Of The Years: Nominations 2017 (Closing 18th December)

Scotland

Category: General

Gamer Tag: KSI iMeShell

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44334-imeshell/

Reasoning:

KSI iMeShell deserves this reward because she bitterly built prodigy with help of other KSI members. Without her prodigy would not be as good as we are. She keeps all of the staff and other members active and wanting to help grow KSI as a whole. She keeps the chats professional and keeps us from arguing with each other. She also keeps up with the prodigy members so none of us feel left out of anything. That is why she deserves this award.

Awards

Founder: KSI Gruntier 7

Forums

link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/ 

Out of all the positions that I could nominate Gruntier for I'm going to nominate him for is his current position. Ever since Gruntier was recruited he has always been a well liked individual in the community.  But when he got up to founder thats when his true potential was finally unlocked.  Gruntier shows great pride in his and it shows, he is always dropping in peoples parties making sure person are having fun but most importantly here makes sure people are dropping alright... In last year Gruntier has went through the most awesome display of commitment and dedication to this community and this is the reason why I have nominated him.

Edited by KSI killer 117
Unfinished

Awards

Category: Senior Leader (Board of Directors - Chief Department Manager)

Gamer Tag: KSI ImPyyy 7

Forums Account Link: @impyyy http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/2917-impyyy/

Reason they deserve this award: So Mr ImPyyy 7! This guy does so much, that much of KSI as a community doesn't quite realize! As the Chief Department Manager he is tasked with ensuring all departments are running as they should be and is always there just in case you need him! Countless times when I have had a problem whether it's to do with a Department issue or a Clan Ops based issue, he has always been there to lend an ear and provide advise to best suit the situation! All of the big events within KSI such as Spirit Week, Turkey Bowl etc, he plays such a huge part in, making sure all departments are doing the jobs they need to be doing to ensure the events run as efficiently as possible, and the recent Turkey Bowl event is evident of this. ImPyyy 7 also manages all of the Social Media aspect of KSI and is always updating and ensuring everything is running smoothly and and is always active on them along with all the other countless jobs this man has to do! I personally think ImPyyy doesn't quite get the recognition he deserves  for all the work and time he has put into this community! So here's to you man!!!!

Category: Department Head

Gamer Tag: KSI Skarzx 77

Forums Account Link: @KSI Skarzx 77 - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx-77/

Reason they deserve this award: So ever since I decided to make the move on making KSI Skarzx 77 my Co-Head of Productions he has worked his butt off! He ensures people are motivated to stream and contribute to the team, provide awesome ideas for people to use for streams and such and always provides highly professional streams to represent KSI the way it should be. He really has helped to take some of the load of my shoulders to allow me to focus on the YouTube side of the Department! With out him I don't think the department would be where it is right now! He is dedicated at what he does and is really committed to the team and leading the team! This guy is going to make waves in this community in Clan Ops and Department Ops!

Category: Director

Gamer Tag: KSI Ronin 77

Forums Account Link: @Mr. Karaoke - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-mr-karaoke/

Reason they deserve this award: So although KSI Ronin 77 hasn't been Director over my Division long,  the amount of advice, knowledge and help he has provided for me to grow as a leader is astounding! When I first was told about the idea of Divine Warriors, i gotta admit i kinda wasn't quite sure how to start, but Ronin has made sure to be in with a party at least once a day to assist me with the transition! Im feeling so much more confident about the situation, he has really helped with this.He dedicates a lot of his time to help me out and giving me great advice! He truly deserves this award ! Thank you for everything you have done man!

Gamer Tag: KSIxNebula

Forums Account Link: @KSIxNebula - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41563-ksixnebula/

Reason they deserve this award: So Nebby has been a General for a little while now, the amount of hardships and drama this guy has had to deal with is unreal! He has had to deal with people poaching members out of his squad and friends of his leaving the community. And through all of this he has remained dedicated to what he does not for himself but for the members of his squad! Now Nebby is a little younger than the rest of us but he incredibly mature for his age and that is evident with the messages of motivation he always posts in his squads chat! This guy really deserves this award! Great job man and keep it up!

Category: Productions

Gamer Tag: KSI ShadowFoxx

Forums Account Link: @KSI ShadowFoxx - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40861-ksi-shadowfoxx/

Reason they deserve this award: So ShadowFoxx in my opinion truly deserves this award! She has so much dedication to the department its unreal! With her being a member of T & E and Productions she is able to give me information about events that need to be streamed allowing me to get sign ups or find someone to stream as quickly as possible. After being in the team for a little over a week she decided to purchase a Capture Card (They ain't cheap either) to allow her to do more for the team! This has really helped with us being able to use an Overlay for the big events and if someone cant stream for what ever reason, she is there to save the day! You have shown so much dedication to the team I really feel you deserve this award.

