KSI BadKitty 7 - Multiple Nominations

Hello Im Gandhi

Name: KSI BadKitty 7
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/40631-ksi-badkitty-7/?tab=activity

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 2
Reason-/-Evidence: Over the past 6-7 months I've had the privilege of working with Kitty on a regular basis. When FuzzyMeep and I came together last October and set the Community Education Project and Performance Operations in motion, the first person that was suggested as a person to add to the staff was Kitty. From then on she became an absolutely crucial part of the process. Early on she help me write and edit rough drafts, look for spelling errors, color code, and much more. In that time she also helped me to organize the staff, acting as a defacto Co-Head without ever having the title. She mentored other members of the project team, gave them guidance, and did just about everything I asked of her. Most importantly though, she acted as a mentor to myself. She helped me feel out the current KSI, learn the ropes, learn how to deal with certain leaders, and helped me connect with some people that would come key performance officers in the future. During the roll out she helped to train multiple divisions, instilling the same sense of leadership she carries with herself to others. She helped members navigate the confusing nature of the first set of workshops, and helped to create solutions when problems arose. It's safe to say that without Kitty, I don't think this department and program could have had anywhere near the success it has. People who know me know I'm not always the best of not pissing people off. Kitty served as the balance to that. Nevertheless, during this entire process she remained a divisional leader in DM, striving to create one of the most stable and prosperous divisions in this community, as well as remained head of T&E which helped the department to reach heights it hasn't seen is years. When you look at the list of awards available in KSI, it goes without saying that Kitty is the embodiment of what all of them represent. She is dedicated and devoted to her family outside of Xbox, but also her family here on line. Kitty is also one of the few people I know who will drop what they are doing and come solve a problem or have a conversation. There are few people more deserving of this award than her. 

Award-/-Achievement: Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: As mentioned above, Kitty has served as a mentor to myself, and countless others. She helped me learn the ropes in the modern day iteration of KSI, and without her I don't think I could have created the department that we know call PO. She taught me a lot, and I hope to repay the favor at some point. Like I said, I'm going to keep it short because I created a wall of text that addresses a lot of this above. 

Award-/-Achievement: Trainer
Reason-/-Evidence: Mentioned above, Kitty helped to train 3-4 divisions on the new set of workshops, easily surpassing the 30+ mark. This isn't even considering the members of DM that she has trained throughout her time in KSI, and as one of its divisional leaders. I know she hosted numerous workshops for them as well. There is no doubt in my mind that she is qualified and deserving of this award. 

I can attest to OS2. I’ve known kit kat for a short period of time but stalking her division from an IA standpoint before she was promoted to director it was in short one of the most secure divisions we have in this community. A good feat in my opinion. If IA isn’t your cup of tea, she has ran one a department as one of the most if not the most successful head of TnE. With that being said I’ve also played in many TnE events throughout my career and I will say recent TnE has ran smoother than some of the previous I’ve been in. Finally if department stuff isn’t your cup of tea, (we get it you hate tea you communist) then she has a very very solid division in terms of clan ops. Obviously seeing that two of our more recent directors have came out of DM it doesn’t suprise anyone that I’m bringing up the clan ops aspect. Her and gambit along with the entire leadership staff are a well knit crew who handle things in the utmost positive way in the community. They may bully each other a lot but when it comes to work they get it done. It may be the main reason I complain at her the most,she always bounces in matches of pubg to handle KSIregardless of time and it becomes a problem sometimes where I want to blacklist KSI from KSI. That way maybe just maybe we will get a full night without her leaving 3 or 4 times. Don’t usually come in the AAP to witness for people and I don’t even do it for OTY to avoid favoritism but hey she deserves it.

I could gladly witness Kitty for OS lvl. 2. Kitty has been an amazing and inspirational officer/leader, ever since I met her. She has helped mold DM into the fantastic Division it is today, by maintaining true numbers, promoting quality over quantity growth, along with stability and a family, friendly environment. Her presence in DM was felt even before she became a 7. She helped bring the AAP's to DM, by joining the staff and promoting it through the entire Division, to the point that all of DM knows about it. At one point Kitty was over 3 squads, along with taking on the Department cap on web ops. She still managed the time to get with anyone that needed her assistance. Kitty will basically answer you within a minute, literally, as that's how much she cares. Kitty has helped hand write the revamped HR/CEP workshops, and hosted all the courses for all the Generals and 7 staff, to get them certified in DM. There is not many others I could say that does as much as Kitty. It's refreshing and astonishing. She knows how to command and brighten up a party with any workshop she holds. She also helped promote T&E throughout all of DM, along with advertising it to other Divisions too. Since taking head of T&E, it has blossomed and flourished greatly. Kitty is a rare gem, in the way she treats people and delegates things. Almost everyone I've come across, not just in DM, but in other Divisions too, knows and respects Kitty. She is known throughout almost all of KSI, in a positive way. Recently she was promoted to Director and she still makes sure things in DM are running smoothly. I recently also had the pleasure of meeting some very nice people from WD, the other Division Kitty is over currently. You could see the respect these people have for her already, understandably so. Kitty truly puts her heart and soul into this Community. She is an outstanding person, pun intended, that truly deserves this award. 

