February 2018 OTM nominations (Closing Feb 28)

Emmy The Boss

General

Gamertag (Rank/Division/Squad) KSI Joe 7 (Gen/DM/Cruelty)

Link to forums- @KSI Joe 7

Reason the deserve this- Joe was the Frist officer I really connected to and knew I could trust. he is always there for his members and treats every one with upmost kindness and respect.

LT

Gamertag (Rank/Division/Squad) KSIxROMEO (3LT/DM/Cruelty)

link to forums- @KSIxROMEO

Reason they deserve this- Romeo was a member that is just like joe but he also has a hilarious personality and is super cool

Ksi killer 7 - gen. - LS -  Legend 

@KSI KiLLER 7

Reason - killer has helped me better understand KSI, he has gone beyond his duties to assist me with understand things and teaching me the ropes, hes always pushing me to do better n to succeed at whatever i set my mind to.

Ksi isavage - 1LT - LS - Legend

@KSI iSavage

Reason - hes always ready to assist, if hes not recruiting hes running gamenights and workshops, he works harder than most ppl i know and is always focused.

Ksi spiffy - 3rd CPT. - LS - Legend

@KSI Spiffy

Reason - shes one of the hardest working ppl i know, shes there when you need someone to talk to and knows exactly how to make you feel better, she works hard at recruiting and stays focused on the task at hand wether it be a meeting or workshop shes always got a "can do" attitude a keeps things going

Awards

Gamer tag- KSI HEBREW 7

RANK/ DIV- DIV LEAD LS

LINK TO FORUMS- @KSI HEBREW 7

Reasoning- he is always around to lend that hand of help, always around with that friendly ear to listen an share his wisdom an knowledge that's been collected throughout the years, well I can say this, I would walk shoulder to shoulder with this man through any situation knowing every little thing  is gonna be alright.

Gamertag- KSI Akame 7

RANK/DIV- FOUNDER LS

LINK TO FORUMS- @KSI Akame 7

Reasoning- hahah where do I start with this guy, akame I believe he deserves this because he is always taking steps beyond as it was normal when others say "ehhh that's too much work", he is always willing and wanting to be with members an helping them anyone way possible, hell I think they only way he isn't doing something KSI related is when he's asleep or at work otherwise it's KSI to the fullest.

Gamertag- KSI KiLLER 7

RANK/DIV- GENERAL LS

LINK TO FORUMS- @KSI KiLLER 7

Reasoning- I have seen this man right here do so much for this community and I must say it is a honor to know an work with him from him being my General when I first joined to now him being on an equal level of rank it makes me proud to call this man my friend and a go to person for knowledge when needed, Killer is one of the most straight forward people I've met and I can say I see nothing but greatness come from this guy, also if you see this killer *activates tumbleweed powers!* hahah

Gamertag- KSI Trendies 7

Rank/DIV- Director LS/CD

LINK TO FORUMS- @KSI Trendies 7

Reasoning- Trendies is one of the most hands on an interactive with the members he oversees, overall the atmosphere he brings with is friendly an still professionally when needed to be he has a great balance of the two, i'm am glad to see someone that driven sitting where he's at but let be real he deals with a lotta HURHUR from LS Hahahah

Edited by KSI Blazuto 7

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ImPyyy 7
Link to forums account - @impyyy
Reasoning why they deserve this - ImPyyy is a man of many hats. Not only is he all over the forums doing stuff, but he is all over discord doing stuff too. I have had the pleasure of testing out and playing with different bots with him, and it has been quite interesting. He is very interactive in the department chats and as well as some of the divisional discord chats as well. I find that highly commendable because is shows people that even upper leadership cares about all the little people in this world.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tex has done an amazing job since being promoted to Director. While having to deal with all of ES' shenanigans still, as well as having to get familiarized with a new division. I know one of the hardest things when being promoted is passing the reigns, but Tex has done amazing letting Got Em take over the reigns of ES. From everything I have seen, Tex is doing an amazing as a Director and I suspect that she will continue doing amazing things.