KSI.org has a lot of members that need recognition do to the feeling of team work commitment and sacrifice of their time they put into  this community. I would like to list a few I know on a personal level and understand that we need all members to share some of there commitment to grow in a positive selfless way. Some people like to do things to "Rank Up" and nothing is wrong with that others do it because they believe in the real KSI.org Community experience and what it stands for. The stand outs that I have noticed are the following and I will try to describe "Why". The list is not in any order they are all important to get that out the way:

KSI Kalakoi 77 as CPT of the Year.  (He is GEN of ABADDON WD  now) or GEN of the Month .  http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/11784-kalakoi/

He rejoined KSI.org a while ago when I was 3rd CPT and I noticed him as a do'er and he had suggestions without any preconception that it was the only way to do something. He would bounce Ideas back and forth to grow them into something. He never asked for a position but i thought he would be a great addition to our staff. Since then he has always gone over and above working with everyone in KSI.org not just Squad related. He introduced and even set up "Discord" for WD on his own creating chat rooms for all squads under WD officers squads for each in WD and more. Very positive and willing to help. If you ever get to know him he is what he is on the game or off the game. He surprised me one time when a member left that he knew for a while and he deleted him, I asked him why. He said that If he didn't like what was going on he should had worked on fixing them to help KSI out not just quit if he had personal reasons I would understand. This showed me commitment to this community

KSI Trendies 7   CoDiv of the year (Now a Director) http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34187-ksi-trendies-7/

On many occasions, I was unsure if there was anyone above him because issues would always be answered and never had wait long for an answer. Committed Unselfishly by giving his time to the Community. On many occasions he was spread thin trying to keep everyone informed on KSI Business with very little 7 staff in our DIV. Willing to step in and give anyone a hand also very respectful to everyone. I feel like I can always go to him and ask a question no matter what DIV he is over and will get and respectable answer not "Why are You asking me?" He will always ask if He can help but he will always give respect to the others staff and Chain of Command that he is might be answering for by saying "Check with them, don't just go by what I said". He is very committed to this community and it spreads through out his staff. If you get to know him he legitimately cares and wants to make a difference. Also Known as "Grandpa Gary"  FYI

KSI MrWabbit 7 Co-Fo of the year (Now a SGT in ABADDON) http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/32747-ksi-mr-wabbit-7/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM1MzMzLCJpZF8yIjo3Mjc2Mzh9

At one time I wasn't sure about his age and position but notice his devotion of growth in the community and to make it the best. When I got to know him he was open about himself and what he need to learn and was willing to ask. Having someone ask for help with an issue showed me he was willing to learn and get better personally and in the community.He worked hard with forums and tried to make it easier to navigate by creating new topics and quick links. Stepping down to complete his last Year in High school after reaching Founder showed me he respected the community knowing he could not do what the job required based on school activities. Hats off to you young man.

KSI Cherry 7 Div leader of the month http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34399-cherry/

Because I'm Scared of her LOL,

No seriously She has been someone I have respected watching from afar for a while. She came from a 360 squad and took over a XBox One squad as GEN and made it better and that was hard to do based on the people in that squad that think they deserve it. Most people would had said no because of it. With her Knowledge and commitment, she took this on based on the people at the time could not handle it in that squad. She set up structure and made it fun and that is what its all about. Since then she has been promoted up and has earned it by being Very respectful but not a push over and definitely gives you room to do your job not being a Dictator. She is still in contact with her members and active by having game nights and helping where needed Loves new ideas to help KSI grow and have fun for everyone. She has never forgotten an officers position is a volunteer position but still need to perform to keep us strong and united as a community. She is a true leader and Thanks for being there, its not an easy volunteer job.

There are several others I would like to nominate but I don't know their Forums account to link too.

KSI AphroRhys 

Aphro has been thereto guide me through ingame learning all the way to helping me with learning how to recruit.  He's always happy to help even if I ask a million questions and I do! And if he doesnt know an answer he doesnt bs me he just tells me he will find out and he does which is what leadership is there for ! So a huge shout to to KSI AphroRhys and the rest of KSI love you guys 

Category: Co-Founder

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Forums Account:  @KSI Skarzx 77

Reasons they deserve this award: I'm nominating Skarzx because I've never met someone who held so much passion as well as professionalism as this guy. Everyday he works so hard and puts in 110% to make sure EO is getting the work done it needs to. He checks in on squads and makes sure we are doing what it takes to make EO better. He is dedicated and hard working but on top of checking in to see how everyone is doing as a squad he makes time for the little guys. He takes time out of his day to talk to people and encourage people to work harder and try new things. The past few weeks Skarzx has sat in a couple workshops in my squad volatile and in those workshops he spoke to everyone about what it means to be in KSI he told everyone that being in KSI is what you make it, it's about the time and effort you put in as a person and how much it means to you will range from person to person. Well I must say that his words bring tears to my eyes because it gave me motivation to do more for this community. Skarzx helped me grow as a member without even realising the difference his words made for me as a member. My first ever workshop was the scariest thing to me, I was so afraid if doing bad, but just before workshop I met Skarzx for the first time and he helped me calm down about it. He took time to reassue me when I was just a SSGT. He takes the time to listen and give a helping hand and that is something that no matter how high you go in KSI and no matter how much you do, it will always be a gift to be able to listen. It' s quality that some people don't have but Skarzx always goes out of his way to make sure everyone is happy and everyone is in place. Skarzx is an example to follow, from motivation to working non stop to having time to listen and teach, he is always doing the most to ensure that we stay happy and on track. 

