KSI Mpliers 7 Outstanding Service LvL Two (Silver)

PANTSIR

Name: KSI Mpliers 7
Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 2
Reason-/-Evidence: KSI Mpliers 7 continues to go above and beyond the Call of Duty in his role as a senior leader here in KSI. KSI Mpliers 7 dedicates himself to this community and is available most hours throughout day and night. KSI Mpliers 7 is a mentor and has mentor many many many members and leaders alike. KSI Mpliers 7 in recent times has even set up and assisted squads and divisions set up servers on Discord. Bottom line in addition to being the most Senior Director, is a Senior Forums Mod and Department Head for the highest speed and most employed department; Tournaments and Events, who over sees multiple events every week and helps coordinate events which includes but not limited too Spring Break and Spirit Week. There is simply no doubt, that KSI Mpliers does not deserve this award, but has with hard work and dedication earned this award, OS level 3, and is deserving of The Most Outstanding Award as well, and you can expect those nominations when the time requirements have allowed for such nominations.

KSI Mpliers 7 is a outstanding senior leader here in KSI and has always gone above and beyond the call of duty in this community. He puts his all into everything he does with clan ops and web ops; no mater what time it is he is there for the members of this community and has mentored many myself included. He ha done incredible things with T&E and always makes sure members have a great experience not with just the tourneys but KSI wide. I don't think there isn't anything this leader cannot do and that is because he has done so much for KSI and still finds ways to help and make this community fun and better. Mpliers has earned this award because of his strong dedication to this community and everything he's has done and everything he's still doing and going to do in the future.  

Mpliers 7 is not only a great leader but a great person. In order to be a great leader one must understand those around them in order to adjust to certain situations. Mpliers does this and so much more. Truly outstanding.

Mpliers has dedication for this community more than those think. He is not only dedicated to his duties but to the members within the community. I personally have been affected by his support and he is truly inspirational for all that he does. You can ask so many people and they will tell you the same thing. He is within different departments of this community ranging from Human Resources, to the Tournament and Events, and on the Board of Directors. He takes time out of his day to help this community grow. Not only in numbers, but with strength, integrity, and knowledge. 

He is always there, mentoring, answering questions, and contributing to our community. Wether its streaming videos for events, hopping in on a game night, or being there at 1 am to talk. He seems to set aside his personal problems in order to help those of us within the community. 

You know, I couldn't possibly think of a reason why he doesn't deserve this. It's truly amazing how much he does within this community and I don't think he gets enough recognition for it. I think as a community this is our way of giving back to him. 

He has always been an inspiration. Even before I met him. People have always talked about Pliers, and not in a bad way. He is inspirational. 

Not only this, but he pushes us to our fullest potential and knows when we can't go anymore. He give's new ideas, as well a humor to lighten up a mood, but he knows when a time to joke is and isn't. 

Pliers has hard work ethic. It seems weird to put it that way but it's true. How much hard work and effort he puts within this community is outstanding by itself.  Once he sets his mind to something there is no hesitaton and he gets the job done. 

I know it may seem as if I'm repeating myself but in different ways, but all of these characteristics tie together to make an outstanding leader. You can't just mention one thing, you've got to mention them all and I probably left a few out. Which I am hugely apologetic for, because as I said before Mpliers deserves this award without a doubt. 

He has not only influenced my KSI experience but so many other people. He is the inspiration that has formed so many leaders within this community. He is the inspiration that sparks motivation. 

This is not only a state of an opinion, it's a fact. 

Mplier's has been outstanding since the day he joined KSI, and he hasn't stopped growing as a leader, supporter, or person. He shows this through his actions and contributions within our community. 