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GOT EM 7
Link to forums account - @KSI I'M NOT HERE 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Got Em's heart and dedication to ES is amazing. Considering all of the personal things he has been going through and the fact that he maintains such a positive attitude. He has done an amazing job taking over the reigns of ES when Tex got promoted. Got Em is a positive influence for every member of this division and he has been an amazing mentor as well. He takes time to hang out with any member who wants to hang out with him. Even though he likes to take lunch money from everyone on poker, he is a great person to hang out with.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI reapers2010
Link to forums account - @KSI reapers2010
Reasoning why the deserve this - Reapers took over GRIFFIN, a squad that had low morale and was looking like it was on the decline and turned it around. This squad pulled in almost 20 members in his first week as GEN. He has revitalized the morale in the squad and has got people to more active and interested in moving up. Ever since he took over the squad we have seen a drastic improvement in the squad. He has done amazing things and has been a stand out GEN in ES. I am extremely excited to see where he will go in KSI.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DARK J3ST3R
Link to forums account - @KSI DARK J3ST3R
Reasoning why they deserve this - Jester has stepped up in a big way in BANSHEE and has shown tremendous improvement as an officer. Jester was always one of those officers you could rely on when you needed him, but sometimes needed a little kick in the butt. Over the past month he has taken the initiative on so many things in his squad to assist his GEN. Whether it be getting home after working all night and instantly training as many people as he could. He also assists his fellow officers however he can, including mentoring many new officers and sharing the wealth of knowledge he can. The improvements and strides he has taken to be the best officer he can has been amazing to witness.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KuroRipa
Link to forums account - @KSI KuroRipa
Reasoning why they deserve this - I strongly believe behind every great GEN is amazing officers, Ripa is that for Reapers in GRIFFIN. Ripa is costantly jumping in parties to see what more he could do to help. Without even asking he will take any and all new SSGTs into trainings to make sure they learn how to do these things. Ripa has also been doing an amazing job of pulling in recruits as well. Ripa is one of only 2 officers left in the squad after a very rough stretch and his dedication is admirable. He is a very intelligent young man and has a very bright future in KSI.

Director

Gamertag- KSI TexAngel 7(Director-WD)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33988-ksi-texangel-7/

Reasoning why they deserve this - She is a new Director but has done a lot for me and WD already. She’s always in a good mood and willing to handle a problem/situation head on.

Division Leader

Gamertag- KSI Cherry 7 (Division Leader (WD) 

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34399-cherry/

Reasoning why they deserve this - She was promoted undertrained. She took her promotion in stride better then I have I could have ever done. Everyone in WD has benefited from having her in WD

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Co-Founder

Gamertag- KSI BRUNAN 7(Co-Fo-(Cyainide@Vanquish)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38175-ksi-brunan964/

Reasoning why they deserve this - He has helped with a falling squad. Stepped in, did a very good job revamping the squad. This squad is now health.

General

Gamertag- KSI Kalakoi 77(General- WD/Abaddon) -

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/11784-kalakoi/

Reasoning why the deserve this - He is overlooked a lot I feel. He a great general. His squad is doing excellent and has a sold officer staff behind him as well as highers (7’s)

General Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KiLLER 7 (GEN, 7 LEGEND)
Link to forums account - @KSI KiLLER 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - So withing the past 4 months of having being part of this community Killer has gone above and beyond the standers of KSI. He is intent with his work and makes sure that everybody is on the same page. Whenever you feel like your stuck he will get you out of there. I've never met someone who directs a meeting so carefully and clear as he does. With recruiting he make KSI A fun loving environment. I know him being a GEN everything will go smooth.

Member Of The Month:Gamertag (Rank- Division/ Squad)- KSI WarMine  (SGT, Legend)

Link Of Forums Account: @KSI WarMine

Reasoning why they deserve this: Warmine, is such a dedicated person into moving up the ranks. He is thriving and working hard to make sure he does what he has to do to be apart of this community you can clearly see his heart and soul is into KSI. I couldn't think of anyone else more than him to deserve this award. 