Edited by KSI Blackrose

Category: Division Leader

Gamertag; KSI TexAngel 7

Forums Account Link http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33988-ksi-texangel-7/ / @KSI TexAngel 7

Reasons they deserve this award - very helpful and understanding, dose really great things to help the division grow knowledgeable and fun.

Category: Captian

Gamertag; KSI RestInPeace

Forums Account Link http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39060-ksi-restinpeace/ / @KSI RestInPeace

Reasons they deserve this award - has done amazing work on growing his squad in both knowledge and numbers, very helpful person.

Category: SSGT

Gamertag; KSI MEEPMEEP

Forums Account Link http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44900-ksi-meepmeep/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjIxMjY5LCJpZF8yIjo3NTAzMjF9 / @KSI MEEPMEEP

Reasons they deserve this award - has shown excellent work on mentoring and forums knowledge and has done amazing things for his squad.

Co - Founder of the Year

KSI BadKitty 7
Forums Account Link / @KSI BadKitty 7

I think KSI BadKitty 7 deserves this award for many reasons but most of all she provides and embodies what KSI stands for knowledge strength and Integrity. She provided knowledge through her workshops and by being available daily to answer any questions that might arrive. Strength by being able to step in as active Gen and help us grow while still being co founder of another squad that grew to a squad split. She always shows integrity by telling it as it isn't whether it's something good or bad. She always lets our members know when we are doing a good job and recognizes our hard work. At this same time if we are slacking of or make a mistake she will be there to let us know and then she'll try to help us fix it.  

BadKitty recognized that my squad was struggling with the gen we had at the time. She and KSI Gambit 7 made the discussion to remove that person from General and then BadKitty step in as acting General. This brought our squad back to life. She posted daily tasks for the officer to do, promotions that needed to be made daily, and pushed our officers to get more involved with the members. She showed our officers how to properly act as officers through officer workshops and through notes on discord. Our squad grew from 40ish members to just over 60 members in the 3 weeks she was acting Gen. 

At this same time She was Co-Founder of Cruelty (the squad she was General of before her promotion) they managed to grow to a squad split at this same time. With her leadership both the squads she was overseeing were growing.

She was also really good at taking the time to listen to her lower ranking officers whether it be new ideas or typical drama. Whenever I had an idea she would listen and let me know if it was dumb or in some rare cases a good idea and then implement the idea I would have. I know she did this for not only me but other members as well and then she would give credit where credit was do after the idea was being used. I've had a lot of stubborn leaders in my day and it's nice to have one that listens to all her members and to be looking for the next great idea that someone has.

Member of the Year
KSI Fats McGee

Forums Account Link / @KSI Fats McGee

I think KSI Fats McGee deserves member of the year because he embodies what you want out of a member. He was recruited  in March 2016 and then remained at CPL for a few months until he won a KSI competition for a name change in Nov 2016.

For this year he remained an active halo 5 gamer playing almost daily.  He has a positive attitude and enjoys playing. He made KSI insanity DMs Halo 5 HeadHunters team and has remained on it since August. He's attended 40(logged) Halo 5 gamenights this year, He played participated in Spirit Week, played in the Fall Classic and played in two other T&E Halo 5 events and attended 5 workshops.

While our squad was struggling with leadership and gets people to host game nights our Captain KSI Jak Ripper convinced Fats McGee to take his next step in his KSI career and become a SSGT on 7/6/17. In real life he is a full time manager and he still manages to find time in his schedule to take on being a new officer.

Our squad went through some leadership changes and he was eventually promoted to a 4LT 8/6/17 he has since worked his way up through the ranks to 2nd Captain and was in line to become General but recognized how busy his schedule outside of KSI and gave the position to the officer next in line because he knew the other officer was just a capable and had more time to dedicate to the squad. Not a lot of members would be willing to give up there chance to be General after working hard to be there but he knew it would be best for the squad and professional career. He is still active every day and is always willing to show up for a gamenight or play with KSI members on the daily.

These reasons are why I think KSI Fats McGee should be member of the year. He was just another daily gamer and when his squad was struggling and he was asked to help out and be an officer he arose to the occasion and helped his squad get back to where it was and grow into something better.

Edited by KSI Pastries

Category: Co Founder

Gamertag; @KSI Skarzx 77

Forums Account Link / http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42869-ksi-skarzx-77/

Reasons they deserve this award -

KSI Skarzx has been an extremely innovative and confident leader in EO and has shown time and time again that he can create new and relevant ideas to help push EO to new limits and potential. He has pushed everyone to do their best and to guide every Gen and individual to do their best in everything. He brings people together thru division wide workshops or even just streaming a game and giving out prizes to people who want to participate, he's paid for numerous name changes to get the ball rolling with officer potential and even reminds the entire squad about supporting weekend warfares and seasonal events like the turkey bowl. He will always go above and beyond for the division and for KSI as a whole since he is now helping run the productions team, the guy in unstoppable in everything he does and he deserves to win OTY in every position he has ever held but leading squads as a cofo is where he truly shines! Skarzx for president!

