AAP: September OTM 2017 (Closing 9th October)

Scotland

Its everyone's favourite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks.

This is the last OTM for this year! So let make it count!

Rules
1. No Favouritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
2. No self-nominations
3. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.

4. You must have over 40 Posts registered to your profile to participate i.e - Nominate

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - 
http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Writer
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Productions Team
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-
Link to forums account-
Reasoning why they deserve this-

GFX Artist
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)-
Link to forums Account-
Reasoning why they deserve this-

Happy voting and Good luck!

Remember that if you are nominating on a mobile device, let us know so we can count your nomination! Thank you!

These nominations close on the 9th of October. 

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ImPyyy 7 (CDM)
Link to forums account - @ImPyyy
Reasoning why they deserve this - ImPyyy is a huge help to all of KSI and without him here on these forums they wouldn't have the same magic feel that they do. ImPyyy is always on top of his departments making sure they're doing well and he also makes sure applications go through quickly and without an issue. Besides that, he has also helped set up the Fall Classic on the forums making sure that the banners are ready ahead of time and then putting all his effort into making the section organized. ImPyyy helps keep our departments great and active which helps keep KSI fun in return!

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UNB0RN (Now KSI UNB0RN 7) General over Fierce WD
Link to forums account - @KSI UNB0RN 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - UNB0RN recently has had to deal with tons of drama from the younger side of Fierce and yet he stayed strong because he knew it was a squad he still loved. He understood why one of his Captains transferred to another squad in the division and was very accepting of the fact and held nothing against him and spoke well of the member. He has also fluffed Fierce twice in recent months and both times regrew the squad to 50+ members that are all very active.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kalakoi 77 1st Captain over Abaddon WD
Link to forums account - @Kalakoi
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kalakoi is a huge help to Abaddon. Kalakoi is largely behind the scenes a lot in WD and in Abaddon as he manages our division's discord server and updates it and makes it as useful and innovative as possible. As for Abaddon he helps our squad with brilliant ideas and with schedule plans and acting as almost a second general for the squad when we need it. 

Director

KSI VeRiTTas 7 (Director- Demonic Mayhem/ Legendary Warriors)

Link to Forums Account: @SaTiiReV

Reasoning: Since becoming the Director of DM, Rita has been by far the most helpful, active, and supportive Director this Division has seen since my time began here, but not in ways that prohibit the growth of the Division. He is constantly aware of ongoing situations, his presence is always known from Corporals all the way to divisional leadership, and he is always available to offer advice or guidance when things are necessary. Besides providing us with everything we need exactly when we request it, he spends most of his free time thinking of ways to not only better the divisions he's over, but the community as a whole through new leadership programs, launching new or returning departments, promoting cohesion between divisions and leadership staffs, and all around just fun while still staying organized. We are extremely grateful for the work that he puts in to this division and our community and I believe he deserves this award.

Co-Division Leader

KSI Badkitty 7 (Co-Division Leader- Demonic Mayhem)

Link to Forums Account: @KSI BadKitty 7

Reasoning: To be honest, there's literally nothing that I can say this woman does not do for DM. From constantly providing advice and support to co-founders and generals on how to better manage officer staffs, to assisting  in hosting retraining workshops for officers and future officers of the squads, attending every gamenight she can to stay approachable and known by every member of the division, and her overall contribution to consistently make this division what it is on a daily basis, she has become one of the reasons it is a pleasure to be in this Division. When she is not working within the Division, shes busy working tirelessly in the T&E department shown by her rapid ascension to Co-head of the department, Her status as a mentor for the HR department, as well as working for AAP all at the same time. There's really not an award that can thank her for the service she provides to this community but this is a start in the right direction.

