KSI Grimshot 77 Mutiple Nominations

Scarface 77

Gamertag: KSI Grimshot 77

Link to forums account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/39681-ksi-grimshot-77/?tab=node_awards_Awards

Awards: Trainer & Member Assistance & Helping Hand 

Reason:

Trainer - I will have a member who was a 7 for most of this member career to post for this

Member Assistance - This member has personally shown me how to do a lot of the forums work that comes with being a Co-Founder or higher such as posting for accesses for new Generals as well as using the G14 and now the Omega as my Access Level increased .  (will have more witnesses to post)

Helping Hand - This member has put money out of his own pocket to help pay for name changes such as an instance when I was a general in EO's Vendetta squad and was given $20 dollars to issue out 2 name changes for members who wanted to move up. 

Helping Hand: I have personally witnessed this man put money forward for this division as far as from giving out names changes for those who have proven worthly to chipping in to assist with divisional events (grow by 20s) or div wide tournments 

Trainer: I have from the get been working directly with Grim and in our time in Defiant him as Gen I can attest to him training 30+ individual's 

Memeber Assistance: On more than one occasion more the 100 occasions has Grim answered my thousands of questions to all things KSI as a fresh Gen I had thousands of them he was more than willing to take extra time of of the day to show me the way

Also lol dropping my vote to witness :) Thanks guys

Grimshot was the gen over defiant during my climb as an officer and he was always very approachable to any questions i had, he taught me the forums, rank structure and how to handle conflicts in unbiased ways and to just be a great leader overall, hes a true role model and i cant think of anyone i would rather go to with an issue. Hes a mentor and i would not have the knowledge to be a great 7 if this man didnt teach me most of what i know. Plus Theres too much to even explain to you all how much i have learned from grimshot

Edited by KSI Moon 77