KSI Gambit 7 - Multiple Nominations

Hello Im Gandhi

Name: KSI Gambit 7

Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39176-ksi-gambit-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reasoning: Gambit has been a continual presence in my Performance Operations team for about the last 5-6 months. While not there since the very beginning, he did join the process early on. In fact, when Gambit joined we were going through a rough patch (as many new divisions/departments do), and his contributions helped to stabilize things. Before he arrived, my team was more of a project group, with several individuals helping me to work through the majority of our early workshop rough drafts. At the time, Gambit had just been promoted to director and he brought a fresh set of eyes and a new perspective to the process. He quickly came in and starting helping with the edits and even took on the task of writing one of the workshops by himself. In addition to this, he created the CAP leadership principle, which can now be found in the PO section of the forums. During the rollout of the CEP he was also instrumental in training several divisions, as well as bridging the divide between areas of conflict and difficulty. While Gambit and I have never been as close as some of the performance officers are, we would not be where we are today without his contributions. As the saying goes, “game recognizes game”. All of this is before we even consider the contributions he made to DM, his many divisions he has been over as a director, and the work he has done as a Co-Head of T&E. It goes without saying that Gambit has been one of the most important KSI leaders of the last 6 months to a year. In fact, it’s hard to believe he hasn’t already received this award. There are few people more deserving.

OS lvl 1 for gambit. That just makes sense doesn't it? I mean the guy ran a very successful Head hunters season, alot of try hards this season and yet he made everything fair and reasonable and would always go out of his way to make sure the rules were followed to the T. Very much like how he ran DM back in the somewhat day. He gave Kitty a rockin Div and set her on the right path to what DM is now, the success of DM isnt just what he did as a Div Leader but also what he accomplished for us as a Director. The man has a Silver Tongue, his way with words can calm the most rage induced person I know and that is a feat on its own.  This guy is without question is more then deserving of OS lvl 1. From what i mentioned plus Co-Head of TnE could call it the DM of web ops now ;. To being a PO Everything Gambit does, he gives it all plus more. Never a dull moment with him.

Edited by KSI Blood 7

I'm just going to start out by saying that I swear I am not copying and pasting responses to his award nominations, but really.. I don't know how many times and ways I can go about saying that Gambit, (aka Nugget) is literally one of two people that I would or could call a mentor. There are quite a few leaders and members that I respect throughout KSI, but he is one that I actually looked up to then, and now. He comes across as a calm and collected leader. He is always willing to put time aside to talk to you, whether it's about KSI related issues, or real life situations. The best part about this, is that he makes himself so approachable that this could be a person from any division, no matter if he's currently your Director or not. Anything involving social activity comes completely natural to him. Any squad, division, or department that he is a part of, benefits from his presence. This pretty much all ties into everything that he does Clan-Ops wise. He is one of the current Directors that I think could help any division with his positive outlook and attitude. 

Speaking of departments.. let's talk about all of them that he's involved in at this point in time. 

1. Judge:

I can't really comment on this one, as I believe it's the only department that we don't work together on. Getting involved with the KSI court system is no easy feat, though. I have no doubt that he does his best to be active and give fair input.

2. Performance Ops:

I'm sure you can see from Gandhi's nomination that Gambit was heavily involved with the end of the workshop creation stage. Without him, we would have been way behind schedule and would not be where we are at today. He's helped us within several divisions, spreading his knowledge all while making it an enjoyable experience.

3.Rejoin/Forums Mod:

I don't know if the majority of KSI knows the work that goes into the rejoin section, or the time that you have to put aside to make sure you are being active and thorough. Somehow, he finds time to do this, on top of everything else that he does. Another side you don't really see is just general modding of the forums. While this doesn't usually take up the majority of his time, he does his best to stay on top of this aspect as well, and was very quick to learn the modding ways.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

4. T&E:

So, I may be showing a bit of favoritism towards this particular department.. but it obviously means quite a bit to me. Gambit has been by my side for this pretty much since I very first applied a few months after I joined KSI. Gambit, Igan and I were considered the DM dream team when we would host together, and now we run the entire department together. He has run an entire HeadHunter season, and compared to seasons from the past, it was streamlined and enjoyable. He is constantly coming up with new and fresh ideas to make it a better experience for everyone involved. He is excellent with helping train the newer members, and making them feel included and confident. Basically, I would have a much harder time at maintaining such a successful department without his constant presence, advice and support.