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Gary 7 DW Co Division Leader

Link to forums account - @KSI Gary 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - I met Gary when I joined productions and I thought eh he’s a cool guy and good head, but then I joined DW. He is a great leader. He is extremely cool to be around if any member or anyone has an issue Gary will always be there to help out. Even though his time zone is different he’ll still stay up to host meetings and go to game nights. He makes his number one priority DW. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Havoc VII DW Co Founder

Link to forums account - @KSI Havoc VII

Reasoning why they deserve this - Now Havoc is probably one of the best leaders I have ever met. He is always down to get into a party and play with members. He is a great mentor especially given his past experiences. Every week before Gens meeting he always host a workshop. And I always try my next to attend them, because I can learn so much knowledge from attending them. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSIxNebula DW Hannibal General

Link to forums account - @Lord Nebs

Reasoning why the deserve this - Between being a streamer in productions and being very active in marketing. Nebs will always put Hannibal before anything else. I enjoy nebula as my general, he is super easy to work with and he will not hold me back from doing anything. He always sets goals for the squad and will always give me goals to do for a week.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI PROPHECY v7
Link to forums account - @KSI PROPHECY v7
Reasoning why they deserve this - this member has gone above and beyond several times holding multiple squad tags and hosting meeting for each when there was no gen or gens were unable to hold them their selves. He has contacted me to make sure I has not getting over loaded myself . He has been the solo recruit in a squad until he could get more motivated members and officers in the squad to help. He has been there when members needed help with anything from personal to KSI STUFF. He has helped with training all members including but not limited to officers. When he says he is going to do something he gets it done.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SourPeaches
Link to forums account - @KSI SourPeaches
Reasoning why the deserve this - This member is a go getter and was handed a squad made out of 2 basically dead squads and has continued to help it grow and become a new stronger squad. If she has been given a task to get done in her squad she will pull her members together and get it done in a timely manner. She has continued to come to upper staff and ask questions to help her and her squad become what it is now. She is always there to help anyone in her squad out and does not beat around the bush when doing so.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxGodzilla
Link to forums account -@KSIxGodzilla
Reasoning why they deserve this -This member has been recruiting not only for the squad he is in but for other squads in DL as well. He is always there when someone wants help doing a game that he has. He is there for moral support if someone needs it and will take up the chain of command when needed. He is always asking what he needs to do to continue he climb in KSI RANKS. 

Category: Captain
Gamertag/Rank: KSI Spiffy - 3rd LT - LS - Legend
Link to forums page: @KSI Spiffy 

Reason:
As I grew up, my mother told me if I had nothing nice to say, I should say nothing at all.
If I held true to this, my voice would be lost due to the amount of amazing things I have to say about Spiffy.
Never have I met a member so adept at managing KSI, work, school, and friends.
I've been in KSI for years, I've seen people come and go, 7s rise and fall, squads be built up just to be abandoned.

But I've never met an officer like Spiffy.

She puts so much effort and care into her job, you can see the effect it has on her Squad and her Division.
She cares and pays attention to everything big and small.
Whether that's a good thing or not, ill leave up to her. cx

However, regardless of how I personally feel.

The facts are that she goes above and beyond when it comes to KSI.
Whether it be her three hour workshops, where all questions are answered, and there is never a dull moment.
Or her Gamenights where lower ranking members are given chances and opportunities to move up the ranks.
Or how she gets multiple recruits in one night, despite having recruited many times in the same week.

It would be an injustice if I DIDN'T nominate this member.

Dedication, Happiness, Care, Empathy, and Understanding.
All are things that come to mind when I think of this person.

Gamertag ,division,rank- Ksi akame 7, Last strike. Founder.   Likes to forums account- @KSI Akame 7  Reasoning why- He is taking his time to run my squad impulse after the cofounder and gen left and has been helping us rebuild the squad to a decent number as we speak and he is putting time in training the officers In impulse personally. Gamertag, division,rank- Ksi janedoe,eternal souls,2nd cpt forums account- @KSI JaneDoe reasoning why- I ran into Jane while doing cross division gameplay since then she has been taking her own time to teach me and inform me of Ksi and it’s policy even though I not even from her division or squad I can with her ask any question and know it will be answered correctly and in a timely manner. She also teaches in a manner that she knows I will understand just from when we game together and she notices how I learn and uses it in her teaching methods so I can learn in a manner that will best suit me.