On 8/20/2017 at 10:08 PM, I am FuzzyMeep™ said:

Through Trials and tribulations pliers has spent his career in KSI out doing himself and many peers at every step of the way, whether it is just being around or available 24/7, being one of the most successful seniors we have ever seen, dealing with scores of issues every week or running one of our best ran depts and easily the best rendition of TnE he continues to give his all to this community day in and day out, this is one of those awards i would have nominated him for had i not just assumed he already had it. he is a mentor to many and a pleasant name to see in a party when i want to shoot the Poop or when there is work or issues to be done. his humble attitude allows him to continue to absorb and gain knowledge to better his stay and the community's standings. i hate writing these but this one is a must, no question he deserves this award and hell prob the next level as well. but that is an argument for a different day

KSI Mpliers 7 has impacted me on a personal level as well as a professional level from day one it didn't matter what rank I was He would always keep jumping into my parties and would always making sure I was enjoying my time in KSI, I remember when I was doing my very first promotion someone from CPL to SGT and Pliers hopped into my party to see when I was up to and I told him I was going to be doing a promotion so as the wonderful leader he is he told me he would be right back, I assumed that he was going to be leaving the party when all of a sudden my party was maxed out with 7's from Co-Founder to Seinor Director.... It made me feel so scared and like I was going to mess up (I did because I was nervous totally said the wrong year, I think we went into the future) Pliers laughed with me on my mistake but didn't discourage me from continuing to do more promotions, because of him putting me in a situation where I was out of my comfort zone it made me become a better leader and forced me into a place where I would need to be if I wanted to go any higher in KSI. Whenever I was going to be doing anything from streaming a game night to hosting a meeting Pliers would always come in when he could to show his support. He didn't only show me the love of this community but also the passion, loyalty and support joining KSI gives you. I know I am not the only person that He has gone and done any of this to or for but because of his dedication he made me follow him with the passion of KSI and now KSI is apart of my daily life and I don't see a day where I won't feel this way just because of him going above and beyond what it means to be in KSI. Also because he brought all the 7's into my party with the now SGT, the SGT and I both got to see that just because someone has a 7 in their name doesn't mean you need to be afraid to speak to them because they are here for the same reason we all joined in the first place, to have fun. They will not judge you but support you and help you become the best you can be, and that is one of the many things pliers has done for me personally. 

Well, here's another one. Pliers goes above and beyond to ensure that things are ran smooth, and without a hitch. He puts his all into the T&E department. I have had the pleasure of working with Pliers for a few short weeks, and it has been amazing learning, and soaking up all the information I can. He is a personal mentor to multiple members. Pliers is very approachable, but also knows when to get serious and tighten up the reigns. He has done so much for this community, and continues to put forth 100% effort daily. KSI has an outstanding leader and person in Pliers. He is more than deserving of this award. 

I'm going to drop my vote so it can hopefully further the process of getting KSI Mpliers 7 the award he so very much deserves. I met Mpliers when I was still a Lieutenant in Cruelty. Since then, he has personally helped me, and many others recognize their full potential as a leader. He takes the time to advise, instruct, and assist, all in a patient and understanding manner. From hosting several lead classes, to setting up and running multiple discord servers, to being the interactive and hands on head of the T&E department, finding another that can uphold his influential preeminence will be a strenuous task indeed. He gives all of his time and effort and pours it into this community, and as True pointed out, he is one of the main reasons I've gotten to where I am today. I'm thankful to have met someone as driven and dedicated to something they care about. KSI is a better place because of his efforts.

To be honest, there's really not much more that I could say that hasn't been said already about this man. I can not think of a single time, issue, or scenario that you could place pliers in that he would not give his full time and attention to. Regardless of who you are, what your rank is, or what you need, pliers is commonly the first name that pops up when thinking of someone will help you willingly, efficiently, and immediately. On top of this, he has personally mentored myself, the other leaders in the division, as well as half of senior leadership and his teachings and passing of wisdom never seems to end. Pliers has become the face of this community and always a pleasant one to come across in parties, meetings, and just life in general. We all owe him a huge thank you for the service he has performed for this community and I'm sure the many more to come. 

I've known Pliers for almost a year now, and met him back when he was a Director. Regardless of rank, he always remains true to himself, and will help out any member. He truly shows what the open door policy is all about in our Code of Conduct. He will help any member with anything, and is there for members in KSI all the time. He also has some of the most fun and informative workshops I have ever attended. Just by hanging out with Pliers, you could learn a lot from him, and he'll always implement the fun in doing so. He has a very good and unique way of doing so. Back when Pliers was Director over DM, he did so much to benefit and help it. He truly cares about all the Divisions and squads in KSI, always willing to lend a helping hand and give advice when needed. His quotes are very meaningful and helpful as well. His parties are always filled up with members from all different squads and Divisions, as he meshes in with just about anyone. He is someone that is very highly respectable and not only someone I look up to, but many others do as well. He greatly benefits this entire Community as a whole, which is why he is truly deserving of this award. 

