Outstanding Service Award Level 3 VeRiiTaS 7

KSI Swag 77

Name: KSI VeRiiTaS 7

Link to forums account: @VeRiiTaS 7

Award/achievement: outstanding service award level 3

Reason/evidence: The reason why VeRiiTaS deserves this award is because i was one of his mentors and I’ve have seen   him grow as a leader and help do amazing things, not only with KSI Community, but help past and present KSI members, he was one of my leaders that help me split FI for the first time , and I’m very proud of him of where he’s at today. He deserves this award. Go KSI and proud of you Veritas

There is a lot that can be said about VeRiiTaS and his leadership skills. I didn't even know who he was before he was a Div Lead over in FI. Where he really began to shine to me, was when he was promoted to Director. Rita really goes the extra mile on a daily basis to get to know all members throughout all Divisions. This is no easy feat. Every time you check one of his parties, he is always with somebody new, playing whatever game they so choose. This became most apparent when he was moved over DM. He checked in with the 7's staff on daily basis to make sure that everything was running smoothly. He gave us ideas on how to better our Division and helped us implement changes that benefited everyone. I have no doubt in my mind that every division that he was a part of got that exact same treatment. Rita also helped by giving the current marketing department a solid foundation to build off of. Some of his ideas have brought that department to where it is today. Since becoming a Senior Director, it has been great to see him taking time to advise, and pass his knowledge down to new and upcoming Directors. If most can follow in his footsteps, we will have a very solid team. His social skills and quickness to solve problems by meeting them head on is something that most should aspire to achieve. All in all, Rita has gone straight up the ladder rather quickly, and it is only because he has the skill to do so. There are a handful of leaders in KSI that I look up to, and Rita isn't one of them because he's part of the 5'2 crew. If he were taller though, he would be one of the few. ;)

Where to start with Veriitas. Well here it goes! Since the day I joined and even before I came to KSI he has always represented himself and KSI in a professional manner. I have became really good friends with him and could trust him with anything I needed within KSI. He has gone above and beyond for me and the rest of my squad. He also always puts everyone before him constantly trying to reach out to lower ranked people just to check up on them and see if they are doing okay. I know that if I ever have a problem that I can always count on Veriitas to step up and help me. Thank you!

Awards

Accomplishments (most not all)

Running Lead
Achieving Senior Director 
Strong showing and rebound of FI in spirit week and in general
Having to take over and learn a lot regarding leadership in a short time ascending the ranks of FI
Laying the ground work for Marketing
Assisting in the recreation of the Handbook

Char.

Rita is an incredibly strong and smart leader. He has has been since i first met him in the lower ranks of FI. He was someone who was interested in not only the mechanics but the psychology of the community. His drive to learn more, do more and better himself showed clearly through his corny jokes and borderline toxic squad members. He rose rather fast through out the ranks, was not afraid to ask for help whether in handling an issue or improving a project. His ambitions got him areas in several depts, Forums and obviously clan ops. He has no issue answering questions of members, going down to squad levels or discussing the future of the community. His goals are to improve not only the community, but himself and the people around him. He def deserves OS3

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a long standing relationship with Rita that has had its ups and downs and has caused me some possible addictions and several cigarette marks on my arms. However, despite his age and the explicit rage he causes me,  Rita is truly one of the finest leaders this community has to date and has absolutely played a part in producing and training  prominent members of the community, some of which reside with him in the senior leadership realm. 

Of the many feats Rita has achieved in his time here, I think the one at the forefront of most members minds including myself, was/is the way he has completely reshaped what it means to be a Senior Director and the image & reputation associated with the position. Before he came along, I doubt people could have named who the Senior Directors were and even less could say that they have personally interacted with them. Rita singularly changed this in being the most active and engaged Senior I have seen in my 3 years of being in KSI in terms of the following aspects: Training, member involvement, and divisional strategics. In terms of training, I have seen and personally received his mentoring from the Ranks of Co-Division Leader and higher. When I was a Division Leader, I could not tell you the amount of times Rita came to check on me and offered advice and personal oversight when I needed, regardless of whether or not he was my director. As a senior, He has personally helped me through some of the most difficult and sensitive situations I've been a part of, while at the same time allowing me to grow and handle issues as a leader. Myself, as well as many others I know are thankful for his time, advice, and commitment to this community and its retrospective divisions. There is not a member more engaged with the members than Rita. I have never met someone who regardless of how many times you check their party throughout the day, are consistently with different groups of members, ranks recruit-board members, playing whatever makes them happy just to be there for them. He is the reason the Seniors are no longer viewed as un-approachable ghosts.