Co- Founder

KSI Gruntier 7 (Co-Founder- Demonic Mayhem/ Cruelty & Discord)

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning: Since joining the DM 7 staff, Eli has been a huge help in all of the transitions and changes we made in order to make our division better for all of our members. His ability to remain calm in almost any circumstance and the keen insight and view on issues he gives, especially being a newer 7, is beyond that of the usual co founder in his position. He takes up any and all responsibility willingly and without hesitation and completes any task to the best of his capability regardless of his affinity for the task. Were very fortunate to have him in our division

General

KSI Igan (General- Demonic Mayhem/ Discord)

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Igan

Reasoning: Igan has become the jack of all trades for our division. If you ever need any technical advice or support, cant figure out the discord app, need help or guidance through a raid (or in my case need to be carried), or just have questions in general about KSI related topics, Igan is your man. Hes always around to help his members and even other members of the division or community regardless of what hes doing. On top of this, Igan lives overseas and although the time difference is drastic, hes always in attendance for meetings, game nights, and to help the departments hes a part of which shows that he truly goes above and beyond the typical duties of his rank. #RaidFaster

Lieutenant

KSI Fats Mcgee (3rd Lieutenant- Demonic Mayhem/ Insanity)

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Fats McGee

Reasoning: Fats has been a stellar addition to the officer staff of Insanity and has truly started to make his mark and legacy. He is always available and ready to help, hes friendly and social, and has an overall demeanor that can make anyone feel comfortable around him. Hes constantly making sure that members of the squad that aren't as active are being brought into parties and games to ensure that they feel included and is constantly trying to add to the insanity family by recruiting. He has a great future ahead of him.

Captain: KSI Abliss

Home: DM INSANITY

Forums:  @The Neon Aclix

This guy is doing great as a captain. He has alot of potential to go even further. He is always there when I need him. And helps me with my job load.

Lieutenant: KSI Fats McGee 

Forums: @KSI Fats McGee

Every time I give him a job to do he knocks it out with a smile on his face. He also has alot of potential. He is a great guy.

Member: KSI GoofyDoofer 

Forums: @KSI GoofyDoofer

This guy is going out and recruiting every night. Asking lots of questions about being an officer. He is another that has alot of potential.

Both KSI GoofyDoofer and KSI Abliss are great. Goofy is a sgt who asks a lot of questions and has tons of potential and Abliss is always quick to help out when I have an issue

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI True 7 (Department Head)
Link to forums account - @True 7

Ok, first off I would like to say that True deserves this without a doubt. I don't think people realize how much she puts into the News team. We as a team have gone through some rough patches, but True is one of the reasons why we are still pushing through our hardships! She is 100% committed and inspires those on our team! True is a hard worker and is very dedicated to KSI in general.  And not to mention how much she helps keep up with articles. She is truly an inspiration and mentor in this aspect and I nominate her for this OTM.

Writer
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fallout ( Wicked Destruction, Abbandon)
Link to forums account - @FaIIout
Reasoning why they deserve this - Fallout has been a great addition to the News Team. Not only does he show integrity, but also motivation and enthusiasm. One top of that, he is a great writer and happens to take tasks that he believes he can accomplish. Not only that but he knows his limits which is a great skill to have. In addition, I nominate KSI Fallout for this Writer OTM award, and I believe he truly deserves it, through his hard work ethic and dedication for this team and as a great writer I general.

Submitted on mobile device 

Division Leader 

KSI Gambit 7 (Division Leader - DM)

@Shiro the Hero

Its hard to pin point exact reasons why Gambit deserves Div L of the month simply because there is so much he does for his division. Gambit is continuously striving to create the most enjoyable, safe, and sociable environment for his members day in and day out. Gambit took a division that was going through a transitional period, the 7s before him were great (if you couldn't already tell by our current senior leaders) and gambit had a tough road ahead. He had big shoes to fill and sometimes that can be a lot of pressure, but I can proudly say that he not only filled those shoes, but out grew them very quickly. Gambit is someone I expect to be helping run this community one day on a much larger scale than he already is, and I look forward to seeing him grow and prosper along his KSI career. 

Co-Division Leader 

KSI BadKitty 7 (Co-Divison Leader - DM)

@KSI BadKitty 7

Badkitty is a very strong and motivated leader. I've had the fortune to be able to work with her on multiple aspects of KSI, including: clan ops and dept ops, each time we crossed paths the one consistent attribute I noticed was her work ethic. She has made it to Co-Div in DM, Co-Head in T&E and Mentor in HR. All of these posistions are very well respected and crucial to the everyday workings of KSI. Badkitty has a very bright future and is someone I look forward to working with for a very long time. 