Gamertag; KSI Guyy 77

Forums Account Link / http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41679-defiant-dog/      @Defiant Dog

What can I say about KSI Guyy 77?? He has always been my mentor and go to for learning just about anything I ever needed more insight about. He put EO on the map by pushing defiant to its limits and was one of the defining factors in all our success as a squad and division, he kept us on track and on board with all that we did and expected the best from us and nothing less. He can be a real hard a**! hahah but its that defining characteristic of a strict leadership roll mixed with understanding that has earned my respect and this OTY nomination from me. He never just gives you the answer to your problems, he always makes you think about it and learn so that you can deal with these issues on your own. He is a true recruiter, officer trainer and leader in all aspects he has exceeded all normal standards of the average "KSI member" and will continue to be an important person in EO! Always striving to be the best he has a competitive nature that helps test the limits of his fellow members and that very trait helps all of those around him achieve greater things by improving the very essence of their personalities and attitudes. He deserves Gen OTY and I can think of no one better!

Category: Lieutenant 

Gamertag; @KSI AphroRhys

Forums Account Link / http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44530-ksi-aphrorhys/

This is my go to officer! He has been my backbone in all things squad related ever since his first officer promotion, he has shown excellent promise in becoming a true leader and I expect great things from this man. Aphro always fills in the blanks for the squad and is always there to help make things run smoothly, picking up workshops, squad meetings and gamenights when no one was able to do it; even at the last minute. He takes his work seriously and ive never known him to complain about anything I have ever asked him to do because he knows the squad needs it and is counting on him to succeed. Aphro trains officers and even does a good amount of recruiting, all in all he is extremely well rounded and never settles for average! He deserves this nomination whole heartedly and I can think of no better choice

Edited by KSI MoonRev
had to copy and past a forums link

Category - Co founder
Gamertag:  KSI GOT EM 7
Ksi Got em 7 referred me to KSI and even though I am not in his squad he will shout out  to me and makes me feel welcome. Sometimes I think other KSI members don't realize I am KSI because I haven't changed my gamer tag so the extra shout out meant a lot
Forums account link: @KSI GOT EM 7

Category - General 
Gamertag: KSI LadyJenny 7
Forums account link: @Lady Jenny 
Lady Jenny always makes me feel included in the games I play and is always positive about suggestions I may make.  She's very approachable and available and although she must be busy she always makes time to have a conversation or answer a question

Category:Staff Sergeant 

Gamertag:KSI OVERWATCH

Forums link: www.ksiforums.org/profile/45108-ksi-overwatch01/

Overwatch deserves this reward, Because when he first joined KSI he did not know anything. He was fresh as can be and a rookie at everything and he wanted to be a offcier. So as we all mentored him to be a staff sergeant he started to learn the ropes of being a offcier and he knows his stuff now. So the reason he deserves the reward is,I feel like he’s under appciated in the squad when he does a lot and keeps me updated on the status of members who may or may not be active in the squad he does so good on going threw squad tags and training people up. He deserves to be recognized. 

I respectfully submit the following:

Category:  Director

Gamertag:  KSI Metatron 7 

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33964-ksi-metatron-7/  

Reasoning:  Metatron assisted me in completing a division transfer this year.  On its face, this somewhat routine task may not seem noteworthy, but Metatron went out of his way to assist, and made me feel comfortable – this means a lot to me.  

Metatron’s work in KSI speaks for itself, as he has dedicated countless hours of his personal time making things happen behind the scenes.  

I know that Metatron is a dedicated leader in our community, and he deserves this award because, in my experience, he is honest, efficient, professional, trustworthy, and truly embodies the core values of KSI:  Knowledge.  Strength.  Integrity.

Category:  Co-Founder

Gamertag:  KSI Igan o7 

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13923-ksi-igan-o7/  

Reasoning:  Igan deserves this award for many reasons, foremost of which is his dedication to our community.  In my humble opinion, Igan sets the gold standard (by example) as it applies to upholding the Code of Conduct.  He is a consummate professional and ensures he is available to his division/squad(s), despite crossing many time zones to do so.  

I view Igan as my unofficial KSI mentor because he stands out from the crowd.  Igan truly knows his way around the community and has tremendous gaming knowledge and skill.  If someone needs assistance, he will go above and beyond to assist – and he follows through.   

I truly appreciate Igan’s high level of effort and participation in events, squad parties, game nights, and his respective department participation (i.e. Tournaments & Events).

Category:  General

Gamertag:  KSI FluffyPuppr 

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40633-ksi-fluffypuppr/   

Reasoning: “Kyle” deserves this award because he’s not only the General of Demonic Mayhem – Discord (taking into consideration the responsibility of this position), but he’s one of the true gamers who will also go above and beyond to help anyone in our community.    

Kyle also hosts and participates in countless KSI activities.  Sometimes, it’s not how much someone’s achieved, but how they go about it along the way; Kyle is one of these cases.  Example:  Kyle hosts game nights where we all party up, laugh, and we can all be ourselves.  I sincerely appreciate the opportunity Kyle provides myself and other members/officers to simply hang out together, get to know one another, and have a gut-busting laugh along the way! 