List of other Achievements not already Recognized:

Co-Head of T&E prior to KSI Badkitty 7 and myself

Assisting in Discord uniformity projects

HR and at risk member support

Plus many more im sure I missed.

Rita absolutely deserves this award and Im thankful for our friendship and what he does to better this community on a daily basis.

- El Gambino

• The Retired Greg Guy

I’ve been tracking Veriitas 7 since he was a CoFo. 

While Rita was cutting his teeth in FI he had developed his leadership qualities and was willing to reach out for advice from other leaders in the community.

(btw we love to give advice it doesn’t matter if you just want to hang out in the party chat or play games if you’re looking to move up in this community be open to reaching out of your inner circle).

Ok back to Rita

Veriitas omg what’s not to say about this guy. 

While Rita was in FI it became obvious to all the seniors of his potential his ability to connect with his members in fi really showed when MP and FI merged. Rita made it his task to incorporate the new members from MP into FI.  Rita worked hard to maintain a positive attitude during this stressful time 

As a director he helped mentor the leaders under him and helped develop new leaders by teaching lead and learning from his experience in FI and made it a point to include the members he was over and making sure they felt connected to him.

Later as a senior Rita continues to motivate new leaders.

Also, all these things that I’m sealing from fuzzy’s post

Accomplishments (most not all)

Running Lead
Achieving Senior Director 
Strong showing and rebound of FI in spirit week and in general
Having to take over and learn a lot regarding leadership in a short time ascending the ranks of FI
Laying the ground work for Marketing
Assisting in the rec reaction of the Handbook

In closing Rita deserves this award.

I'm not doing justice to Rita I can't explain it any other way the for doing small things great and I know its vague.

Whether Rita is awarded this achievement or not I would like to say even though I’m Technically over the seniors and over twice Rita's age I would count Rita as a mentor that I’ve learned tons from Rita 

Also, Rita I’m still Funny!

Sorry December the forums are dumb and won’t let me post. Spooder does good plez give him award. - KSI Paratroop 7 CSO/CIA

sorry again make them fix the forums plez 

No sweat my dude! lol @KSI Paratroop 7

So I'm going to skip the first 6 months I knew Rita because they weren't very pretty. Like at all. I'll fast forward to after we became cool.

I can personally attest to much of my Director knowledge being only so knowledgeable due to Rita's presence and ingenuity. When I was promoted to such a rank, I had to learn a lot of stuff on the fly. My main resource was Rita, due his activity and our new patched up working status. He provided a lot of adversity to the current things that were happening. Between being on super late at night and active as well during the morning and mid afternoon he was super easy to catch up with. Being on Speed Dial for the community was tough and very few during the time were accomplishing it; but Rita was the best of both worlds. He could spend accurate amounts of time nestled among the BoD during crucial discussions as well as being active (problem and game wise) with the divisions who needed help. This diversity was unique and provided a lot of people with support for all of their endeavors, including myself. The bond between us became very strong as I fought to establish my own leadership.

Aside from Clan Ops Rita also took the road less traveled by and brought back Marketing. With the plans in mind to reboot the department and let it grow it sustained very quickly. This endeavor has allowed things like the "Div Cup" to flourish with a stable support group. This helps KSI's diversity and member enrichment overall by increasing participation. 

There's more to say, but my mind stopped working. I may come back and edit this if I remember more stuff.

Vertiias has been for a long time an exceptional leader within this community.

From when I met him many years ago he has continued to ensure the stability and security of KSI and all its members within. From when he was in FI as divisional leadership all the way up to his current position as a Senior Director.

From a Dept Ops. perspective he has been a key player in T&E which he once ran, and the marketing department is a department which he set up and ran for a long time.

