KSIxAPOCALYPSE7 AWARDS (AWARDED)

KSIxAPOCALYPSE7

Name: KSIxAPOCALYPSE7 Director

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/248-ksixapocalypse7/

Award-/-Achievement: Bright Idea

Reason-/-Evidence:

As seen in these links I have drawn up a document thats purpose is to identifiy a members daily duties at their respective rank. Several divisions use my operating procedures.

Name: KSIxAPOCALYPSE7 Director

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/248-ksixapocalypse7/

Award-/-Achievement: Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: KSI VEILSIX 7, KSI Shaolin 7, KSI dRaMaTiC 7, KSI ABK, KSI H0P 0FF, KSI LAZAR28 ,KSI DRAKE YMCB

Those are just some of the fine leaders that I have mentored and will continue to mentor until the end of their KSI carrers.

I have lost count how many times I refer people to Apocs threads on how to run things and know without a doubt he has made these run successfully in multiple divisions.

Apoc's SOP procedures area a tool I use on a near DAILY BASIS and help all ranks in our division greatly in understanding their responsibilities, expectations and produces excellent results as a consequence.

As far as his mentoring award.... since I was a a SGT, Apoc has taken the time to reach down from his position and guide, instruct, advise and correct me. As I have grown in my KSI career, there isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't assist me in some way... whether it is encouragement, a listening ear, instruction... whatever it may be. His mentoring has been INVALUABLE to my success and this is why I list him as my mentor in my gamertag bio.

I'd have to say no based on the fact that a KSI SOP was not your idea. You just posted it. Essentially you just reposted the rank and structure. There's no idea here.

Yes to mentor

Lmao. Prophet i think you get a high on trying to bust peoples balls. But, if you read what i created and not skimmed through it you would see the diffrence. Of coarse their will be some similarity. The rank structure gives a core outline to the duties of a member. My S.O.P, which "I" created goes more in depth as to inform each rank what they should do on a daily basis. Seeing how your such an accredited member i figured you would have realized this. Also, if you didnt notice, the S.O.P which "I" created has other information about duties reffering to squad tags, recruit tags, etc..

Although I trained apoc and was over him I would like to witness as him being my mentor. Throughout KSI since I have met and worked with apoc, he has helped me do much. Whether it be talking on a personal level or helping me within KSI he has been there and I can proudly say apoc had been a mentor to me.

I dont get a high off anything. If i have reservations or opinions about something, i speak my mind. Thats the kind of leader i am. I still stand by what i said by. The KSI S.O.P. wasnt your idea. You just elaborated on someone else's description. I do that every week at meetings.

My vote stands as a No on Bright Idea.

YEs to Mentor.

AAP staff....Refere to the staff area.

for Bright idea discussion

it is two different things illusions. Please check the following two links for clarification:

His S.O.P.: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/topic/2579-dl-standard-operating-procedures-sop/

My Recruiting Guide: http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/topic/696-dark-legions-recruiting-standard/

They are two COMPLETELY different documents and do not even address the same thing. I hope you all will actually read them both instead of just glancing at them

Again this is stuff that is past down thru ksi and not anything that was created by him personally. It is a good idea to post it in your division page but it isn't his idea in the first place.