KSI Ronin 77 - Mentor

Scarface 77

Name: KSI Ronin 77
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-mr-karaoke/?tab=node_awards_Awards
Award-/-Achievement: Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: This man has on many occasions bestowed knowledge about everything KSI for me as I grew up the ranks. I became a 
big forums user after his workshop on it, I became a better officer at conflict resolution thanks to the meeting he held on it etc. 
I can honestly say had he not been around , I probably wouldn't be a Co-Founder today without the example he left behind. I consider this man 
one of my friends and a mentor. 

I claim KSI Ronin 77 as my mentor, he has been my guide through it all and the amount of knowledge and insight he has provided to me on KSI and people mentalities overall that apply here and in real life. I'd challenge anyone to strive to become half the mentor this Guyy has been for me 

I can't claim Ronin as a traditional mentor, per se, but I can claim him as a mentor as he showed me how to get around in a new and modern KSI. He showed me how things run on a squad, and division basis, and walked me through a lot of the changes that have happened over the last few years. 

I can also vouch for the fact that he has been a mentor for numerous officers and members in EO, especially during his time as an acting general of Talon while running EO.

Any questions, just ask. 

I can certainly say that Ronin has been a mentor to me during this adventure we all call KSI. He first started teaching me things about how to run a squad back when I was an SSGT because he saw that I was intrigued at the idea of running a squad. I spent countless hours in parties with him having him either teach me forums things, squad tag tips, building the squad clubs, there was always something I could ask him about and he would have something for me. I can say that if he hadn't taken time to show me how to run a squad the way that he did I wouldn't of succeeded as a Gen to now being a founder. So I'm mucho appreciative for all the help Ronin has provided on this adventure and I can certainly say I gained an awesome friend and mentor

Ronin has always shown an interest in all the officers progression In KSI. He originally took interest in me becoming an officer and paid for my name change up front because he knew I would bring something good to the squad and help it's growth. From then on he taught me How To be more assertive in my decisions as an officer and to be more organized in my time management with the squad. He was my mentor and will bring many more positives to KSI

He has help me out in so many ways move me forward as a good Mentor should I would also like to witness to this