Founder 

KSI Gary 7 (Founder - LW)

@ASM Gary

Gary has been a huge factor in getting LW back in shape and moving in the right direction. Gary is always around for his members when they need him, and is consistently staying up way past his bed time to ensure his American members are able to get ahold of him. Gary is now leading LW and my hope and prediction is that he along with his gens and cofo will make LW much stronger than it has ever been.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ronin 77
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-mr-karaoke/
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy was literally the man that made EO grow as one of the best up and coming divisions , ranging from assisting us to 3rd place in spirit week
while being one of the smallest divisions. He set the example that every officer in our division strives to follow and under his reign even though he was recently promoted to director
resulted in 3 squad splits and now grown our division from 3 squads to 5 squads. To further support this OTM , he didn't spend long as a Division Leader before his work showed he deserved to go 
even further and now resides as the Director over WD. He deserves this award no doubt!

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ecko 77
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30099-ksi-ecko-77/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Currently the highest ranking officer in our division, and for his KSI career EO has been his home and we couldn't have a better founder . 
From the knowledge he possess he can answer any question you bring to him;From the expierence as a Gen/Co-Founder he is determined to grow this division as it's leader to heights 
it hasn't reached yet and I have no doubt he will attain this goal. He sets an example just like KSI Ronin 77 that is hard to match but is the standard we all want to follow to be
the best officers for our members as we can be.   

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grimshot 77
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39681-ksi-grimshot-77/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Known Grimshot since i was recruited into his squad back in March 2017. In this time he has split a squad as gen with me as his captain, and then watched me split
my squad as my co-founder . So when i tell you, I couldn't have a better mentor you know why . He has taught me everything there is on how to run a squad, grow it to 100+ members and split it
and now he is mentoring me on how to help run the division as a 7's staff member. He recently had to be active General due to LOA , and made sure that squad was on the ball and consistently challenged
that squad to bring recruits in , get them trained and promoted up on time and correctly. He is a jack of all trades and couldn't find a better co-founder in my opinion. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Techz
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43190-ksi-techz/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Alot of these nominations will begin to start sounding repetetive and there is a reason. The men that preceed me in rank ensure that we
are trained properly and one of EO finest produced officers is KSI Techz. He was my 1st Captain and now as of today is the current General of EO's newest squad named Predator.
Best way to show how good a man is as captain is to then promote him to General of his own squad. He has assisted in training many members below him and will now reap the benefits
when he brings them over to his new squad. I expect you will see a gen and then a co-founder otm with his name on it very shortly.  

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI 4K
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44082-ksiyeezy/
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has shown so much improvement in recent weeks and has shown that he has what it takes to continue to grow as a officer in the ranks. 
He continues to ask questions and will accept any task you give him and knock it out to the best of his ability. He has held workshops on referring and recruiting that 
resulted in two members changing their names so they can be in the running to becoming ssgt down the road. He embodied the statement of train your replacement. I'm excited to see him
continue to grow!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DaQuestion
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43932-ksi-daquestion/
Reasoning why they deserve this - I can't nominate anyone without bringing up KSI DaQuestion. Issue grew that he was my 2nd captain and Techz was my 1st captain so i did it this way. 
This my successor to Vendetta squad and the man i trusted to carry the torch after me. He like many above him is a jack of all trades officer who along with juggling personal responsibilites has shown 
amazing ability to balance it with ksi and let none suffer from the other. While many in his position would of backed away he instead is taking the reigns and i know he will lead Vendetta to glory again!

Director:

Gamertag: KSI VeRiiTaS 7 (Director DM/LW) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35485-satiirev/

Reasoning why they deserve this:

VeRiiTaS has been one of the most helpful and supportive people I have come across during my time in KSI. He is always available to offer advice and his counsel on any range of topics. Not only to DM leadership, but to all members of our division, and I'm sure to others as well. If an issue happens to arise, he always makes himself available to guide us down the most suitable and effective path. He spends his free time getting to know all members throughout the division by attending game nights, and just hanging out in parties with all of our different squads. He spends a substantial amount of time working on the forums as well, making sure the web-ops side of things runs smoothly. His presence throughout the departments has been well established, from being the previous Co-Head of T&E, to helping out with Town Halls and Lead programs.

