think he should get LT OTM!

KSI Falling 

SSG 

DIV: CD.    SQUAD:Eternal

In the week i have been acting GEN of eternal KSI falling has recruited 10 recruits all of which has been cleared and is now an active member of the squad he has been a huge help in running the squad with me anytime i asked for him to do something he was on it no questions asked he just did what i asked him to.

Awards

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ascend 7 
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26961-potato-chip-ascend/
Reasoning why they deserve this Ascend has really been there to help me through so many problems and guided me though situations and others stuff to make me a better leader. Ascend finds ways to help others no matter what. He is a great leader and great member of KSI 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VeRiiRaS 7 (Director- EO,FI)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35485-veriitas-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Variitas has helped out and always made sure things wasn't getting out of hand and when they do he takes care of it in a good General mannar. He is hell of a great director and he does his job the way he should.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Silence 7 (Founder-FI)
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34659-ksi-silence-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Silence has always helped me and others to do better and get better as leading or best way to handle things and to help others.  He always pushes people to do things because he knows what people can do. He's a big part here in KSI and he deserves this.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Night Hawk (General- FI/STRYKER)
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41937-ksi-night-halk/
Reasoning why the deserve this: Night hawk has been through alot and he has started a new squad STRYKER and it has been growing and he doing a great job as leading that squad. Their no doubt he is a tough leader.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KILLERDOGG  (3LT- FI/ENFORCER 
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43244-ksi-angel-eyes/
Reasoning why they deserve this: Killer has been a big part in ENFORCER. She has been dealing with lot of situations and she been help growing the squad and KSI. She always helping others and SGT to become better. She loyal member and a great officer here in KSI ENFORCER FI.

Captain

KSI Skarzx  : Explosive outlaws/Defiant

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx/

Skarz deserves this award because he goes above and beyond to do his job and to still be there for people when they need it. Hes not afraid to promote fresh new ideas to get people interested or to just better the squad in general. Hes always been the go to captain in Defiant of late and its his sociability and structure that gives him his ability to be there for people and still help run the squad. I highly recommend him for captain otm not only because he deserves it but because he will never slack at his duties and he will never turn down a challenge, he learns extremely fast and adapts to every situation thrown at him and as a fellow captain i commend and respect him greatly. Skarzx will be leading his own squad in no time and i expect great things from him

KSI Chicago 7 : CoFo LW

@Windy City Guy

the reason I believe he deserves it is because he always go above and beyond he always check in let's me know what I am doing wrong and helps me fix it .when I need help he always gets on or messages me and when I ask how he would do something he always their and has my back this is why I believe he deserves it 

Director
KSI Bearded 7 WD/DM
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/31064-ksi-bearded-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this- Bearded 7 has gone above and beyond what it means to be a director from doing his duties as such rank to being there for members on a personal matter. Bearded has never made a member feel too small to come to him for a problem or personal advice. He is almost always available if you need him and will jump into your meetings/workshops/game nights to show us that just because he is the Director doesn't mean he is too busy for us. He has shown me what it means to be a leader in KSI and a better person over all. Bearded has shown many members that the 7 in his name isn't to be feared but that it means knowledge and that knowledge is something he will pass on to anyone that would like to have it.

Division Leader
KSI Bixby 7 DM
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28830-bixby-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bixby has always been one of the most helping members in DM since the day I joined Bixby has always been right there to help members become the best they can be. He is always willing to give advice on how you could better yourself and even if you are in the wrong he will sit there with a cool head to explain the situation to you, he has never once made a member feel as if they have done something so wrong that it couldn't be fixed. Bixby is always there for the members in his division and will jump into parties with lower ranking members just to ensure that the members know that he is always just a message away.

Founder
KSI Gambit 7 DM
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-ksi-gambit-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Gambit has always been the member you can go to and just  sit back and relax with or get into some serious gaming with. He is always pushing the Gen's in DM to become better and when he see's a member needing assistance he is right there to help. He goes above and beyond to help his members in any sense he can, from helping learning the ropes to becoming an amazing recruiter. Gambit will always make sure that any member knows they can come to him for help without feeling like just because he has a 7 in his name that they are not worth his time.