In addition, and certainly not a case of last but not least, I feel I can reach out to Kyle anytime day or night and I’ll have a response waiting for me when I check back in. 

Category:  Captain

Gamertag:  KSI KALISTA 7 

Forums Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40781-ksi-kalista-7/

Reasoning:  Kalista was the Destiny Raid Coordinator as a Captain for my former division/squad when I first realized that, (a) she genuinely cares about the members (e.g. ensuring raids were constantly running and ensured everyone got a spot on a raid team); (b) she is one of the most organized people I’ve met thus far in KSI; (c) she is a genuine, friendly, and reasonable person; and (c) she makes herself readily available to better the community. 

Kalista taught me a valuable lesson:  Balance real life with KSI life.  I sincerely appreciate Kalista’s work helping me navigate KSI, and her willingness and ability to be up-front and honest.

Edited by KSI AWOL
Grammar/Clarity

Category: SGT/SSGT
Gamertag: KSI Magestic
Forums Account Link:
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43918-ksi-magestic/ 
@KSI magestic
Reasons they deserve this award: I have never seen a member so excited to learn or teach people then KSI Magestic, since the day he joined KSI he came to me and asked me and any type of leadership he knew to teach him all I knew about KSI and its history. KSI Magestic may not be the best recruiter but he is always going and messaging our members never letting anyone feel left behind or lost in the wind. KSI Magestic is always willing to play with new members and teach people all of his knowledge. I can see amazing things coming from this member!

Category: Member
Gamertag: KSI Igan o7
Forums Account Link:
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13923-ksi-igan-o7/
@KSI Igan o7
Reasons they deserve this award:
Earlier this year I believe back in March KSI Igan o7 brought DM to Discord after his personal squad was so large that they were in two different KIK chats and he seen a problem. He went to his leadership and threw out the idea of Discord a gamer basic chat, which has no limit as far as my knowledge goes. After bringing DM to Discord and seeing the amazing turn out from it having the division able to communicate with each other, he helped create a server or assist with settings for CD, LW and LS. Giving the other divisions the information on how to create their own servers such as EO. Just from his one little idea that was originally for his division now I believe every division is now using discord and same with all the departments. With out him we would still be using KIK and struggling to keep in touch with all our members and having all the information to keep this community as amazing as we all see it to be.

Category: Department Head
Gamertag: KSI BadKitty 7
Forums Account Link:
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/
@KSI BadKitty 7
A little bit ago T&E lost our head due to which ever reasons and I seen a few people freaking out and not knowing where T&E will be going but without a beat Kitty stepped up and made many people forget about the member who left. The weekend warfare that came up right after Kitty made sure it ran super smoothly and lets not forget about the big event that just passed Turkey Bowl, Kitty was on top of everyone making sure that we had people at their events and that everything was starting on time. When member’s are not doing their jobs or showing up to their event’s Kitty has now put the pressure I feel that T&E needs and one strike in a sense. All in all KSI BadKitty 7 has kept a department that became lost stronger then ever and I see nothing but amazing things from this department and lets be honest she shouldn’t just be a co-head anymore because I have never seen so much motivation in a department then the motivation she has brought to T&E   

Category: Writer
Gamertag: KSI Guyy 77

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41679-defiant-dog/
@Defiant Dog

I have never met someone so annoying with asking us to do the short stories or whatever this months new “So You Think You Can Write”. Even though I personally am not the best with writing/spelling he has made me want to give it a shot and see what I can come up with. He is always willing to give a member a hand with the challenge of the month if asked. Guyy is very supportive and I don’t see News being where it is at with out him.

Category: Graphics
Gamertag: KSI Kiht 7

Forums Account Link: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/18-kiht-7/

I have never seen someone so driven in graphic’s, everytime I go and take a look at the graphics page I always see KSI Kiht 7’s name either with him trying to help people figure out the best photo to represent the request or with him posting the actual work. This is just one of many reasons why KSI Kiht 7 deserves the Graphics award.

I Nominate KSI Got EM 7 for Co-Founder 

I think that's KSI GOT EM 7 has been a great leader and teacher he puts in alot of work to keep the squads together and knowledge able . He also shows everyone the same respect 

Captain

Gamertag: KSI Eyonia

For the brief period of time that I have known her she has always been an easy person to talk to, she care about you not only when it comes to the community but as well as your personal life.  If she feels like you need a kick in the but she will tell you.  She also makes sure to bring the new recruits into parties and games with them and makes them fell at home in this community, and this is why I think she should deserve Capt. of the Year

Gamertag: KSI BadKitty 7

Forums Account Link / @: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/

Kitty went above and beyond in her several months as Co-Founder this year. During most of the time she was in this rank she was over every squad in the division, due to continuous leadership changes and she did a tremendous job of managing all of the squads. She attended or hosted multiple games nights with every squad, every week, sometimes jumping into multiple game lobbies across 1 night if scheduling permitted it. She dealt with any and all issues that came up in the squads she was over incredibly quickly and efficiently, never allowing an issue to sit any longer than was absolutely necessary, and was still able to remain an active member of T&E, where she has now risen to Co-Head. I have never seen a better, more efficient Co-Founder in my KSI history.