Division Leader:

Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7 (Div Lead - DM) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-shiro-the-hero/

I guess I can only say so many times how much Gambit does for our division. He is constantly putting all of his personal time into DM. His presence is known and always sought after. He has the capability to be extremely personable, humorous and witty, but if something comes up, he can turn into the skilled, proficient leader we all know him to be within seconds. He is a valued member of T&E, and also participates in Happy Hour, entertaining people on the live stream. Gambit often sets up random divisional game nights or tournaments, just to keep activity moving. He also goes out recruiting with some of our squads, which helps to promote leading by example. I consider myself lucky to get to work with someone who cares about our division as much as I do, and he shows it in so many different ways. 

Co-Founder:

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7 (Co-Founder - DM) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

Eli's transition into our 7's staff was one of the smoothest I have seen. He picked up on all of his duties flawlessly, and it is awesome to have a fresh set of thoughts and ideas that he so often provides. He is currently our only Co-Founder, and is always willing to help out wherever we need him with no complaints. He spends most of his time attending game nights, and being around for anyone that needs any type of advice, whether it be KSI based, or issues happening in someone's life. He has adapted well to his new role as DM's HR representative, running enjoyable but informative workshops for all ranks throughout our division. I have no doubt that Eli will continue to be a great example to all of DM's members on what a Co-Founder should be. 

General:

Gamertag: KSI Igan (General - DM/Discord) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13923-ksi-igan/

Reasoning why the deserve this:

Igan has really stepped up to the plate and rocked the General position. His game nights are always active and fun. You can usually find him in parties with Discord members, helping out with whatever game they happen to be playing. He runs workshops often, and his squad mates are always well informed on all the different processes of KSI, from recruiting and training to the Chain of Command and Code of Conduct. Besides all of his Gen duties he also runs our Discord server, (he's also set up several others) and keeps the clutter down to an absolute minimum. He is an active and valued member of T&E and the Graphics department as well. This member wakes up at the crack of dawn to be there for all of his various meetings and events, being that he's from Australia. Igan is extremely dedicated and I appreciate everything he has put into Discord. 

Lieutenant:

Gamertag: KSI SoloGenesys (Lieutenant - DM/Cruelty) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39898-ksi-sologenesys/

Solo has just recently rejoined DM, and I'm very thankful that she decided to do so. She was put into a squad that had seen better days, and she did all she could to help it thrive. All of her time while on Xbox was dedicated to recruiting, integrating and stabilizing, and making the best of what she had to work with. While it may not have worked out, I recognize all the hard work, effort and time she put in to making it a better environment for everyone involved. She has stellar work ethic, and is very knowledgeable on all things KSI. No matter where she ends up, they can only benefit from her presence. Solo is always willing to lend a helping hand wherever it's needed, and is quick to come up with new and interesting ideas to better DM.

Member:

Gamertag: KSI HarleyQ8995 (SGT - DM/Discord) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42735-ksi-harleyquinn/

Harley has been an extremely active member not only in her squad, but all throughout DM. She is always having fun, while promoting all the things that KSI values. She is always willing to co-host game nights and other activities even though she is not yet an officer. I know she has an extremely busy life, but somehow she finds time to put aside to spend with us every night and all of us appreciate it.  

GFX Artist:

Gamertag: KSI Furian 7 (SGT - LS/Impulse)
Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/754-furian/

Since I met Furian about a week ago, I have seen him do nothing but get things done for the graphics department. He participates in the Signature of the Week competitions, whether it be awesome additions of his own work, or helping to set up and judge others. He promotes his department to as many members as he can, and does his best to help newer members learn the ropes as well. 

Founder

Gamertag- KSI ECKO 77

Link to forums account-http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/30099-ksi-ecko-77/

Reason why he/she deserves this award: Ever since I have been recruited Ecko has been a man of honor, making sure things get done the right way and efficiently. We had things get chaotic with doing 2 squad splits within the same week, but despite his work schedule we knocked that outta the park and got them cleaned up and transferred so those new squads may flourish. The man has a fire to see this division, his home, grow, expand and prosper in ways we haven't seen yet and I'm excited to see where he leads us. He was my captain before the split that created defiant, he was my cofounder when I was gen, and now he is founder. The man lives and breathes EO and I couldn't think of a better man to run the division.