General
KSI Joe 7 Cruelty DM
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6549-ksi-joe-7/
Reasoning why the deserve this - Joe has shown many people what it means to be a Gen, he is always there for his squad and keeps them active. Joe is always willing to keep all the members in DM active with each other making sure everyone knows that just because we are in different squads doesn't mean we can't play together. Joe has made DM feel like a big family and each squad as cousins. Joe has thought his members the ropes of KSI and never leaves a member behind. Joe is an amazing leader, everyone of the members in his squad look up to him with the brightest of eyes. He is truly an inspiration to other gens within the division

KSI Igan Discord DM
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13923-ksi-igan/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Igan is such an amazing member in DM, He is always coming up with great idea's to help out not only the Division but the whole community. Igan is always there to support the members in his squad and will show his support to the other squads as well. Igan has given so much information to lower ranking members in order for them to become amazing members within the community. He will always make time to be there for you in anyway you need it but never steps back in his duties almost as if somehow he has more the 24 hours in a day. Igan is an inspiration to all members within our division

Founder:

Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7 (Founder - DM)
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-ksi-gambit-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - What I enjoy seeing most from Gambit is his willingness to spend so much time with his members. He will drop everything if anyone has a problem, whether it's questions from officers, or helping with recruiting. He gets online early, and stays on late, spending nights in game lobbies or just hanging out in parties. He can give expert advice on many topics, inside or out of KSI. Gambit is constantly pushing people to learn different things, and coming up with new ideas himself to get our division active and included with new and fun activities. He's very observant, and can usually pick out an issue before it becomes a serious problem. All in all, I am happy to get to work with him, and also learn from him at the same time. 

General:

Gamertag: KSI Joe (Gen - DM/Cruelty) 
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6549-ksi-joe-7/

Reasoning why the deserve this - Joe is one of the most well put together, organized, hard working generals I have come across during my time within KSI. Each day after he gets home, he spends the rest of his evening either helping his members or finding new ways for his squad to have fun, which many seem to forget is what KSI is all about. His officer staff is well trained, and extremely knowledgeable thanks to the many workshops and training's that are scheduled weekly. When he is not busy with that, he is constantly recruiting new people to integrate into his squad. Because of this, Cruelty has recently split, and has already added at least ten to fifteen new members in the last week and a half. If every general could learn from Joe, KSI would be a better community because of it. 

Captain:

Gamertag: KSI JAKRIPPER (3rd CPT - DM/Insanity)
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28474-ksijakripper/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Reasoning: Never have I come across a Captain that has had as much enthusiasm for his squad. Since combining Brutal and Titan into Insanity, he has really stepped up, taken charge, and filled a lot of gaps. When there is an issue he knows exactly how to handle it, and is not afraid to ask questions when he does not. Jak is always looking to include as many people in daily activities as possible, and his game-nights and workshops are always informative and fun. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what he can do in the future.

Lieutenant:

Gamertag: KSI NeoAssassin (LT - DM/Insanity) -
Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40822-the-neon-aclix/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Until I became a Co-Founder for Insanity, I hadn't really gotten the chance to get to know Neo well. Since then, all I see from him is the willingness to get the job done in a quick and efficient manner. Whatever needs to be done that day, he is usually the first to volunteer for the job. He goes above and beyond what is required of him to do as a Lieutenant, and it is refreshing to see someone take their position as seriously as he does. 

Div Leader:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI bixby 7 (Div Leader - DM)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/28830-bixby-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this: bixby is always there to get the job done effectively. He knows how to also implement fun, while teaching other members in the process. He cares deeply for DM and all the members. He gives attention to anyone who needs it, regardless of rank. He'll answer any question, almost as quick as you ask him. He's readily available and even will talk with you one on one, to answer any question(s) and fix any situation that may come up on the spot. His goal of showing all members, not just in DM, but all around KSI, that leaders are here to play, have fun and help at the same time really shows, which is appreciated by myself and many others in the Community as well. 