Edited by Darkeinhorn
More nominations appeared

Gamertag-Ksi akame 7 

Rank/Div-Last strike Founder
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26390-ksi-akame-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this -helping the squad get more active

Edited by Ksi kylelovesgod
Correcting

• Chief Operating Officer

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Havoc VII DW COFO
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/8645-ksi-havoc-vii/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since  Havoc has made his return he has been nothing but helpful to his fellow division members whether it’s offering advice, or explaining something to someone or just hanging out with people he is nothing but upbeat an positive an truly makes you feel welcome within the community.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTheKing 7 GEN DW SAMURAI 
Link to forums account -  @xTheKing 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - I met King back in ES when I was climbing the ranks and he was my CoFo when I was Gen. I can say this when you need some motivation King has got you. When you need a person to talk to King has got you. This guy has seen it all an done it all I hope to one day follow in his footsteps an achieve some of the things he has.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kamikaze 708 1LT DW SAMURAI 
Link to forums account - @KSI Kamikaze708
Reasoning why they deserve this - What more can I say about Kamikaze that probably hasn’t been said. This guy is honestly the most generous, helpful, insightful, and genuine person I’ve met in my life ( an that’s including real life as well as Xbox). Kamikaze is one of those members who you wanna have in your squad, division and community. I wish there was a 100 Kamikaze in KSI but KSI SAMURAI DW has the only one. I’m very honored to call him a teammate as well as a friend.

Senior Leader: 
KSI ImPyyy 7 (COO) 
Link to forums account:
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/2917-impyyy/

Reasoning why they deserve this:
It has been so great seeing Impy come around more in the past month. He's really getting involved with the members on a divisional level. He has been participating in Weekend Warfare events, and joining divisional chats to meet new people. In turn, members get a chance to get to know him. He does a great job running KSI's social media pages, making them all fun and engaging to follow. He has been working hard at implementing some new things within the discord servers that helps keep all members well informed about activities and events happening in KSI. 

Director:
KSI Gambit 7 (Director - DL) 
Link to forums account:
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-ksi-gambit-7/

Gambit is a great example of what a director should strive to be. He takes the time to get to know all leadership and members of whatever division he is over at the time. He is quick to make excellent working relationships. If you need anything from him, from advice, or just someone to play a game with, he always makes himself available. Even though he is no longer my director, I know he can only benefit any division he ends up being over.

Founder:
KSI Gruntier 7 (Co - Div - DM) 
Link to forums account:
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/42481-ksi-gruntier-7/

I honestly don't know where DM would be without Gruntier. He always makes himself available to all members of our division. He is active within all squads, hosting gamenights or just joining random parties to see how everyone is doing. He really stepped up to the plate when I needed him most. He is always volunteering to learn new things, and is never afraid to ask questions when he doesn't understand something about a particular topic. He is well known, and all of DM's members respect him and seek out his presence. He is constantly trying to better his leadership skills, and you could never say he doesn't lead by example.

Co-Founder:
KSI Igan o7 (Co-Fo - DM) 
Link to forums account:
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/13923-ksi-igan-o7/

I honestly have no idea how Igan balances his life. From work, to his two squads, being involved with T&E, the completely different time zone.. yet he always seems to get things done. He's involves himself with both of his squads, hosting several game lobbies, and playing in all of the others. Besides his clan-ops responsibilities, he is a great help on the department side of things as well. Igan is incredibly reliable, and I never have to question whether he will do what he's said he will, plus some.

General:
KSI FluffyPuppr (Gen - DM/Discord) 
Link to forums account:
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40633-ksi-fluffypuppr/

Reasoning why the deserve this:
I believe Fluffy deserves this award because of all the time he dedicates to his squad. Day in and day out, he is constantly trying to implement new ideas to attempt to bring more activity in. When he's not doing that, you can find him playing a plethora of different games with his members. No matter the situation at hand, his parties are always energetic and fun. If you have a question, he usually has an answer. If he does not, he is not afraid to go and ask for help. Even though Discord has a serious officer shortage, he does his best to keep on top of all tasks and duties of a general, plus some. He pushes all events that KSI has to offer to his members on a regular basis.