Gen

Gamertag- KSI Skarzx 77

Link to forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx-77/

Reason member deserves this- oh to count the ways this man has impressed me. I watched him grow up as just a wee little tadpole in KSI when he got recruited, we played a lot of games and in those games he showed he was a natural leader. As he showed interest in what it meant to be an officer and how to do it, he excelled tremendously. When it came time, we split defiant into vendetta and Skarzx was made gen of that squad to save and revive it, and let me tell you it couldn't of been done better. I've never seen vendetta as active as they have been since he was made gen. He is always so active and uplifting, he is quite the motivational speaker and isn't afraid to give you the criticism you need to hear to help you improve. He lead that squad to a split in the less than 60 days, and did it with such confidence with who he chose to run the new squad and take over vendetta, you would of thought he had done this before. The man is an excellent leader and he will only continue to grow and excell as he helps to grow EO.

Productions member OTM

Gamertag- KSI Skarzx 77

Link to forums account-http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx-77/

Reason member deserves this- ever since Skarzx has gotten himself into productions all he has done is want to stream events in EO. Constantly offering to hop into a game night to take it live, or even create a game night on the fly to stream that just to get hype. The man is always ready and willing at a moment's notice to try and make any events we have going on get put on a bigger stage.

Captain

Gamertag- KSI DaQuestion

Link to forums account-http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43932-ksi-daquestion/

Reason member deserves this award- KSI DaQuestion has been just an outstanding example of integrity and professionalism. He is always making sure that when anything requires any officers attention, he was quick to assess the situation and get it handled accordingly so it doesn't make a mess. He is constantly online working with other officers to help them master their craft, answering questions in chats. DaQuestion is a very dedicated man which has now rewarded him with becoming the gen of vendetta in order to now have his turn in the driver seat. I'm anticipating nothing but tremendous things as he leads vendetta thru the months to come. 

Division Leader:

Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7 (Div Leader - DM) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-shiro-the-hero/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Gambit leads by example, and is exemplary at doing so. He is truly there for all the members in DM, and KSI as a whole. During a recent personal in real life struggle, Gambit was there to help me with things pertaining to stuff in and out of KSI. He is a true friend, and is genuine. He knows practically ever member in DM, and is there for them professionally and personally. He always has plans for the future, which are great, and a back up plan with a back up plan. Gambit makes sure DM reflects true #'s, with absolutely no fluff. He runs a tight ship, and makes sure everything is always running smoothly. He is someone that the entire 7 staff look up to, as well as all the members in DM. He is truly respectful to all. Gambit defines the true definition of what a Division Leader in KSI should be. 

Co-Div Leader:

Gamertag: KSI BadKitty 7 (Co-Div Leader - DM) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Kitty is always there for anyone, anytime. I can't recall one time when I msg'ed her, and she didn't almost immediately reply, even when she's busy. She truly cares about this entire Community more than anything else. With her heavy involvement in web ops, along with doing everything in clan ops, her dedication is truly outstanding. She has a bright future ahead in this Community, and is currently shining as a Co-Div Leader. She is on top of literally everything, and works with everyone she comes across extremely well. She is constantly checking to make sure everyone is doing their duties within all squads in DM, and always taking notes, and helping people better themselves as Leaders, Officers as well as members. She cares for everyone in DM like family, and knows how to get a party going, to show people the main reason why they joined KSI in the first place, to just have fun. 

Co-Founder:

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7 (Co-Founder - DM) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this: Gruntier is one of the best, well rounded leaders I have seen in a long time. He is someone I highly look up to and respect. Everything he does is excellent. He truly oversees his squads and makes sure everything is running smoothly by checking in with them on a daily basis. He always is hanging around all members of DM, just in parties having fun and cracking one liner jokes, that literally make anyone practically laugh. He is very welcoming to all new members, and is respected by all who he comes across. He has some of the utmost respect, always trying his best to help out anyone, regardless of rank. Gruntier's passion, commitment and dedication to DM and this Community is a force to be reckoned with. He is a true friend, genuine in all he does. I am honored to work with him on the 7 staff, as he's such an asset to all the members. His calm, cool and collected attitude, even during a situation that might arise, puts anyone at ease. The squads he is over have truly flourished, thanks to his advice and guidance. 