• The Retired Greg Guy

First off let’s just sit back and look at the career of Mpliers.

He not only ran his div very well taking one of the first destiny squads showing the entire community how to grow and split a squad on destiny.  He also left a standard in ES of Leadership having not 1 but 2 ES leaders that followed him into the directors’ rank.

As a director he continued his growth working with several division to mentor several leaders in KSI as well as running productions and had a big hand in running T&E.  Pliers later took over T&E to build it into one of the best run dept. working on way to keep it fresh and fun by expanding the team to include reps from every division.  I think the best way to describe pliers is little things done greatly

I find it hard to put into words what pliers does to add to KSI.  I do agree with everything that has been posted so far

pliers is always looking for ways to keep KSI moving forward weather its hanging out in a fun party or getting the BOD and some of the Directors to start playing a new fun game.   Pliers works very hard to keep t&e fresh mixing old and new games. 

In closing I want to say I'm not giving pliers his justice

On 21/08/2017 at 3:08 AM, I am FuzzyMeep™ said:

Through Trials and tribulations pliers has spent his career in KSI out doing himself and many peers at every step of the way, whether it is just being around or available 24/7, being one of the most successful seniors we have ever seen, dealing with scores of issues every week or running one of our best ran depts and easily the best rendition of TnE he continues to give his all to this community day in and day out, this is one of those awards i would have nominated him for had i not just assumed he already had it. he is a mentor to many and a pleasant name to see in a party when i want to shoot the Poop or when there is work or issues to be done. his humble attitude allows him to continue to absorb and gain knowledge to better his stay and the community's standings. i hate writing these but this one is a must, no question he deserves this award and hell prob the next level as well. but that is an argument for a different day

On 21/08/2017 at 3:08 AM, SaTiiReV said:

KSI Mpliers 7 has been one of the biggest influences on my KSI career thus far. He has continuously strived to make this community better by doing all he can to assist the members on a day to day basis. Mpliers is a Senior Director, Senior Forums Moderator, and the TnE Department Head; He truly does a ton for this community. I like many of my peers would not be the same leader without him. He truly motivates, teaches, and assists his fellow leaders and members in any way he can, and he 100% hands down deserves this award.

On 22/08/2017 at 5:14 PM, KSI Greg 7 ™ said:

First off lets just sit back and look at the career of Mpliers.

He not only ran his div very well taking one of the first destiny squads showing the entire community how to grow and split a squad on destiny.  He also left a standard in ES of Leadership having not 1 but 2 ES leaders that followed him into the directors rank.

As a director he continued his growth working with several division to mentor several leaders in KSI as well as running productions and had a big hand in running T&E.  Pliers later took over T&E to build it into one of the best run dept. working on way to keep it fresh and fun by expanding the team to include reps from every division.  I think the best way to describe pliers is little things done greatly.

I will post more latter

On 22/08/2017 at 6:00 PM, KSI Joe 7 said:

Pliers inspires everyone in KSI, from recruits and up, to myself of course. He teaches people his knowledge and passes down his overall KSI wisdom every time you're in a party with him. Any time I've had a question about anything, or have witnessed anyone else having one, or in need of assistance, Pliers is there. He was Director over DM, my Division for some time and truly made an impact on DM, all in a positive way that left a mark to this very day. Pliers continues to run so many different departments throughout clan ops and web ops, making a difference to better this Community. I've never seen a Senior Leader so active and engaged in all he does in quite some time. I personally respect Pliers a great deal for all he does, and truly believes he deserves this award. 