Lieutenant:
KSIxROMEO (CPT - DM/Cruelty) 
Link to forums account:
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44968-ksixromeo/

Even though this member is mostly online on the weekends, he really knocks it out of the park with the minimal amount of time that he does have. He is a great support to his General, and to the rest of his squad. People love being around him, as he makes whatever party he is in a good time for all involved. He is always trying to bring in more activity. No matter where he is, he always finds a way to check in with his squad to make sure things are going ok.

Member:
KSI Blood (Gen - DM/Hellborn)
Link to forums account:
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-bl00d/

Blood is basically DM's hype-man. He is constantly trying to get people active in all events that KSI has to offer. From Weekend Warfare, to SYTYCW, he gets people moving. Even though he is a general of a great squad, he somehow still finds the time to go and help out the other squads within DM. If anyone has a problem, he is usually one of the first people that our members turn to. He's protective and loyal, and always willing to lend a helping hand. He comes up with awesome ideas that helps promote unity throughout our division. Even though we butt heads sometimes, he is always willing to talk it out and is quick to compromise or come up with a solution. Blood has come a long way since he first started out as an officer, and this is why he deserves member of the month.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - SSGT - KSI Bless Demonic Mayhem/Hellborn
Link to forums account - @KSI Bless
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bless has been on an absolute roll with his recruiting and Promotions over his short time of being an officer. Bless is always all ears and ready to learn and take criticism. WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE KSI BLESS!

LT 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - 2LT - Demonic Mayhem/Hellborn
Link to forums account - @KSI DemonicFox
Reasoning why they deserve this - DemonicFox is always prepared to take the next step and help out wherever he’s needed and doesn’t ever question anything. He’s going to be an amazing leader in the future and I think he can go above and beyond in KSI. 

Edited by KSI Rageaholic

General
KSI Blood (General - DM/HellBorn) -
http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44559-ksi-bl00d/
I believe he deserves this nomination because he has worked hard to bring this squad up and running again. At one point we only had three officers including him and he worked really hard with us to refill the ranks with capable and reliable officers. If any problems came up, he personally did everything he could to make sure it was taken care of.

GT: KSI Joe 7
Link:http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/6549-ksi-joe-7/

Reason: Joe has been killing it with his squad. He has turned the squad around. He is a great recruiter as well as an amazing leader. Joe is very knowledgeable in all things KSI.

GT- KSI Fats McGee
Rank- 2nd cpt
Link-http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43438-ksi-fats-mcgee/

I have watched this guy blossom into the awesome captain he is. He has broken out of his shell. When ever I need something done I can count on FATS to have it done. Fats is very knowledgeable about KSI. He is there for everybody.

GT- KSI xRomeo
Rank-2lt
Link-http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44968-ksixromeo/

He has shown alot of potential. He has taken the job he was given and ran with it. He is soaking up knowledge like a sponge. KSI on a whole needs more sgts like Romeo. He revives my faith in young people.

GT-KSI COUNTDUKEU
Rank- SSGT
Link-http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/27865-ksi-sir-alucard/

Duke has completely made a 180. He has no problem going recruiting or doing trainings. He is a sponge when it comes to any kind of knowledge. I see him being a great leader one day.

Gamertag- KSI Gary 7 

Rank- DW Founder 
Reasoning why they deserve this - Gary deserves this award for Never giving up for his Division, always looking for ways to make it better. He goes out of his way to help members when asked, he is never afraid to speak his mind and tell someone how they can be better as a leader and as a member. Gary is a fantastic example of what a leader should be in a division, and in the community as a whole.

Gamertag- KSI Havoc VII

Rank- DW Co-Founder 
Link to forums account - @KSI Havoc VII
Reasoning why they deserve this - Even since Havoc joined the division he has been very helpful and up to help anyone with anything. Every week before Gens Meeting hosts a Workshop for the division. He is a amazing Leader and I'm glad that we have the chance to learn from him. He is a figure alot of people have had the chance to look up to.

Gamertag- KSI JessiRedJet

-Rank- EO Captain Talon

Link to forums account -  http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43345-ksi-jessiredjet/

Reasoning why they deserve this - I've known Jessi for a short Time, and I hear from her members that she always makes time for have Extra Gamenights in her Squad, She's been working really hard for her squad and in Marketing. She's recently been Promoted to Gen and I have no don't that shell be a really great leader in the future. She is a good example of what a Captain and a General should be.