General:

Gamertag: KSIxFORSAKEN (General - DM/Cruelty) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6129-forsaken/

Reasoning why the deserve this: FORSAKEN has not only been showing extreme growth within his squad since taking over Cruelty, but is there for all his members, anytime someone needs him. He is there in practically an instant. He could always be seen helping out the officers of his squad by giving them advice, hosting game nights and chilling in parties with the members in his squad, or just hanging out in random parties with members from his squad, which is always great to see. He likes to have fun with the members of his squad, and truly shows them the fun in KSI. He is also very good when it comes to the paperwork of his General responsibilities, as he'll get offline a bit earlier, just to make sure everything is up to date with that. He takes his duties very seriously, and is efficient and effective in all that he does. He defines what all other General's should take note of, and is truly an inspiration to not just his squad, but all of DM as well.

Captain:

Gamertag: KSI Abliss (Captain - DM/Insanity) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40822-the-neon-aclix/

Reasoning why thy deserve this: Abliss is someone that genuinely and truly puts his all into the perspective squad he's in. He has grown into his own as a Captain. He makes sure all the responsibilities by his fellow officers are being taken care of, from posting in role call, to posting game nights in the activity log. He keeps on top of that daily. He works alongside his General, as his right hand man very thoroughly. Any task asked of him, he will do it gladly, without any questions asked. He is also not afraid to ever reach out and ask for help and advice when needed, which myself or anyone else is always glad to give him. He utilizes it in every way possible. He ensures every member in his squad, from RCT and up, are gaming and happy with everything. He definitely is a Captain that many other of his peers and entire officer staff could learn from.

Lieutenant:

Gamertag: KSI SoloGenesys (Lieutenant - DM/Cruelty) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39898-ksi-sologenesys/

Reasoning why they deserve this: I had the pleasure of working with Solo during the good and bad times, and she is always positive in everything she does. She is a great asset to the entire Division. She is helpful, caring and always eager and willing to learn and do more. She goes that extra mile, even when she doesn't have to. Cruelty was recently lucky to gain her as an officer, as she's a huge asset. Her insight and constructive criticism is extremely helpful, to all around her, regardless of rank. She has natural leadership skills, and ideas that are outside of the box, but work well when implemented, which I have personally witnessed. She is a pleasure to be around, and also, is very blunt and honest, a trait that is important indeed. She remains true to all she does, and cares about this Community so much. She meshes in with just about anyone she comes across, and her company and officer skills are exquisite. She has a really bright future for sure. Can't wait to see what she accomplishes next. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI RebelFire 7 (Division Leader- FI)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/911-ksi-rebel-7/

Reasoning why Rebel deserve this is because he is an Excellent Division Leader in every sense of the word . He makes us want to become better leaders. He make sure we are doing are jobs. He always on top of thing Divisional wise. He a great leader and we respect all him. He knowledgeable in all aspects of KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Silence 7 (Founder - Forced Induction)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34659-ksi-silence-7/

Reasoning why Silence deserve is because is a real definition of what a founder is and should be. He is very active, which he should be. He make time for all squad in FI and its members. He on point with transfers and rejoins. He very confident and comfortable in his position and he loves to spread his knowledge to whomever needs or ask for it.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Airborne 7 (Gen - Hellcat FI)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/2037-aegon-targaryen/

Reasoning why Airborne is been their before. He was there before me and was my CPT. He super knowledgeable and a great leader. Divisional respect for him. He always willing to help anyone that needs it. He runs a squad, is head court judge and a member of the AAP. He does alot in KSI. He a true strong leader.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Th3 Blaz3  (CPT - Stryker FI)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38451-ksi-th3-blaz3/

Reasoning why Blaz3 deserve this is is because, She was new to the GEN spot. But, Show doing that job a with Finesse. She took the knowledge she was given and ran with it. The Gen was gone most of the time she was CPT and she basically ran the squad. She had very to little experience as an officer. But we got her where she needs to be and she shining like a star and her squad respects her.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Salem (LT - Hellcat FI)
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39948-ksi-xsalem/

Reasoning Salem deserve this is because she doing amazing work as a LT. She work hard and always wanting to know how she can approve. Since becoming an officer, she as done everything been asked of her. She treats everyone with respect. She works well with other officers and General. If she keeps it up the good work, better things could be in store for her

Division Leader:

Gamertag: KSI Gambit 7 (Div Leader - DM) 
Link to forums account @Shiro the Hero

Gambit is the type of leader that takes charge of a situation right away instead of waiting and seeing. Since gambit became div leader it has been a lot of work for him to lead DM in a new direction. He makes certain there is no fluff and that his Seven's staff and General's have everything to do their job correctly. If their is a problem he listens and offers advice on what's best for DM as a whole. Gambit also goes out of his way to make certain people are happy and feel included by forming raid groups for all of DM that need it. DM is lucky to have Gambit someone that cares for all of its members no matter what rank they are.