Category: SSGT

Gamertag: KSI UnKnoWnX3RA

Forums Account Link http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44869-ksi-unknownx3ra/

Reasons they deserve this award: From the time he was rcted to becoming a officer he has been willing to learn and ask questions.. He is awesome guy and has a amazing personality.. He is always willing to help with mentoring lower ranking members or whatever needs to be done...

Category: Div Leader

Gamertag: KSI TexAngel 7

Forums Account Link:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33988-ksi-texangel-7/

Reason they deserve this award: she is always willing to help anyone in her div... she is always mentoring and working with people in our div. She has been one of my biggest mentors even if we don't see eye to eye we always come to a common ground. she has helped me in my personal life and in KSI..  

-Category Department Head

Gamertag: KSI VeRiiTaS 7

Forums Account Link: @SaTiiReV

Reasons they deserve this award: Rita recently became a Department head and brought back the Marketing department, which has brought more activity for events like Turkey Bowl, etc. He has always been working towards making events get out there and have people participate in them, He has made sure that everyone that comes to marketing is welcomed and has a good time in that respective department, he personally makes sure that everyone in the team goes and tells their divison(s). Congrats on the Promotion to Senior man!

-Category Director

Forums Account Link: @Mr. Karaoke

Reasons they deserve this award: Ronin has recently became my director, and everyday, all day i see him in parties with several officers/Gens, making sure that the merge is going well, and personally makes it his goal, He has helped all the Gens and 7s in depth, rather then going to the 7, he goes to them and talks with them, i believe that this member deserves this award, he works hard and has been working non-stop to make that his divisions are running smooth and effective, and he has been keeping them afloat.

-Category Founder

Forums Account Link: @ASM Gary

Reasons they deserve this award: Gary has been working everyday to keep this division here and running, whenever he gets online he makes sure to tell the members that he is available to play, help, or just talk to about anything, Gary has been working hard on the merge, and i'm not even going to start on Productions, this man deserves to be Founder of the Year!, the amount of stress this man must go through everyday is insane, the dedication this man has on this division and community as a whole is simple stunning to see, and this is why i believe that this man deserves to be recognized for his efforts. I couldn't ask for a better founder! thank you for everything.

-Category Gen

Forums Account Link: @xTheKing 7

Reasons they deserve this award: So King recently came back to LW i want to say 2 months ago, and he has made sure to make his squad the one on top, he has powered through the ranks and made Gen again, he has been a inspiration to me and many, he works hard to bring in officers and to rebuild the foundation of the once great Legendary Warriors, i believe that King deserves this award also, good luck in your campaign bro!- Nebs

-Category Captain

Forums Account Link: @The Lone Wanderer

Reasons they deserve this award: So, about this guy named Fallout, he has been of great use to our division, especially my squad Hannibal, Fallout transferred to my squad and division seeking to help, he left his division at the chance to rebuild LW like many, which that in my mind is a sign of dedication, this guy has been very active into the community, you can check his Forums account for proof, he is in history and news!, he always has a new story that he wants to write and has made sure that divisional stories about past divisions aren't forgotten, he works very hard to make sure that people know our history, i truly believe that he deserves this award, good job young one, i am proud of you-Nebbi

Category- General

GamerTag- KSI BLK JAK 7

Forums Account Link: @ksijakripper

Reasons They Deserve This Award-

Eventhough he was initially passed up for general of our merged squad Insanity KSI BLK JAK 7 hung in there and kept plugging away. After our first general flamed out he took the reigns and Insanity stopped feeling like two different squads. He was always approachable and willing to help out his officers. From asking general knowledge requests to helping with recruits you could always expect help from him. After stabilizing his squad he was able to get promoted to CO-FO and is deserving of the 7 at the end of his gamertag.

Edited by KSI Fats McGee

Gamertag: KSI GoofyDoofer 

Forums account link :  @KSI GoofyDoofer

Reasons they deserve this award-

Despite being fairly new to KSI KSI GoofyDoofer has always had an interest in not only general knowledge but also making sure stuff is done right. He is a hell of a recruiter and his iniative has taken him from a member to an officer to a general in a short amount of time. He is always active and you can catch him online pretty much every day of the week. You never have a problem getting ahold of him if need be.

Gamertag: KSI BadKitty 7

Forums Account Link: @KSI BadKitty 7

Kitty is always quick to point out when the lower ranking officers are doing either good or bad. She is not afraid to make changes when necessary. We had a fractured squad due to a former general. Her and KSI Gambit 7 made a change and put the proper person in place that unified the squad. She is quick to hop into a party as she helped me Security check a couple 15 year old recruits and when she needed to stepped in as an acting general for our squad when need. Plus she has the patience of a saint for putting up with @KSI Pastries 7 last night.