Gamertag- KSI Bane

Rank- 2LT DW Hannibal

Link for forums account- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38697-ksi-bane/

Reasoning for why they deserve this- Bane has been non-stop working for Hannibal and Productions, He has been hosting Workshops and Gamenights to make sure Hannibal is very knowledgeable in different areas of KSI. He is always striving to learn how to be better and isn't afraid to help out. He has been hosting T&E Events and Streaming every week for his Batman series, I'm Proud to be his General in KSI, Thank for you for singing in my parties randomly. Bane is a great example of how a LT should be doing and what someone should look for in a Officer.

Gamertag- KSI Kamikaze708

Rank- 1LT Samurai DW

Link to forums- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41056-ksi-kamikaze708/

Member Nomination

Reasoning for why they deserve this- Ever since Kamikaze cane back to KSI he has been working hard in DW and KSI as a whole, between doing his regular Officer duty's and going further beyong train and mentoring people, putting out messages and links for marketing, he is a amazing member and I'm very happy he is back in my division with Me, I've missed you man. He is a outstanding example of what a ideal member should be and what people should look out for in everybody.

KSI BadKitty 7

Div leader 

@KSI BadKitty 7

KSI BadKitty 7 has continued to impress me month after month. She is always helping out in any ways she can. Whenever I have a problem come up that requires her attention she always does the best thing possible for DM. She has taught me that everything we go through no matter how much drama is involved can be a learning experience. Kitty always does what she thinks is best for DM even if it might not be the popular choice she does what she can do even if she appears to be the villain sometimes but people realize that there is a reason why she pushes recruiting and the AAP's and everything else it’s for the betterment of DM. Kitty isn’t satisfied with just a sustainable division she wants it to continue to grow and prosper which under her leadership it has done just that. She is a great leader that makes all the tough decisions and continues to do all that she can for DM and has the respect of DM.

KSI Blood

GEN 

@KSI Bl00d

KSI Blood has continued to impress me on a daily basis. Blood is always hanging out with not only his squad but other ones trying to help out all over his fellow KSI members. He always leads by example whether it’s bringing in recruits hosting and posting his game nights and doing training and promotions. All while delegating responsibility to his officer's so that they can learn and grow as officers. Blood has the respect of the whole division which is important for the betterment of his squad and for DM as a whole.

KSIxROMEO 

Captain 

@KSIxROMEO

KSIxROMEO has continued to impress me at his dedication to his squad. I remember back when he was a fresh recruit he was really almost shy like most of us but over the last few months he has completely come out of his shell and stepped up to help his squad. He was recently promoted up to the well deserved rank of captain. He isn’t afraid to voice his opinion and helps his General out any way that he can without complaint. Even though their squad is short on officers he has continued to keep on keeping on. Even when he’s at work he gets on the app and hangs out and talks to his squad. Romeo is dedicated to bettering not only himself but also fellow squad mates. He like the others that I have nominated has the most important quality that is needed in my opinion to be a good leader and that is respect from his peers.

KSI DemonicFox

LT

@KSI DemonicFox

KSI DemonicFox is one of those officers that pleasantly surprised me by not only stepping up and becoming an officer but truly excelling at everything that he does. He is always leading by example helping to train up the SSGT’s, always hosting game nights doing everything asked of him but not stopping there he goes above and beyond to help out his squad. Even though he hasn’t been an officer for very long he already has the respect of his fellow officers and squad. I look forward to seeing how far he will go in KSI.

KSI Joe 7

@KSI Joe 7

KSI Joe 7 recently took over a squad that was struggling and turned it around completely. In a few short weeks time he managed to remove all inactive members and continually grow in numbers. The only problem with his squad is the shortage of officers which is no fault of his own. Everything else he is running smoothly game night activity is through the roof and he has to split his squad meeting in  to two different parties. With Joe you can tell that he truly cares about those in his squad and takes the time and a lot of effort in showing people the fun in being in KSI and is doing everything that he can to get more people to step up and give back to KSI by becoming an officer. Joe has the respect of all the people in DM people are comfortable with Joe they don’t mind giving him a hard time and joking around with him which is really what KSI is all about having fun and gaming.

