Awards nomination

KSI x Angel 7

Name: KSI Hype 1shot 

Link to Forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41043-ksi-hype-1shot/

Award: Trainer

Reasons: He has not only trained many people to private, Corporal, or sergeant, but he has trained all of the officers in his squad, and the squad is thriving because of him. He takes his time with his officers, and makes sure each officer had the knowledge to move farther in the chain of command. 

Link to forums: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41043-ksi-hype-1shot/

Award: Die hard

Reasons: He deserves this award because when he was a captain, there were many points where it was only him doing work in the squad when I was General. He was the only one helping out when the other officers could have helped and stepped up. He felt very pressured in his position and felt like everything was his job to do. He felt too pressured and wanted to step down and/or leave KSI as a whole. Him doing the great job as a captain got him to be the leader of that squad today. He is a great leader, and he is making even more great leaders within his squad. 

Award: Mentor 

Reasons: He has mentored many officers, and to this day they are all becoming greater and stronger officers. He is a leader who knows how work is to be done, and teaches the other officers in a way that they will rise and become just as great a leader as him. All of the people that he has mentored have become stronger on officers in his squad, and because of him and the officers, they are working towards a split within the next couple of weeks. 

Awards

Trainer: I have witnessed him in getting these people trained, and I am a Cofounder. 

Awards

Award: Die Hard

Reason: I've been here for a month now and when I joined he was doing pretty much all the positions like LT and CPT and even Gen. If someone wasn't doing there job he would step and do it till the job was done. He made sure all the members and officers were not trying to get them self's in trouble,make sure that people were going to gamenights or help with the new recruites on the forums. I appreciate all the hard work he does for us and I think truly he definitely deserves this award

Hype has mentored me and helped me with learning and understanding how this community works. He's constantly helped me with making friends and non KSI issues. This man has taught me about respect and honor for my fellow division members. That is why I think he should obtain this award.

Edited by KSI Defalt

Awards

Award:Mentor

Reason: He has been mentoring me for 2 weeks now and when I need something he always has an answer to what I'm asking and always supports my decisions. He always makes sure I've got something down before I do it. Like this one time I was confused about something on the CoC and it was the settings part.I said people always ask me what am I editing in my settings. And always say I really don't I could try and ask another officer. He said the reason why they are doing it is because when you are getting looked over like ur bio and location is so they make sure you have the right stuff. Im really proud he is my mentor

Name:KSI Hype 1shot

Reason: 1shot has been mentoring me since I was first in KSI and has helped me and many others become the officers we are today. He's shown amazing leadership towards others and has worked day and night to help others learn, teach, and  prepare them for when they one day will have the opportunity to follow in his foot steps. He has mentored myself as long with most of the officers in genesis. I know I have the skills to teach because of him, I know how an officer should ask and he is helping to hopefully move me towards a general. He's always there if you have any questions or need a problem solved in any way, shape, or form. And even to this day Hype is still helping others and making sure they'll one day be prepared for when he finally leaves our squad.

Awards

Reasons: this man right  ^up there^  is a great mentor he has helped me in the past with things about ksi, he is helping me now with the things like the things that I need to know about being officer 

Awards

5 hours ago, KSI x Angel 7 said:

Trainer: I have witnessed him in getting these people trained, and I am a Cofounder. 

You nominated him, as such you cannot witness. Please refer to this for more info: 

5 hours ago, KSI xKudi said:

Award: Die Hard

Reason: I've been here for a month now and when I joined he was doing pretty much all the positions like LT and CPT and even Gen. If someone wasn't doing there job he would step and do it till the job was done. He made sure all the members and officers were not trying to get them self's in trouble,make sure that people were going to gamenights or help with the new recruites on the forums. I appreciate all the hard work he does for us and I think truly he definitely deserves this award

5 hours ago, KSI Defalt said:

Hype has mentored me and helped me with learning and understanding how this community works. He's constantly helped me with making friends and non KSI issues. This man has taught me about respect and honor for my fellow division members. That is why I think he should obtain this award.

5 hours ago, KSI xKudi said:

Award:Mentor

Reason: He has been mentoring me for 2 weeks now and when I need something he always has an answer to what I'm asking and always supports my decisions. He always makes sure I've got something down before I do it. Like this one time I was confused about something on the CoC and it was the settings part.I said people always ask me what am I editing in my settings. And always say I really don't I could try and ask another officer. He said the reason why they are doing it is because when you are getting looked over like ur bio and location is so they make sure you have the right stuff. Im really proud he is my mentor

4 hours ago, KSI x Sigg said:

Reason: 1shot has been mentoring me since I was first in KSI and has helped me and many others become the officers we are today. He's shown amazing leadership towards others and has worked day and night to help others learn, teach, and  prepare them for when they one day will have the opportunity to follow in his foot steps. He has mentored myself as long with most of the officers in genesis. I know I have the skills to teach because of him, I know how an officer should ask and he is helping to hopefully move me towards a general. He's always there if you have any questions or need a problem solved in any way, shape, or form. And even to this day Hype is still helping others and making sure they'll one day be prepared for when he finally leaves our squad.

4 hours ago, Rawdogg45 said:

Reasons: this man right  ^up there^  is a great mentor he has helped me in the past with things about ksi, he is helping me now with the things like the things that I need to know about being officer 

Please refer to the minimum post count for the AAP.

21 hours ago, KSI x Sigg said:

Yes, i believes this award, he is the reason i am where i am, he is always coming up with great ideas, hes always there to solve any problem anyone has.

Link to forum account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41043-ksi-hype-1shot/

Awards

Member feels the AAP is cheating him, and that the rules of this department are unfair. 

As such this is being closed.