On 22/08/2017 at 7:12 PM, Shiro the Hero said:

It is truly an honor to be able to post and help pliers attain one of the various awards he deserves from this community, especially because this is yet a small thank you to repay a fraction of what he does for this community, especially DM. From the time I rejoined almost a year ago, I have seen pliers involvement spread throughout this community. He has mentored and served as the foundation for a plethora of 7's (my entire 7 staff included) as well as constantly lending himself out to members from every rank, division, and walk of life in KSI. Besides the business aspect of the hundreds of things pliers does for the community, he is not only viewed as a leader, a mentor, and a role model for our members, but especially a friend. Running into pliers anywhere regardless of the nature of the situation you encounter him in, there is always a relaxing and comfortable presence that follows. He makes members laugh, makes them happy, and teaches them to grow simply by being around them and having real conversations because thats the type of person pliers is. No member in this community deserves this award more and is truly outstanding when it comes to serving those around him. So cheers bro (or take a shot like we always do), you earned it and thank you for all you've done.

#Potatopatoodle

On 22/08/2017 at 9:06 PM, True 7 said:

Dropping my vote to witness.

1. Dedication through trials and tribulations. Out of everyone in this community, I have seen Pliers go through the worst of circumstances. However, he remains a strong shoulder to lean on for the rest of this community. He has been thrown under the buss, yelled at, kicked down. Yet his own problems are never an issue because his friends, the members of KSI, come first.

2. Motivation of members. Countless times, I have heard Pliers give a speech to one of our beloved members about why staying in KSI is good. He makes sure that his friendship to this community is known so that people will know where to turn to in a time of need. Not only does he take the time to convince people to stay in KSI, he explains why they are needed, looked up to, valued.

3. Leader Training. Out of all of the senior leaders leading this community, Pliers has trained and worked with every one of them. Each Director and Senior Director has learned at least one thing from this amazing individual, causing Pliers to have an impact whether or not he is a part of the situation. He continues to train new-comers by giving them advice and pushing them in the right direction.

4. Versatility. On top of clan-ops, Pliers is all over our departments. He is the Head of T&E, and an assistant to every other department by bringing in referrals, offering ideas, giving assistance. He assists Greg in running Education, ensures LEAD classes are being hosted, assists with any new information and re-creating of the 201 classes.

5. Effort. I have never seen such amounts of effort for something in which we do not get paid to do. He puts so much effort into this community, into the leaders and the member of this community. He is seen as a figurehead of our people because he is who people turn to, who people learn from, who people are motivated by.

Pliers has been a part of this community for over 3 and a half years and has not once stopped giving his all to this community, no matter how many times he seems to be kicked in the nads (virtually, of course). If ANYONE were to get this award, they should put the same amount of effort to KSI as Pliers does.

On 30/08/2017 at 5:02 AM, Widow said:

To be honest anyone could write a book about all the things pliers has done and the influences he has had on this community. I have been in this community for a little over 2 years, and since the very beginning pliers has been there. He was mentioned before I even knew him. He is an inspiration to those around him. He takes time out of his day to do streamings, to help members, or to even be a listener. Not only does he fulfill his duties at his officer rank but as a friend of this community. He's that one person whole will wake up at 12 and listen to you if you have problems. 

McPillars is an amazing leader and as I said above influences, and inspires those around him. He takes on multiple roles within this community, and to be honest I have no idea how he does it. It is completely inspirational. He is a mentor of many. He is the type of leader that inspires others to step up to their full potential. His dedication for this community is unbelievable. 

Pliers is truly inspirational and I don't think there is a doubt in anyone's minds that he does deserve this award. 

He knows when he needs to be serious and when he can joke around, and it makes him a fun person to be around. He always has the answers to questions asked. He has truly poured his heart into this community ranging from leadership, to T&E, to some of the departments.... I can't even list everything that he is a part of. 

Pliers is great at what he does. And he does these things within this community. He is inspirational, a mentor, a leader, a supporter, and he is one of the most dedicated persons I know. He truly deserves this award and I believe he will go on to achieve more. 

On 04/09/2017 at 8:07 PM, FaIIout said:

Ok, so I knew Pliers from 2 years back when I was in Fierce WI my best friend was in Lycans ES and Pliers was a Co-founder over there. When I was around Lycans and Pliers was there he would help host extra game nights and sacrifice his time to deal with a problem longer than he might have had to just so he can maybe make the outcome a positive one. I wish I could say more but I know not much else.

On 30/07/2017 at 7:39 PM, True 7 said:

I'm getting sad seeing no responses in here. I am giving up my ability to vote.