Founder:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gambit 7 (Founder - DM)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-ksi-gambit-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Gambit goes out of his way to make time for others and lend a helping hand to all. He's honest and very inspirational when he gives a pep talk to someone. His communication to others is a force to be reckoned with. This helps members in the Community better themselves a whole, as he always leads by example and shows the members of DM that he deeply cares for them, on a professional and personal level as well. He'll always give someone that extra time that they need to help them out with practically anything. He also knows how to have fun with the members and show them the reason why they joined KSI in the first place. He is a role model to many in DM, as many people look up to him as a mentor as well. He always is trying to better and benefit the Community overall, and is always looking to improve on things, even if they are already in good shape. 

Co- Founder:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BadKitty 7 (Co-Founder) -DM)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Kitty is one of the most well rounded Co-Founders I've ever seen during my tenure in KSI. She goes above and beyond her duties. From having three squads under her, she showed each one equal amount of attention, and even helps out ones she is not over whenever she can. She is always there, anytime, to answer anything, quickly and effectively. Her knowledge is incredible, and she passes that down to each and every member of this Community, whether it be in DM or not. She is helpful to people professionally and as a friend always, and has helped myself and many others. She is always looking to improve on things, especially the forums, which is extremely helpful to all. She is advocating forums activity to everyone effectively to all of DM. She takes her time to check on everyone and everything, in a caring way that makes people feel a family like atmosphere. Whether people see it or not, she knows literally everything going on in and outside of DM, and does her best to help with situations and is a model example of what any leader should be throughout this entire Community.

Captain:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier (CPT/Cruelty - DM)

Links to forums account: Gruntier is almost impeccable in what a Captain comprises. From his informative and fun workshops, to his competent and structured organization of running a fun Headhunters Team that has it's members laughing and having fun all throughout, he is a person that makes people want to come around more. He is highly respected by all the members within his squad. He knows how to delegate responsibilities equally, and somehow never forgets to implement fun unlike I've ever seen with an officer. Behind the scenes, he takes things very seriously and gets the job done. Any task given or asked of him, he will do it almost immediately. There are times this individual puts his own personal stuff aside I have witnessed, whether it be to just help members within the squad, or to just make them feel Welcome by jumping on a game to play with them, or Welcoming in new recruits like a one man Welcoming committee. He also has been going out of his way to recruit lately, to help benefit the squad, and puts an emphasize to quality over quantity. I myself have learned a lot from this individual, and it's always a pleasure to work with him on anything, anytime.

Lieutenant:

Lieutenant (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Lightspeed (LT/Cruelty -DM)

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42188-ksi-lightspeed/

This guy literally has a spark of light he brings to the entire officer staff. His eagerness to learn and listen to others is amazing. He compromises everything a Lieutenant should be, and more. He gets people trained and promoted up almost immediately when they are ready, informing them everything they need to know. His ways of also showing members within his squad of how to have fun, while teaching them things he's learned, is very beneficial to all the members. He knows how to fix a problem at hand too, and will go to anyone he has to, in order to do so. He goes beyond what his duties require, and is extremely humble about all he does. He has a bright future in this Community, and I look forward to seeing what he will accomplish next.

Member:

Member (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FluffyPuppr (SSGT/Discord -DM)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40633-ksi-fluffypuppr/

Before Cruelty split, FluffyPuppr had been an amazing help to the squad. He literally is there for any member. Even after the split, there were times I have witnessed him helping others out, transitioning them into the new squad, and always playing with members throughout all of DM, regardless of what squad they are in. He is very friendly, and always willing to help out any member within DM as well. He is a great asset, and gets the job done effective and efficiently. He is extremely good at organizing stuff, like writing stuff down that needs to be done in the future in an organized fashion, posting it for others to see and help with. He has an aura that makes others always feel comfortable around him, which is a great trait, as many members go to him for advice, which he has plenty of knowledge to give them, whether it be KSI related or personal as well. 