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ronin 77 (Director)

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/33279-mr-conversation-era/ <@398712176321363989>

Ronin is unique as a leader, not only by the things he says, but also in the actions he takes. Ronin is an out of the box thinker, always looking for new ways to solve age old issues. When looking at inactivity among members, he makes plans to correct it with multiple goals and helps us achieve them. I will always respect this guy for all of the help he has given DW.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gary 7 (Co-Div)

Gary is a leader I will always learn from. Gary always manages to remain calm regardless of the situation in front of him, always handling the situation with a cool head. He talks to the members of DW as a friend not just a leader, someone they can depend on and trust but also look forward to seeing every day. Everyone here in DW and beyond realizes the hard task that Gary was given of building something from the ashes, but he not only brought this division to life, he made it thrive.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTheKing 7 (Gen - Samurai DW)

Link to forums account - @xTheKing 7

Reasoning why the deserve this -

King has shown over the past month that he is leading Samurai to greatness. Through motivation and hard work King continues to grow his squad and staff to meet the demands of an every changing member base. King is constantly pushing members to do more and to teach them how to become the leaders of tomorrow.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane (2Lt Hannibal DW)

Link to forums account - @KSI Bane

Bane came into Hannibal planning to work hard and he exceeded all of my expectations. He has worked tirelessly to improve his squad going above and beyond  in a situation needed extra dedication. Bane attends every workshop, hosts gamenights, and is always willing to work harder. He is a prime example of the future leaders of KSI.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kamikaze708 (1Lt Samurai DW)

Link to forums account - @KSI Kamikaze708

Kamikaze understands more than anyone that we are running a marathon and not a race, that endurance is what we need to push forward. In DW we are constantly trying to push to that next level, and every time we take that next step, Kam is there helping us push forward. He was a perfect match for marketing as he always pushes activity towards the members. I will always appreciate his hard work.

Co-Division Leader
Gamertag (KSI GOT EM 7) (Rank - Division/Squad) - ES CO Div
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/29773-ksi-im-not-here-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - since I moved to Es this wonderful person has helped me more than I know he always there for members to turn to for advice and answer to any question a officer or member has he will respond very quickly he always motivate his officer below him to keep doing amazing things and he always there for members to game with he is a amazing person and makes KSI feel like a home worth staying in for.

Co-Founder
Gamertag KSI BuMpEr 7 (Rank - Division/Squad) -cofo ES
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/17020-ksi-bumper-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - this amazing person has always given 110% to KSI within his KSI career and have been someone everyone looks up to he always there to talk to and game with and always puts his gaming community and friends before himself he has always welcome members to game with him and always available if there a problem if it personal related or ksi related he there to help and always answer Any question asked

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ronin 77 (Director)

Link to forums account - @Mr. Conversation Era

Reasoning why they deserve this - So Ronin has been one of my biggest mentors within KSI! He has taught me so much in terms of KSI operations and Divisional leadership. The success DW has seen in the past months has been something incredible to see and Ronin was a huge part of this! He goes out his way to assist with KSI issues and RL issues! Without Ronin I wouldn't be the leader I am today ! 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HAVOC 7 (Co-Fo)

Link to forums account- @KSI Havoc VII

Since Havoc's arrival into this division I have seen nothing but sheer dedication! He goes above and beyond what his rank entails! He has been a huge help with the success of the division, helping ease the work load from myself! He has made his mark in this division and is someone many members can look up too! He has taught me a great deal with his previous experience and it is just a real pleasure to have him around! 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTheKing 7 (Gen - Samurai DW)

Link to forums account - @xTheKing 7

Reasoning why the deserve this -

Since King has been the General of Samurai he has worked tirelessly to help train his officers to the high standards they are at! The squad is seeing amazing growth and activity! Also with his crazy work schedule he still finds time for his squad ! He is always there if I need to speak with him, even if it's through Discord ! His high standards are a real statement to his leadership! 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kamikaze708 (1Lt Samurai DW)

Link to forums account - @KSI Kamikaze708

Kamakazi didnt have the best experience in KSI the last time he was here. But since he has returned he has been itching to acheive, and acheive he has! He has really stepped up his game on a squad level and Divisional level! Whether that's sharing knowledge between members from different squads to paying for people's name changes or even buying them games so they can game! This guy is a real statement to what a KSI member should strive to be ! Great work !!! 

now he always there for members to turn to for advice and answer to any question a officer or member has he will respond very quickly he always motivate his officer below him to keep doing amazing things and he always there for members to game with he is a amazing person and makes KSI feel like a home worth staying in for.