Overall he has never failed to surprise us with his constant and enduring dedication to this community to which is shaping KSI to what it is today, and will be tomorrow!

We will keep these witness statements coming.....

I met Rita a couple of months ago when I was in a party with KSI Havoc 7. I joined a game of Halo Wars 2 with him and got totally wracked by him. After meeting him for the first time I have been invited to a couple of parties by him. His Member Retention is wonderful in the community and is also quick to join parties he is invited too.

He truly lives by The 7 Core Principles of an Effective Leader. Their has been a couple of times when I needed help with a situation and he was their for my squad to help us through it. He thoroughly explains what should be done and how to approach it. Mind you this was really early in the morning for me and I probably would not of slept that night.

Rita has always been willing to teach me about things a truly didn't understand completely until I asked him. The true reason I haven't thought of asking some of these questions is because he controls the room when you are in a party with him. He has great knowledge about the community and knows how to use his experiences to reflect on anything that is thrown at him with his active listening skills.

Thank You Rita for your dedication to KSI. Your continued diligence with the community will take you far. Keep up the great work bro.

Outstanding Service Level 3 YES

@VeRiiTaS 7

I would like to witness for this award! 

Rita is a leader who I aspire to be like ! He has given me so much advice and help throughout my time in KSI it's unbelievable. The first time I met the guy in an official capacity was when he was assigned to LW as a Director. At the time LW was going through some hardships. He provides me with knowledge and advice that has helped shape the leader I am today ! 

Some stuff went down in the division which resulted in me having to make some really tough calls. Rita was there every step of the way to assist and help me. When I had to take an LOA due to moving house, he took the division for me to allow me to move, initially it was a week long thing, but due to my internet provider messing up, resulted in a week LOA turning into nearly a 4 week LOA! Throughout the time Rita kept me updated on what was going on and held the reigns for me until me return! He has helped me in a multitude of different scenarios and has always been able to deliver on what he promises! 

Again he is a leader I aspire to be like! Thanks for everything dude ! This award is definatly deserved !  @SaTiiReV

I'm not sure how strong and clear this witness will be but it will be from the heart.

@SaTiiReV , amazingly,  takes part in parties and makes a point to make friends with those in the party that might be guiet and not participating.

Evidence: In a party I was in, Rita hung out and introduced himself to me. Afterward he took the time to talk to me about some very serious stuff. He was not only extremely informative, but also very sensitive in handling the delicacy of the topic. He could have stopped and moved on  to other gamers  but from there he followed up later, by bringing me into a party to speak with someone in the department that dealt with my inquiries. All of this with Spirit Week taking place in between. He did not know me at all and NEVER had to get so helpful or even take the time to listen. He volunteered and was incredible . I witness this award. 

I'll witness to Rita too...he a good guy. Always taking initiative and offering help or insight on anything that is asked to a group. I ain't no good at typing good words about good people but the words typed by the people above are echoed by me. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I didn't know Lil Spoot Spoot till he became a director when I was COO. From his first directors meeting I could tell he was a hard worker and had tremendous potential. This was quite confusing to me as Rita was young buck and as with many squeakers, you would assume he was but immature and cognitively impaired.  I was truly impressed with his depth of KSI knowledge and eagerness to learn more. 

In that capacity he joined many different departments on top of being a director to further his knowledge and tried to stick close to the board, the seniors, and his fellow directors to learn as much as much as possible. In that respect he was like that little bro that always follows you around and sometimes makes you want to punt him like a football, but of course he was doing it for the betterment of KSI and himself, so you can't be mad at that. 

Fast Forward abit to him being promoted to senior(over some people who had been director longer than him I might add) and he is still working just as hard(harder) and still trying to expand his knowledge to better KSI. Not many leaders come through KSI at Spooders age and become as successful and knowledgeable, Fuzzy and Darknight to name a few. He has big shoes to fill and is doing a great job doing so far. I have no doubt one day he will be leading this community and is obviously a future hall of famer. 

So basically what I'm saying is, give this young man the award he clearly deserves. I don't wanna have to wrestle Riot again, I still haven't healed from him stabbing me with his bag pipes last time.