Co-Div Leader:

Gamertag: KSI BadKitty 7 (Co-Div Leader - DM) 
Link to forums account @KSI BadKitty 7

Kitty is a great leader in DM. She seems like she's always online whether it's on the forums or on the Xbox. Whenever I have a question about HR or a problem in one of my squads she's always there to answer any and all questions. Anyone that knows her or has been around her knows that she lives and breathes KSI whether it's with T&E, AAP's, HR or something DM related she's always there, and somehow still makes time to game and have fun. She is an inspiration to everyone and I look forward to learning more from her in the future.

General:

Gamertag: KSIxFORSAKEN (General - DM/Cruelty) 
Link to forums account @FORSAKEN

Since FORSAKEN has taken over Cruelty it has continued to grow and prosper. John is always there for his officers and everyone in his squad. He is very meticulous when it comes to training his officers and making certain that they know precisely what they are doing. John has also been leading by example do as I do not as I say type of approach. He never asks more of his officer's than he does him self. John has been working on making certain that Cruelty is always active and growing. It truly has been a pleasure working with him on making Cruelty and DM as a whole better.

Lieutenant:

Gamertag: KSI Blood (Lieutenant - DM/Cruelty) 
Link to forums account @KSI Bl00d

Blood has been an exemplary officer in everything that he has done. He quickly integrated himself into the squad and took on the role of an officer one that picks up things really quick. For someone so new to KSI i see him always promoting people up  and actively recruiting new members. When he makes a mistake which is rare he learns from it and doesn't do it again. Since Destiny 2 raid has come out he has been helping fellow members through the raid almost on a daily bases which takes a lot of patience and fortitude on his part which is great to see in an officer. Blood is always trying to improve both himself and others around him. I see a lot of potential in Blood and can't wait to see how far he will go in KSI.

Submitted on a mobile device 

DIV Lead

Gamertag: KSI TexAngel 7

Link to forums account @KSI TexAngel 7

Reason they deserve this: 

Ever since I first joined ES KSI TexAngel 7 has always been there for us whether it's being in charge of our Head Hunters team mentoring us as leaders doing Mine Craft Mondays she is alwyas striving to make ES a great Division to be in even if she has to get onto someone she never disrespects anyone and has Mentored me,  KSI Jewel 7, KSI LadyJenny 7  KSI DJ K1LLA 7,  KSI WyldWynd

KSI Pinkyboy she has mentored more then this but these are just some of those I can think of. She is deffently a very great leader and has taught me a lot ES is thankful to Have her 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FluffyPuppr DM/Discord

Link to forums account - @KSI FluffyPuppr

Reasoning why they deserve this - Kyle has been doing a tremendous job of running things as a Captain. He's constantly in parties with all of the members of the squad keeping activity up and organizing impromptu events. Kyle has also put quite a bit into promoting things within the squad, sponsoring several gamertag changes, helping a squad member buy a game to play with the squad and putting in prize-money for squad activities such as a question of the week.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kiht 7 - DM/Discord

Link to forums account - @#Team69 Dragons

Reasoning why they deserve this - Dragons has been doing a great job helping out his squad in the last month. When he isn't recruiting, which is every day, he's in parties keeping everyone active, despite having constant internet issues. At the same time as all of this, he's also an incredibly active member of the graphics team, to the point that most of his squads forum signatures have actually come from him.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HarleyQ8995 - DM/Discord

