Gandhi Muti Award

I am FuzzyMeep™

Name: Gandhi 
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Gandhi 7 
Award-/-Achievement:  Outstanding services  level 3
Reason-/-Evidence: Gandhi has been in and around the community for a decade. He is a highly educated motivated member who when in and active has been someone to innovate and actively work to expand depts and clan ops. 

I met Gandhi when he was a young lad and was joining a division under me when i was director as a Major. He quickly worked him way up the division with only a few hiccups along the way. He became a corner stone of both SF, GW and XD. Was a division leader over divisions of 400+ members. Was the only director in the community at one time (2010) over all divisions. He was apart and a heavy hand of the original Performance operations team (helping with clan ops, HR and education), Was a FTLA (LEAD) educator. Was and is a court judge. He has several ideas to assist and expand on the communities overall structure and level of excellence, which is proven with his last year and a half being in the community. Roughly six months ago i was looking for someone who could both understand my vision for P.O and future educations of the community. Nate was that person. After having a brainstorming session it occured to me that he was the person who could both understand what P.O's had done in the past and what the community needed in the future. He worked hard developing a team and established his own dept. Now we are month 2 into trial runs with 6 divisions out of 9 involved with the community education program and it is showing much promise. objectively and subjectively he deserves this award and recognition (pending on who you ask ;)) He has been a sgt through director, judge, Creator of history dept, renovator of Performance officers and creator of community education program, built depts, divisions and leaders.

Award-/-Achievement: Trainer 
Reason-/-Evidence: Tough to prove besides just witnessing (which i guess is in the description of the award) the fact that he was senior management over several divisions, and was an educator in the FTLA program. Not to mention he was in P.O and one of the main goals was just to mentor and train people.

Award-/-Achievement:  Dedicated/Commited
Reason-/-Evidence: Gandhi was in KSI with a series of different KSI tags from late 07-2011 prior to taking a break from the community, i can witness. i was friends with/over him from 08 on.

Award-/-Achievement: Bright Idea 
Reason-/-Evidence: Community Education program/History Dept

Award-/-Achievement: Leadership mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: Was a mentor in FTLA (lead)

Award-/-Achievement: KSI New Beginnings  
Reason-/-Evidence: HE is member 260 on the forums, was in the community at the time prior to leaving for school

Outstanding service lv 3 - Please provide MANY detailed and fact-oriented witnesses to attest to this.

Trainer - Must have a co-founder or higher to witness. 

Dedicated/Committed -  Need one witness stating that this individual has held a Xbox Live Gold gamertag while in KSI for a consecutive 3 years.

Bright Idea - Were there perhaps any more people behind that idea that would also deserve this award?

Leadership Mentor - Do we have a witness or a department head to vouch for this?

KSI New Beginnings - Yes

23 minutes ago, Truecifer said:

Outstanding service lv 3 - Please provide MANY detailed and fact-oriented witnesses to attest to this.

agreed I will spread the word 

Trainer - Must have a co-founder or higher to witness. 

I out rank co founders, I was his director, his senior, his boss over P.O and ftla

Dedicated/Committed -  Need one witness stating that this individual has held a Xbox Live Gold gamertag while in KSI for a consecutive 3 years.

i am that individual , o even wrote after a lengthy description that I can witness 

Leadership Mentor - Do we have a witness or a department head to vouch for this

I was the dept head, he worked under me.

And as far as bright idea, we brainstormed the ideas together, maybe I am forgetting someone and he can respond with that name but mainly us, others expanded it afterwards 

1 hour ago, I am FuzzyMeep™ said:

And as far as bright idea, we brainstormed the ideas together, maybe I am forgetting someone and he can respond with that name but mainly us, others expanded it afterwards 

I can attest to everything fuzzy said in the first post and specifically for the bright idea as I fought hard to not make a history group at the time, lol.