Category: Founder

Gamertag; KSI HEBREW 7

Forums Account Link / @: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/36177-ksi-hebrew-7/

Reasons they deserve this award - i believe that hebrew deserves this award purely because of his motivation and willpower to never give up and his continual strival to improve his division, he is always there to assist his members with any questions or queries as well as training new and potential officers where they need help in improving, he is not one to shy away from an issue rather than tackle it head on and get it dealt with in the most effective and respectable way possible, he knows how to set that boundary between being a leader and a friend when it comes to getting his duties done and going above and beyond all expectations set before him, his continual determination to not just better himself but those around him is what sets hebrew apart from everyone else and that is why i believe KSI HEBREW 7 deserves to be awarded Founder of the year

Category: Captain

Gamertag; KSI BlaZin1

Forums Account Link / @: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39046-ksi-blazin1/

Reasons they deserve this award - KSI Blazin1 is one of those rare breeds of officers that you come across every once in a while, when you first meet him he seems like he's one of the quiet keep themselves to themselves type (which isn't too far from true) but once you get to know him he's just like any of your other friends who will sit in a party with you and shoot the poop and have a laugh and joke with you but when it comes to doing his duties as an officer he takes that initiative to go out there get the information for himself and better his knowledge of KSI and the procedures of being the rank he is and going that one step further and looking at what the next position entails and how to implement some of those duties into his current rank  whilst trying to pass down the knowledge he has acquired to better the officers in his squad and to continually grow and shine above the rest and he has proved this time and again and has just recently been promoted to General of Midgard LS

Category: Leiutenant

Gamertag; KSI FREYA

Forums Account Link / @: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/37287-ksi-freya/

Reasons they deserve this award - Freya has exceeded all expectations of her, in her short time as an officer she has already made it to LT and continues to be the powerhouse recruiter of the division, nut not only does she recruit like a monster she continually hosts gamenights helps others with name changes and is seen in multiple parties with a variety of members not just from LS but trying to involve other divisions in her gamenights to show her recruits what KSI is about and helping them make new friends in the community so they have more people to game with, she literally goes above and beyond the 'A KSI member NEVER leaves another member behind' and includes as many people as she can, i honestly can't wait to see how far this lady goes in her KSI career

Gamertag; KSI META 7

Forums Account Link / @: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/16509-ksi-meta-7-4cpt/

Reasons they deserve this award - now this was a hard one because Meta has had his ups and downs within KSI but since he found his drive again meta has proven not just to himself but to his leaders he has what it takes for old leaders to rise from the ashes and set that example to other members what it means to represent KSI and to come back stronger than ever, through all the hardships meta has stayed strong and helped his squad to the best of his ability and more by taking charge and making sure every member new and old is feeling welcomed and like they are a part of this great community so keep up the great work META

Category: Captain 

Gamertag; KSI Kalakoi 77

Forums Account Link / http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/11784-kalakoi/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM2NjUwLCJpZF8yIjo3NTA2NTl9

@Kalakoi

Reasons they deserve this award - he deserves this award because ever since came back from being a inactive member to being active member to the squad he's been a big help in getting inactives members active again no matter if they are a officer or recruit. He is a great source of KSI knowledge past and present.He also single handily set up the Discord servers for WD when he heard this was a option to communicate with member's.He is also a great source to bounce ideas off about how to get member's active and to help make the division flourish by his information that he's obtained by being a member here in this community.I've personally have had talks with him about these things when I was over WD as Co Division Leader.

Gamertag; KSI BRUNAN 7

Forums Account Link / http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38175-ksi-brunan964/@KSI BRUNAN964

Reasons they deserve this award - I've known this member for awhile now since his squad was a Destiny 360 squad when he was a SGT.Even then he was a individual that stuck out from the rest from dealing with multiple inactive General's deserves this award because he helped his squad grow and revitalized the activity in his squad.He has always tackled any issue within his squad or the Division without a problem . He always made sure members were having fun here in KSI even with his long work hours he'd always find time to play video games with the members no matter if they were in his squad or not. He's always thinking of ways that we can improve the community.He will always be one of the first to offer his opinion on a idea or situations that arise here in KSI.You can tell he's a great leader by his repertoire with his officers.They all look up to him and by his lead by example method.Thats why Uncle Bruce here is sought after by members of all ranks in WD for advice. That's why he deserves this award.

Category: Cofounder 

Gamertag; KSI Cherry 7

Forums Account Link :http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34399-cherry/

@Cherry

Reasons they deserve this award -She has worked her butt off to get where she is now in the ranks.I've always expected great things from this member.She has been a tremendous help in getting members to participate in KSI events not just with the weekend warfare but even the Spirit week events by going to each squad to look for members to participate to even volunteering herself to host events to get member's interested.She has always gone above and beyond to help her members in her division with getting them gold to help maintain activity.Even though she is a 7 she has no qualms with getting involved with the squads she oversees from just talking to members about issues they may have or even hosting a event for the squad or even the whole division.She is always positive even when things are may appear dark to others. I see alot of potential in her to do great things her in KSI.