I think that overall Gambit deserves much more than OS: Level One, but we have to start somewhere, right? Onward and upward!! 

Don't forget to call him Nugget when you see him. 

I will drop my voteto witness this. 

Gambit has been a big part of why I have made it this far in KSI. He is one of the few people that you can come to and he will drop whatever he is doing to helpout or try to find an answer. He is a wealth of knowledge on KSI and on whatit takes to be an officer. During his time as director of DM, he helped the division flourish and be what it is today. He constantly motivates people to do better and do more. Pushing individuals to go the extra mile and try things they have never done before. He is an inspiration and a role model of what an excellent officer in KSI should be. His willingness and dedication to not only KSI, but to any divison he is over, is not matched by anyone else. I have personally seen him time and time again be selfless and give back to the community. This HH season was one of the best since I joined KSI and he had a big part to do with that.  He is constantly giving away prices or pointsor anything of the sort so the members know that they are appreciated and their efforts don't go unnoticed.  Very few people deserve an award like this, but gambit is at the very top of that list. I can't wait to see what else he accomplishes in his time here.

We are lazy and when it comes to noms. Not the be confused with moms unless that’s your thing. (No kink shaming from me.) gambit our little nugget is one of the strongest directors we had in a long time. Most of what i posted on kitty’s app applies to gambit also. They work seamlessly together and have built a power house division. As head and co-head of TnE I would say have showed in the activity across the board for that department. Not to mention we bully him so hard idk why he’s still in this community, let’s be fair he’s taken his lumps and deserves trophy of some sorts. 

Edit: plez give award or i’ll find you people and put glitter on your floors.

Gambit is an outstanding leader and a phenomenal mentor. He has made many connections with fellow leaders and members. He is a one of a kind leader and an asset to the community and 100% without a doubt deserves this award.

Achievements 

Clan ops

Director

Dept ops

T&E Co-Head 

P/O Performance Officer 

LEAD Mentor

Web ops 

Forum moderator 

Join/Rejoin mod

He has done all of this and much more with putting DM back on track when he became div leader and putting an amazing replacement who also took the division to new heights. Again, he is a phenomenal leader and deserves this award.

Last August when I went down to Huntsville to meet up with my fellow admins and my Bruhbruhs @Cero and @KSI Ace 7, was really when I started to get to know Kitty and Gambit. We were celebrating our birthdays and I was drinking like a fish. Considering how cancerous I probably was, I'm surprised they took the time to even get to know me. Little did I know I would be meeting this generations Doc(work ethic wise, they are not meme lords). 

Every few years or so, a few people pop up on our radar because they are literally everywhere in KSI. From promising future clan ops leaders to potential admins and board members. Over the almost year that I have had the pleasure to get to know them, they have been an integral part of many, almost all of the web ops departments in this community. They are currently heading one of the most active and successful TnE's since Fuzzy, Jess, and I were doing Friday Night Fights(Precursor to the current TnE) way back in the day. Because of his experience with TnE, Gambit has also parlayed that into reviving Head Hunters, which is doing great for most part, outside of a few hiccups which are to be expected. 

I might be alittle biased here, as I was forced....I mean gladly joined as DM as an honorary member in TItan, but they both headed one of KSI most successful divisions in years. DM has had some great leaders to come from it, looking at you @KSI Greg 7 ™. DM has had it's issues over the years, but it always comes back stronger and produces very promising leaders. Kitty and Gambit will without a doubt become senior directors one day, and leave a great mark on the history of this community. 

I'm a better person for knowing them both and can say that without them, the last few months would have been much darker for me personally. My grandmother is currently battling cancer(bladder cancer) for the 2nd time, she beat breast cancer before I was born and I my job is a big bag of feel's bad man right now. While I still do lurk in my batcave quite a bit, they always check on me and fooling around with them and Para nightly has keep most of the darkness at bay. Well them and UberEats/Bitesquad, I may be a fatty!

I think Kitt Kat and Nugget deserve gold lvl 3 and most outstanding for their hard work and dedication to this community and dealing with me on daily basis. After 10 years of being in this community, I am a handful and being able to wrangle me, handle their clan ops responsibilities, and all of the department ops....They are over deserving of these achievements and I'm blessed to call them my big sister and little brother.

P.S. If they don't get these award, I will fire this entire department and lock Riot in my basement with Luci.....jk.....maybe....probably!