Pliers has always been there for me and for countless KSI members, He consistently sacrifices his time to assist members in every shape or form. He is always around to handle issues, offer advice, or to be a shoulder to cry on for those more emotional members.

More than once, I have seen him put his problems on the back burner to walk people through problems, whether divisional problems, squad problems, or personal problems. He has talked countless members into staying, into working, into remaining dedicated. He consistently motivates those around him to be better, to learn more, to motivate others.

I can keep talking around in circles about how much of a great help Pliers is to this community, but no amount of typing can truly explain the full impact he has had on this community or the amount of leaders who look up to him. He is definitely outstanding, although that may be an understatement.

Regardless of whether or not enough people comment in here to prove that, this community sees him as a symbol and as a friend.

On 31/07/2017 at 5:16 PM, KSI KiLLER 7 said:

Must agree with True here, it is shocking how many people know Pleirs and see what he does but no one has witnessed?

I also give up my right to vote on this topic to witness, I know @Scotland will be annoyed as I won't be voting lol.

Pliers is EVERYONES friend in this community he holds so close to his heart. There is no senior leader in KSI who jumps into a party and is so warmly welcomed and this is regardless of division or squad as he is so down to earth that I have seen him sit in parties with PVTs and CPLs gaming and showing members old and new what being in KSI about, where as others in in similar positions are always in the same parties with the same people.

Pliers stays up way beyond hours that show dedication to the point where you need to ask "is this man sane?"  I have witnessed him going above and beyond numberous times but to name a few: Staying up to 04:00 his time to get me squad tags and my first G14 and giving me a G14 crash course, assisting lower ranking members navigate the forums and being a KSI councillor to every officer, general and 7 I have known in my time here!

Besides, any senior who can put up with KSI KiLLER 7 deserves an award :frantics:

My witness statement may be lots of personal opinion and this award is more based on factual evidence of a member going above and beyond their duty and in many many ways he does, but Pliers' speciality is being there beyond a role in a gaming community in more of a friend capacity, a shoulder for a friend in most cases. 

On 31/07/2017 at 5:55 PM, I am FuzzyMeep™ said:

On 02/08/2017 at 7:29 PM, KSIDarkxAngel 7 said:

Pliers is always there for members if they need help or simply just need a friend. He has helped me out on multiple occasions and not once has he ever given up on me. I honestly don't think I would be where I am at today if it wasn't for him. Maybe others wouldn't either. Pliers has helped with T&E for as long as I can remember. He has brought up capable members to help with running the events in case he is not around. There are always funny discussions to be had with him as well. If someone is not having such a great day they can always go to him for a laugh or for a caring individual. It's not just about the community to him. Its about the members.

On 03/08/2017 at 5:17 PM, KSI Greg 7 ™ said:

sorry for the late response.

I find it hard to put into words what pliers does to add to KSI.  I do agree with everything that has been posted so far

pliers is always looking for ways to keep KSI moving forward weather its hanging out in a fun party or getting the BOD and some of the Directors to start playing a new fun game.   Pliers works very hard to keep t&e fresh mixing old and new games. 

In closing I want to say I'm not giving pliers his justice   

(I'll try to post more got to go back to work :(

On 09/08/2017 at 4:33 AM, FaIIout said:

I remember 2 years ago when I was in Fierce WI my best friend was in Lycans ES (Lycans is no longer around sadly) Pliers at the time was a Co-Founder whenever I talked to my friend or was around that squad Pliers seemed to be the heart and soul of it. He helped that squad immensely with just his presence and along with that, he helped members with a multitude of problems whether it be simple questions to someone who just was hurting and needed to talk to someone who would listen. The leader that everyone should aspire to be is Pliers in my opinion because this man goes above and beyond each day something which I myself admire. All I can say is Pliers will continue to be great and I thank him greatly for what he does.

Staff Vote please.

bit late on my post for this, since people have already listed pretty much everything i can witness for. i can wholeheartedly state that he 100% deserves OS lvl 2.

Hes put in the time and effort and Ive watched him grow from a newbie little scruffball of a member into a highly supportive and contructive member who has stuck himself on the line many a time to give people the chances and the training they needed to succeed.

100% deserves this