Co-Founder
Gamertag KSI BuMpEr 7 (Rank - Division/Squad) -cofo ES
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/17020-ksi-bumper-7/

Reason Why he deserves this: Bumper has done a lot of work in ES and has helped get a lot of members back on their feet such as my self and he does an amazing job of looking after different squads such as Griffin and Hydra and he has the most respect out of any people i know 

Awards

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Killer 7  gen legend LS
Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/35003-ksi-killer-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this -he got me to actually start being active in ksi rather than just being a member. also im usually not a social gamer either but he also helped me come out of my antisocial shell a bit and he's the first person in KSI that i think i can actually count as a friend

Awards

Captain
KSI DARK J3ST3R (3rd CPT - ES/Banshee) 
Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34931-ksi-dark-j3st3r/

This guy has gone above and beyond the call of duty I have been struggling with being sick and trying to manage the squad on top of my health issues and he has stepped up and don everything that needs to be done with out me haveing to ask or tell him to do it, as well as has asked many time what he can do or needs to do to help take a bit of the load off me. He has gone and touched base with members to check up on them as well as officers to keep up with them on there duties. I do not know where I would be with out him to pick up the slack when it is needed he will make a great Gen one day.  

Productions -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/38697-ksi-bane/

Reasoning why they deserve this -  We have an amazing group in productions that is always working hard to ensure we have amazing content being streamed and put on the youtube. One member in particular has  shown amazing determination and is without a doubt one of the best streamers in this department. You can find bane in every head hunters stream, streaming batman every week or on weekend warfare . I look forward to what this member brings to the twitch channel next month and on!!!

General -  

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kaos Reeper

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44202-kaos-reeper/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has an interesting rise to general . Coming up he didn’t have the best examples to follow as he rose through the ranks but still found a way to be the awesome officer that he is today by always being active in meetings and asking all the right questions. I personally promoted this man to general for the sole purpose of him showing me he had what it takes to run a squad. He has been on the ball since then ensuring members are active , events are hosted and what ever little mistakes he does make he would immediately fix it and never repeat.He inspires his fellow officers and is the primary reason they want to be officers and future gens !  I look forward to great things from this guy moving forward!

CPT -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI JessiRedJet

Link to forums account - http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/43345-ksi-jessiredjet/

Reasoning why they deserve this - Between her webops and her clan ops this girl is the full package. She recently earned her promotion to General but as a captain she was making strides that will better shape the squad of talon for the future. For the last year talon has never  been a heavy recruiting squad and often times seen its numbers just sit  at or around 50. However with Jessi leading the way her staff completed a grow by 20 in 1 week and the activity in that squad has been phenomenal since she joined it. She along with a staff she helped grow , have slowly turned talon into one of the most active and fun squad in the division!!!!

SGT/SSGT -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Karisaur

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/44770-karisaur21/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This girl has been a rock for Kaos Reeper since showing desire to become an officer. She has been one of the most active recruiters in the division as well as being on point with getting trainings done and always find her hosting the best gamenights for her squad. She is growing into her own and i expect to hear her name very soon for captain and soon after general!

LT -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sinz

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/45210-ksi-sinz/

Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy has come into his own as of late. He is always looking for people to promote, train or recruit! As part of the Grow by 20 held by JEssi he put in phenomenal effort and when she was grading on who can do the most promotions he was flying by his competition and knocking them out left and right. He is well known and well liked across the division and i look forward to the day he earns his CPT rank.

Forum Staff -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Guyy 77

Link to forums account -http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/41679-defiant-dog/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjM3NDM1LCJpZF8yIjo3NTY0MDd9

Reasoning why they deserve this - This man along with True and Widow are making very big moves in news . His  help in starting the soon to be NEWS show for KSI is one of the best ideas i have ever heard of since joining this community. He is very active in his department and strives to always throwing out new ideas to help shape the department towards greater heights!