Edited by KSI Joe 7

i will witness the OS2. i have been part of KSI for about 4 months now. I was always hearing kitty being asked questions ands she would always answer and point you in the right direction. also because of the two squad splits that has happened in DM she was always the first on the new squad chat congratulating us and always being upbeat and honest with us. so yeah Kitty totally deserves this award.

I cant see Cats name on an award nomination and not post to witness for it because, as Ive stated before, there is truly not an award that she currently does not deserve or has not earned. 

After the year and half that I've spent working practically hand in hand with kitty from a clan ops level (from Gen-Director) and web ops (T&E, Performance Operations, Forum Moderators), there isnt anything I haven't seen her do yet she simultaneously never ceases to amaze.

Part of the name of the award is Outstanding and as anyone who has been fortunate to work with cat knows, using that word to describe her work would be modest. I have never seen someone have there hand in so many different aspects and parts of this community from top to bottom and manage to give 120% effort to them all without missing a beat. Her dedication and commitment to this community is unrivaled and its shown by the amount of respect and notoriety shes gained in her short time here. 

It's been a privilege to work alongside her for so long and now that shes become a fellow director, I can not wait to see what's next to come for her and what she brings to KSI.

Give em all to her,

Nugget

When witnessing for these awards please keep your statements for each award separate and labeled as each award requires different witnesses.

OS Level 2: Keep the statements coming

Bright Idea: To prevent multiple nominations you can list all the members who contributed to the idea of the CEP and please start a new topic for this one @KSI Gandhi 7

Mentor : 0/5 Need 5 members who consider this member to be their mentor

Trainer: Need a witness (Co-Founder or higher) to attest that this member has trained over 30 people. 

11 minutes ago, KSI RiiOT 7 said:

Kitty already has Trainer and Mentor @KSI Gandhi 7

Well RIP me. I looked through her awards and didn't see them.

Oh well, the things I said still ring true.

4 minutes ago, KSI Gandhi 7 said:

Well RIP me. I looked through her awards and didn't see them.

Oh well, the things I said still ring true.

The awards tab on profiles is broken, always look at their sig space with the awards to see what people have.

Just now, KSI RiiOT 7 said:

The awards tab on profiles is broken, always look at their sig space with the awards to see what people have.

See, if I wasn't being lazy I could have done that.

I would be more than glad to witness for this award. Kitty has been outstanding ( as the name of the award implies) since the day I joined KSI and for a year now she has been nothing short of spectacular. Everything she does, she puts 110% into it and nothing less and if there's ever a problem or issue, she is always the one to get to it first and try to resolve it. Her knowledge and information on KSI is vast and she never falters or second guesses anything that she does. The success DM has today has to be tied with the fact that kitty has always gone above and beyond for not only the division, but for members individually. You can always find her mingling with everybody in DM and always makes each new member feel welcomed. The amount of dedication she has for KSI is second to none and it is shown by the amount of respect her peers give her. Her recent promotion to director is one of the few things she accomplished and will accomplish in KSI. I can't wait to see what else she brings into KSI and how far she will go in this community. I can't think of anyone that deserves this award more than she does. 

Name:  KSI BadKitty 7

Link to forums account:  @KSI BadKitty 7

Award-/-Achievement:  Outstanding Service Level 2

Reason-/-Evidence:  I attest to this award for Kitty because she has personally impacted my KSI life by not only setting the bar (i.e. the gold standard) for Demonic Mayhem's members/officers, but, in my humble opinion, for all of KSI. 

Kitty reached out to me when I became an officer to personally offer her congratulations (very near the time of her own promotion to Director), and frequently continues to offer encouragement by way of checking in with me in party chats, Discord app. posts, all the way down to positive emojis in officer chats responding to my posts about new recruits and/or promoting said recruits. 

Outstanding Service means going above and beyond, and with Kitty, I see her do the very same every single day.  Example:  I've witnessed Kitty take the time to actually get to know KSI members and their respective personalities, and she takes this knowledge and applies it in any possible positive way she can.  To me, Kitty embodies one of KSI's most important pillars:  Never leave another KSI member behind.    

By and through the above, Kitty provided outstanding service to me personally, and for that I am extremely grateful.              

Nom #8

Kitty has been a top tier "go to" leader for this community for the better part of the last few years, she is a phenomenal leader as proven through the accomplishments in both DM and TnE, taking them one step further in all capacities. Planning larger events in this community has become such an easier task with competent people on the Dept sides. Any dept, division or person is better off with her being involved around them

Last August when I went down to Huntsville to meet up with my fellow admins and my Bruhbruhs @Cero and @KSI Ace 7, was really when I started to get to know Kitty and Gambit. We were celebrating our birthdays and I was drinking like a fish. Considering how cancerous I probably was, I'm surprised they took the time to even get to know me. Little did I know I would be meeting this generations Doc(work ethic wise, they are not meme lords). 

