KSI Hatter 7 - Member Assistance

December

Gamertag: KSI Hatter 7

Forums Account: @KSI Hatter 7

Award: Member Assistance

Reason for Award: As a fellow member of Last Strike, I've witnessed her go out of her way to assist other members in the community. Whether it's passing along general KSI-related information or helping people network throughout our division, Hatter is always there getting involved. Being able to speak from tons experience gives her the ability to pass along much of KSI's history and traditions. Expecting tons of witnesses for this. ;) 

Let's get some witness movement!

KSI N3O

I would like to act as witness for KSI Hatter's nomination. She has helped me out in different instances. The first occasion was when I needed a refresher for posting Gamenight Attendance for the first time. She explained to me where to look on the forums and gave me an idea of the format for posting attendance. The second occasion was giving me necessary information on the chain of command and rank structure, as I was seeking that information to be knowledgeable on the internal side of KSI as I was working up to become an officer

KSI Lenoir 

i would like to support hatter because of how she has helped me threw my journey she is legit great! When I first got promoted to ssgt she wasn’t even a officer but was helping me get the hang of things. The other day I was confused about something that was said and she helped me right away I just want y’all to know hatter deserves this! If y’all have any more questions feel free to lmk 

My ol friend KSI Hatter 7, ive known this lady for years now and was super excited when i heard she was coming back to KSI. Since shes been back she def been making waves in LS. Helping members with anything they want to know about KSI, and overall just being an open book to junior members getting in and finding themselves in this community. I remember several times when she was on vacation on LOA and still responding to members who needed assistance. Shes also on discord 100% of the time , and even when she was going through certain issues that are too personal for me to mention on here, she was dedicated, motivated and ready to help members. For these reasons i believe KSI Hatter 7 deserves this award

I'd also like to voice support for Hatter. She's been dedicated to KSI for as long as I've known her and always has acted in its best interest. Whether that was recruiting, encouraging, or answering questions about KSI related topics, Hatter has consistently shown dedication and support for KSI.

Awards