Category:Senior Leader

Gamertag;KSI fuzzyMeep 7

Forums Account Link / @http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8-i-am-fuzzymeep%E2%84%A2/

Reasons they deserve this award - no mater what is going on he has mad time to talk to all and to me, any time i needed him 
he has helped out with things that i needed help with time and time again

Category:Director

Gamertag:KSI Ronin 77

Forums Account Link / @http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-mr-karaoke/

Reasons they deserve this award - whaen he was over WD he show me stuff that works and i try to add to the squads each day 
i can not tell him thanks for what he did

Category:Division Leader

Gamertag: KSI Trendies 7

Forums Account Link / @http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34187-ksi-trendies-7/

Reasons they deserve this award - he is the one that helped me out with 2 things that no one wanted to one was letting Cyanide
in to WD the way he did not as a out cast but with open arms and 2 is the way i should be with a squad that is why i have gotting 
where i'm at today 

Category:Co - Division Leader

Gamertag;KSI Mr Wabbit 7

Forums Account Link / @http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/32747-ksi-mr-wabbit-7/

Reasons they deserve this award - the time he was in this spot he worked so hard to get and for him that was a good ting it shows
that if you put your mind to it you can go any where

Category:Founder

Gamertag; KSICherry 7 

Forums Account Link / @http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34399-cherry/

Reasons they deserve this award - a hard worker got to school and teaching at a school and doing this this is for her
she has steped up when asked and ran with it, keep it up you are going far!

Category:Co - Founder

Gamertag;KSI BRUNAN 7

Forums Account Link / @http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38175-ksi-brunan964/

Reasons they deserve this award - got the spot and has done so good there and he did not want to get it i think that he has the 
right to it

Category:General

Gamertag;KSI Kalakoi 77

Forums Account Link / @http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/11784-kalakoi/

Reasons they deserve this award - for some one that has moved up in the ranks and to step back down to get back up means that 
he works for what he has got and i like that in a officers

Category:Captain

Gamertag;KSI iggyman17

Forums Account Link / @http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43568-ksi-iggyman17/

Reasons they deserve this award - was one of my capt. and told me that he wanted what i have and he is working on that now 
does what is asked and does it in a timely maner that can not be beet in my book

Category:Lieutenant

Gamertag;KSI STATUE

Forums Account Link / @http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39563-ksi-statue/

Reasons they deserve this award -when i first meet him we did not see eye to eye but that has change he has showing hard
work to get where he is at now

Category:SGT/SSGT

Gamertag;KSI Almond

Forums Account Link / @http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43393-ksi-almond/

Reasons they deserve this award -yet another hard worker has gone up the ranks fast but worked hard for each step and is willing
to move up more got to give it up to him

each one of these ppl. have one way or more helped me out in KSI, life and in gaming i would not be where i'm at to day with out 
each one of  them and i would love to say that i would use them time and time again thank you for looking and have a good day 

KSI Guy 77
Writer Of the Year:
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41679-defiant-dog/

Why: Ever since I've rejoined the news team he has been there helping me get back into it and write better. Doesn't seem to matter what time of day it is he well respond and review anything and offer feedback. In the pieces that I have read that he has written, he is someone that could be a writing inspiration to me. I want to also thank him for being there to help and always knowing how to make things better. Hope I get the chance to edit their works and continue to learn how to be a better writer from them!  

Category - Founder

Gamertag - KSI Gruntier 7

Forums Link @KSI Gruntier 7

Where to begin from the day I rejoined KSI he was there to help me out with anything I would ask of him. Even with being stuck in my old ways he brought me up to speed on how things have changed and had no problem going over the same thing over and over. He is one of the most knowledgeable people I know and if he didn’t know something he would make sure to find out and get back with you as soon as he could. I have watched him hit the ground running with every rank he has got and seen him go above and beyond what is asked of him. I see him going far in KSI and I know everyone he has helped will be rooting for him.

Category - Co-Founder 

Gamertag - KSI Joe 7

Forums Link @KSI Joe 7

I have known Joe for years and I have never seen a more caring person. He will help anyone with whatever they need is that’s just asking a question about KSI or if they just need a friend to talk to. I don’t know how he makes the time to do everything he is does, if something needs done he will get right on it no matter what. I have enjoyed working with him and hope to do so for a long time to come.

Category - Captain

Gamertag - KSI Blood

Forums Link: @KSI Bl00d

What can I say about Blood? He has been one of the biggest helps to me as a General. Without him I don’t think I would be as sane as I am today. From the moment he became an Officer he started working on everything not leaving much for me to do. Even to this day I can still learn stuff from him. He is vocal if he does not agree with something he will questions it but at the same time accepts if he is wrong and takes that as a lesson to better himself. I am so thankful for have him as an Officer.

Category - Lieutenant 

Gamertag- KSI Littlelight

Forums Link: @KSI Littlelight

When I was rejoining Mitch was there to get me set up and I remember he forgot something and asked him about it he looked it up and seen he did and fixed it. That’s just to show how he will take advice from anyone regardless of rank and make himself better from it. He has such a passion for what he does. It’s a great thing to see people like that. Anytime I look I see him trying to help someone. 

Category - SGT/SSGT

Gamertag - KSI OddBa11

Forums Link: @KSI OddBa11

He is one of the most outgoing people I know. Whenever he joins a party he can bring life and joy to everyone. All he wants to do is help people and make their day better. He was always asking to host a game night and if anything needed done I know I can count on him with anything.