Co- Founder:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI x Angel 7 (Co-Founder) -DR)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38618-ksi-x-angel-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Angel has been an amazing Co-Founder, she,s always making sure both of her squads r running the way they r supposed to, she,s always helping in any way she can, she will answer answer any questions that u have, she goes way above and beyond on her tasks, if u need any help with anything she will be the person to help u, she works really hard at her rank and u can always count on her.

Captain:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKudi (CPT) - DR)

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43450-ksi-xkudi/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Kudi has been an outstanding Captain he's always making sure the squad is meeting all the recruits, he's great at recruiting and completing his tasks, he's one of the best working officers I have ever seen in this community and he still goes on to impress me, he's always around making sure all the other officers r up to date and r meeting their requirements he really deserves this award he's a really hard working and if I need him to do something he doesn't hesitate he does it, he doesn't wait until the last second he gets it done right then and there he's a great officer and I am proud to be his gen.

General

KSI Igan (DM/Discord)

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13923-ksi-igan/

Igan has been amazing at integrating everyone who moved over during our split from Cruelty into our own squad. He keeps us officers motivated and is always there if we need something even though he's across the world. He pushes us to be better and has awesome ideas on how to make this new squad something amazing.

Gen:

Gamertag: KSI Joe (Gen - DM/Cruelty) 
Link to forums account:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6549-ksi-joe-7/

KSI Joe is the true definition of what it means to be General. Joe puts his heart and soul into the squad every day. Without Joe Cruelty would not have split and continued to flourish and grow after. Joe puts the squads needs before his own, he has spent several sleepless nights making certain that the squad is happy and active. Always actively recruiting bringing in fresh faces and helping the squad to always grow and move forward. Joe is a true leader always pushing his officers to be better even when they don't think that they can. Joe has always been someone I can look up to and ask for advice truly one of the best general's I've worked under. I would not be the officer I am today without Joe's guidance.

LT

Lieutenant (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Lightspeed (LT/Cruelty -DM)

http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42188-ksi-lightspeed/

KSI Lightspeed has been doing exceptional work as a LT. He's always training and promoting people without being asked to and afterwords he invites them into a party and plays games with them instead of just promoting and abandoning them. Lightspeed is always willing to help people out even if it means switching games he has a pivotal role in keeping cruelty so active and happy always answering peoples questions and doing whatever is asked of him and then some he is a well respected officer both by his fellow officers and fellow squad mates. If a problem arises in the squad Lightspeed  quietly handles the situation before it esculates. He is a model LT and has a bright future in KSI.

Submitted on a mobile device 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI R3V3LATION - CPT (Eternal/CD)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43052-ksi-revelations/
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has stepped up to the plate while his general has been gone. He is always making sure everything that is needed to be done gets done. I've seen him go out there and bring in recruits or simple just train the ones they have gotten previously. If you need anything to be done within his squad he is definitely the one to go to because he will make sure it will get done.

KSI NeoAssissin 

2cpt

INSANITY DM 

He is now known as KSI Abliss. He is a great guy and an awesome captain. I know any problem I bring to him will be handled. He has my back 100%. He is going to go really far in KSI.

General - KSI BrknAkame 7 [Gen-Midgard-LS]

link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26390-broken-akame-7/

Reasoning- Akame has given me insight when I have questions regarding anything not just KSI related. He has also given my what assignments that have needed to get done asap, while also working as much as he has this past month. Akame has also shown me what it takes to be a general. 