Link to forums account - @KSI HarleyQuinn

Reasoning why they deserve this - Harley has been working her butt off to try to help out her squad over the past month. She helps with every game night she can make it to, to the point where she's practically hosting them herself, and she is constantly trying to find good new recruits for the squad, as well as constantly keeping people together and active with each other outside of our gamenights, constantly organizing raids or Trials runs or anything else people might need.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ronin 77 (Director over WD)
Link to forums account - @Mr. Karaoke
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ronin is a good director because he handles situations fast and helps everyone out when they call for him. He made sure his voice was heard when he announced he was Director over WD and KSI Trendies 7 wasn't but he was also quick to reassure us that he wasn't gone just over another division with a new rank and that he'd (Ronin) would try to be just as good and efficient as Trendies was.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cherry 7 (Founder in and over WD)
Link to forums account - @Cherry
Reasoning why they deserve this - Cherry as a founder handles many of the situations that go on in WD whether they be big or small she makes sure they are handled and that both sides are as happy as can be. Cherry is a vital asset to WD and it would be hard to handle a lot the situations without her.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI D1aM0nD (General over Fierce WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI D1aMOnD
Reasoning why the deserve this -  Diamond from 1st Captain to General has handled the transition well. For most, it is a struggle for both squad and General to handle the handoff of the torch from General to the new General as some may not feel any bond or loyalty to this new General. Except for Fierce both, its members and Diamond have smoothly and calmly handled the transition and have gone on to be as it was before just without its previous General.

Gamertag : KSI REX General

Link:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38834-ksi-rex™/

General of the month

Reasoning: when he became gen he got stuff done and he lead the squad very well and all in all a good gen and he cares about his members and does a good job running the squad. And so he derserve  the general award.

Gamertag: KSI DemonicWolf 2nd captain

Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43716-ksi-demonwolfy/

Captain of the month

Reasoning

Well this  person works very hard she gets training done and she has a positive attude and she will become a good gen and she helps the squad members when they need help :and she makes the new members feel welcome and invites them to partys and games she puts herself out there and shes a real joy to have in the squad and so i believe she deserves this award.

Gamertag: KSI MR J HA HA

Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44502-ksi-mrj-ha-ha/

LT of the month

Reasoning : this person deserves this award because very hard working he gets what needs to be done and hes a good sport and has a good attitude on everything a very good officer and he is always putting him self out there  when members come to him about anything he answers  every question that the member has and so i think he has derserve this award.

DiV LeADeR (SO CaLLeD)

ksi GaMbIT 7

LiNk to FoRuMS AccOUNT

GaMBiT iS a GrEat GuY. HE WoRKs HarD. He ShOUld GeT tHIs aWaRd. for of the month. So do that. t.han.ks

Co-DiV

KSI BaDKiTTy 7

LiNk to FoRuMS AccOUNT

KiTTy is a HaRD wOrkEr. ShE iS AlwAys hElPinG MEMBERS out. She da BesT Co-Div. She DeSerVes bAdGe. So do that. 

Forum Staff

KSI RiiOT 7

@KSI RiiOT 7

RiiOT deserves this more than anyone on this whole website. He is constantly on throughout the day, always willing to answer questions, and correct what needs corrected. He is constantly active in the shoutbox and in PM with members needing assistance. He treats every single person the same way, with kindness and respect. He is a fantastic leader and moderator. You don't get to the position he is in by being lazy, and the work he does every day for this website shows. RiiOT is an integral part to these forums being organized and presentable. I don't think there is anyone else that is more deserving, or as hard working as RiiOT when it comes to Forum Staff. That is why he has my vote for Forum Staff of the Month. 

Co-Founder:

Gamertag: KSI Gruntier 7 (Co-Founder- DM) 
Link to forums account @KSI Gruntier 7

Gruntier is an amazing Co-Founder. If you ever need to talk to him he will stop what he is doing to help out. He is very knowledgeable about anything KSI related. He makes sure everything in the squads he is over is runing are well, even with everything he has to do he still makes time to meet new members.

Lieutenant:

Gamertag: KSI Blood (Lieutenant - DM/Cruelty) 
Link to forums account @KSI Bl00d

Blood is a great example of what an officer should be. He goes above what is asked of him, whether that is recruiting or getting promotions done. He is always willing to help anyone, from just a small question they might have to helping them with a raid even if he has done his for the week. Blood can always be counted on to be there. I look forward to see where he goes from here.

Member:

Gamertag: KSI Imperial SF (SGT-DM/Cruelty) 
Link to forums account @KSI Imperial SF

Imperial is a great member. He is always co-hosting game nights. He likes to meet new members in the squad and makes them feel at home. Anytime i look at his partys, he always has other members from the squad. Imperial is a role model to all sergeants.