Every few years or so, a few people pop up on our radar because they are literally everywhere in KSI. From promising future clan ops leaders to potential admins and board members. Over the almost year that I have had the pleasure to get to know them, they have been an integral part of many, almost all of the web ops departments in this community. They are currently heading one of the most active and successful TnE's since Fuzzy, Jess, and I were doing Friday Night Fights(Precursor to the current TnE) way back in the day. Because of his experience with TnE, Gambit has also parlayed that into reviving Head Hunters, which is doing great for most part, outside of a few hiccups which are to be expected. 

I might be alittle biased here, as I was forced....I mean gladly joined as DM as an honorary member in TItan, but they both headed one of KSI most successful divisions in years. DM has had some great leaders to come from it, looking at you @KSI Greg 7 ™. DM has had it's issues over the years, but it always comes back stronger and produces very promising leaders. Kitty and Gambit will without a doubt become senior directors one day, and leave a great mark on the history of this community. 

I'm a better person for knowing them both and can say that without them, the last few months would have been much darker for me personally. My grandmother is currently battling cancer(bladder cancer) for the 2nd time, she beat breast cancer before I was born and I my job is a big bag of feel's bad man right now. While I still do lurk in my batcave quite a bit, they always check on me and fooling around with them and Para nightly has keep most of the darkness at bay. Well them and UberEats/Bitesquad, I may be a fatty!

I think Kitt Kat and Nugget deserve gold lvl 3 and most outstanding for their hard work and dedication to this community and dealing with me on daily basis. After 10 years of being in this community, I am a handful and being able to wrangle me, handle their clan ops responsibilities, and all of the department ops....They are over deserving of these achievements and I'm blessed to call them my big sister and little brother.

P.S. If they don't get these award, I will fire this entire department and lock Riot in my basement with Luci.....jk.....maybe....probably!

Kitty 100% without a doubt deserves this award. She goes above and beyond in all of her KSI endevours and is always available to lend a helping hand whenever we need her to. 

Achievements 

Clan ops 

Director 

Dept ops 

T&E Head 

P/O Performance Officer 

(I feel like I’m missing one)

web ops 

Senior forums mod 

join/rejoin mod 

Kitty has done a lot for KSI and she deserves recognition for that. That’s why I believe she deserves os2

OSL2 hmmm where to begin!!! Kitty without a doubt deserves this award and so many more!!!! Since becoming a leader in KSI I got to know Kitty and wow what an amazing leader!!! Even though we were Div Leaders over different Divs I still knew who she was. When I became a P.O. Officer I was lucky enough to get to work with her and know her better. She is AMAZING!!! She faces any issue head on and sees it through to the end. One thing I admire most is she tells you like it is!!!! No sugar coating or anything. She leads by example and that alone is a hard trait to find in any leader. With her leadership skills I am super confident that Kitty will lead KSI in the right direction for the yrs to come.

P.S. She so gets my vote because she loves Harry Potter :o)   

Kitty is one of those people that always goes above and beyond in everything she does in KSI. The facts are clearly there. I can only testify for the last year or so but when she was a captain and recruited me she definitely was a force to be reckoned with I was hesitant about joining KSI and she went above and beyond to show me and others the fun in KSI. After she became GEN she continued to lead by example never asking more from her people than what she would give. I remember when DM was switching over from Kik to discord and a lot of people were upset about it she went the extra mile and went around to everyone in the squad and explained the reason for switching over. That is the type of person and leader kitty is she will drop everything and take the time to explain things. Facts speak for themselves look at all the things she has done for DM and KSI as a whole. She joined T&E and is now head of it you don’t get that position without a lot of outstanding work. The fact is that under her leadership T&E and DM thrived doing better than it has in a really long time and that’s due to here determination to always go above and beyond in everything she does. Kitty also was a huge help in getting the CEP program going not only in DM but other divisions as well, for 5 weeks she hosted all the workshops stressing the importance of them so that we would do the same to our members. Without kitty’s hard work over the last year a lot of people including myself wouldn't be where we are today. She brought several ideas to DM that are still used till today including stats for all officers from SSGT- GEN this helps the officers know what they are lacking in and the Generals know the strengths and weaknesses of their officers. Kitty also implemented a DM wide policy of one recruit per officer to help make things easier for those that recruit a lot of people and it helped distribute the work evenly among the officers. As mentioned by other people she brought the AAP to DM she kept pushing it until she finally got her way we figured it was easier to give in (rightly so recognize those that deserved recognition) rather than argue with her. Her hard work and determination helped benefit DM and continues to do so her legacy is in tack so to speak and I believe that she truly deserves OS lvl2.