Awards

Co-Division Leader 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI RebelFire 7
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/911-rebel-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this -  Rebel is a wonderful leader within FI, he can answer almost any of my questions and provide honest feedback when I ask him for help on a decision. Rebel is a strong person with a strong heart, I know that I can come to him with any issues, reguardless of it's relation to KSI without any hesitation or fear of judgement. Rebel is not afraid to chill out and have fun with lower members, but is also so hardcore as to get serious and switch the tone of the party within a few seconds; A skill I hope that in time, under training, I will be able to master.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Booga 7
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35371-ksi-booga-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Booga! I am excited to write about him. With Booga, there is no problem too small, too big, or too stupid. (Yes, I have a bunch of 'em) Booga is always there to help us with a smile. While he can be characterized as observant quiet, Booga has a fountain of information that can only be described as splendorous and enriching. He is an excellent founder and has a pep in his step no matter the day, no matter the time. 24/7, seven days a week. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gunner 7
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/21520-ksi-gunner-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Gunner has been a role model for me ever since I joined this community back in November. He is very kindhearted and is like my KSI Father. He is so hard working even when he was a gen; Interacting with others, hosting workshops, testing us on our KSI Knowledge, Gunner did it all with the help of his awesome Officer's staff. Even now, as a Co-Fo, Gunner continues to work hard in making sure everything runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible, Hellcat wouldn't be the same without him. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dark Fear
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/37618-ksi-dankmemes-7/
Reasoning why the deserve this - Dark (Now Known as Dank Memes 7) is an exceptional general with the capacity to love  his entire squad. Dark takes much pride in playing and interacting with the members of his squad and takes great measures to make sure no member is left behind. Without Dark's knowledge of merging, Hellcat would have been in turmoil trying to figure out everything required for a proper and successful merge. He is a very important part to Hellcat and FI as a whole.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI AIrborne 7
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/2037-airborne-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ahhhhh Airborne. Airborne, Airborne.... Where to begin. I see Airborne as not oly a leader, but also an encyclopedia.. Airborne is a fountain of knowledge that I can only describe as boundless. From Transfers to Productions, from the sun up of KSI to it's dusk, Airborne has all of the information anyone could ask for. Airborne, Much like Rebel is easy to get along with and fun to be around, but can switch the tone to serious and intimidating (The intimidation RARELY (>1%) ever happens) within a matter of seconds. Airborne is willing to help anyone with any issue they might have, regardless of it's nature, and is willing to sit with people for hours to let them vent and come up with solutions to the problems they are facing. He is truly a leader that anyone can relate to and strive to be. 
LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Anasi (3LT - FI/Hellcat)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40532-ksi-anansi/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Formerly known as KSI Sticknasty, KSI Anasi has been an amazing Lieutenant. he performs his duties thoroughly, making sure every bell and whistle is correct before he finishes with them, His recruiting skills are off the charts, and his management skills are positively ludicrous. He goes above and beyond the call of duty as an officer to make sure everyone within the squad is happy and that everyone has what they need to bring in recruits and to make sure they are properly trained to do what they need to. He will make a great leader one day.

LT - Ksi Mr python 

Link to profile - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43164-ksi-mr-python/

LT - Ksi x Cat meow

Link to profile - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42525-ksi-cat-x-meow/

Reason why he should get this he does amazing job gives his all to the squad always there to help any issues and just a great spirit in general
reason why she should get this she's worked her butt off and the last two weeks is really impress a lot of us with the amount of recruit she's getting and training people off honestly she just doing a great job

KsiGizmo Trocity LS General
 reason why he should get this honestly he's been through so much in the last 4 weeks but has not once give up on his Squad his motivation and the way he just loves his Squad so much makes us want to go out there and do  better ourselves just to make him proud he's honestly a great 

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HHOOTERS 7/ LS Co-Div
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39061-made-you-look/
Where to start she's amazing young lady always there to help anyone in need she's honestly the heart and soul of KSI I just adore her she works so hard she makes everyone laugh always make sure every night's a good night  and she's always jumping in the parties  to make sure everyone's okay she is truly amazing and needs to be recognized for all the hard work she does
Edited by KSI hotmommy361

Awards