KSI Trendies 7 Double awards

Name- KSI Trendies 7

Link to forums- http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/34187-ksi-trendies-7/

Award- Dedicated, Member assistance 

Reason- Mr TRENDIES had been in KSI for over 3 years now I remember  when I first knew him back in 2014 in WI. And through  out the divisions he has help us including my dvision of LS he has answered  a consider amount of questions from multiple members and even leaders throughout the community. 

I can witness for the Member Assistance award. Trendies has helped answer multiple questions I've had in regards to KSI on plenty of occasions. I can also witness for his active status with a gold KSI tag from September 3rd 2016 to present (~20 months).

I can witness for both awards

Member Assistance

Trendies AKA Grampa Gary has been a wealth of information for as long as I have been in KSI. He has been able to provide advice and guidance during my duration in this community

Dedicated

I have been in KSI since February of 2016. Trendies has been in WI and then WD with me for that whole duration. 

I can witness for Trendies When I first met him in 2014 he was  Lt  in fiece squad WI his gt was ksikilltrendies, him lillulu and amburger  was the first 3 people  I met in Fierce  then in his time there he became a 7 and started as KSI Trendies 7 

Dropping Vote to witness

Member Assistance:

Trendies has been my director 2 times and during both stints has offered his insight on various KSI things. During his first run he helped educate me on how to get someone their access on g14 and the process you need to go through and this time around he has been helpful in teaching me how the g15 works. He will also throw in advice on running the recruit tag and things on the SOP etc. 

15 hours ago, Dragons said:

Member Assistance: Yes!

Dedicated: Still need a witness that can attest to him being in KSI, with a KSI tag, for 36 months consecutively.

?? Does mine not count

2 hours ago, KSI META 7 Gen said:

?? Does mine not count

You did not verify that this member held a KSI gamertag for 3 consecutive years just that you knew of him in 2014.

19 hours ago, KSI Skarzx 77 said:

You did not verify that this member held a KSI gamertag for 3 consecutive years just that you knew of him in 2014.

I verify  that in 2014 his gt was ksikilltrendies  then when he got promoted to cofounder he changed it to KSI  TRENDIES 7 and it has been that way every since ( over 3 years)

13 hours ago, Dragons said:

This^

Sorry if there is a misunderstanding.

I thought I said this in the earlier post lol

I can vouch for the member assistance award for this awesome guy. When I was first in KSI, Grandpa Gary was the guy that was always there to help his members. He helped me get more motivated within the community. He’s the best guy to go to with any questions.