KSI VENUM 7 OS LVL 2 Nomination

Nebula 7

Name: KSI VENUM 7

Link to Forums Account: @VENUM 7

Award-/-Achievement: Silver Outstanding Service  (LVL 2)

Reason-/-Evidence:

I've worked with Venum for a few months now, and he has shown without a doubt that he goes above and beyond the regular call of duty. 
When he was in Samurai, he worked day and night to make the squad go into what it is now, they split and made paladin, both squads are doing great and they are using the knowledge gained from the previous officer staff Venum, King, and Kamikaze made. 
With Venum As my Co-Founder he worked hard to make sure that Hannibal was completed all the tasks it was due to complete, whenever someone made a mistake he'd make sure they were explained and trained properly!
Working with him as a Co-founder now, I see how much work he puts into each of his squads and then those he isn't over. He cares for each of the squads in the division and wants to make sure they all succeed, He stays up for hours to talk to someone who needs it or just helps them where need be, Venum is a great example of someone to look up to and learn from. 
He takes great pride in representing the Division the best he can, He is a hard worker when it comes to the Division, hes always up for teaching the people of DW and making them a better Leader as well as a better person! He's always down to be with the people of the division and play with them, or sit with them 1 on 1 and do a specific workshop or a certain part of training! I believe Venum deserves this award for his outstanding service, these are just things i've seen with working with him for a small time. I'm sure others will have more reasons to give this award to Venum. 

I will witness for Venum. I met Venum back in March when I was looking to rejoin KSI. He was always very welcoming and friendly to me while I was coming back into KSI and still to this day maintains that very of integrity. 

Venum has been my Co-Founder since he was promoted. I was an LT when he first started over Hannibal and he has taken the time always to listen to my concerns and help me improve my skills as an officer. If I ever need advice he is one of the people I turn to. 

As a General under him he is understanding and always willing to help. He works with my officers and tries to challenge us all.

Venum does everything with a smile and enjoys coming online every day to help out everyone. He is always there when I am not able to host a meeting and always takes time to game with my members. Venum is caring and a friend to anyone who crosses his path. He most certainly deserves this recognition for his accomplishments. Everyone in DW respects him because of how he presents himself and represents KSI in a very positive way as it should always be shown. 

I can definitely contribute a lot of credit to Venum for always challenging and helping me grow as I have been climbing the ranks again in KSI. 

Every time i'm with DW I always see venum either in the party when i join, or shortly in it after. He is extremely dedicated to his members and DW, doing all that he can to be supportive of them. He's knowledgeable, loyal, and focused on one goal which is to improve DW. I don't always see nominations when they go up but I have no doubt in my mind that he deserves this award for all that he does. I'm not able to attest to specifics because I don't work with DW or any division enough at my current rank to know specifics so I guess this is more of a character/what I've seen from my perspective (as far away as it might be lol) but Venum is for sure one of the bright leaders of this community and I'm anticipating great things from him. I know this witness isn't super fact-based but I hope you all take what you can from the nomination to use for his OS, he's a great leader I just cant do him the justice that his director or division could.

I've known venum since back in 2014 I've gotten to watch venum grow as a leader & see his ups & his downs in KSI. When I first met Venum we were generals together in ES, it wasnt long before I got promoted to cofo and I was over venum for several months getting to see him grow and his dedication to his squad. Fast forward 3 years I transferred over a to a struggling LW and was Gen over a very dead Samurai squad with 0 officers I reached out to venum who at the time was a CPL just kinda hanging out I will say that he was the first guy to step up and start helping samurai grow. Venum sleep eats and breathes KSI he is by far one of the best leaders that I've ever seen in this community his dedication, his courage,  his passion its what makes him the great leader that he is. Making his way up to cofo for the first time in his career and hes done amazing things ever since. Someday I'm gonna run DW and I wouldn't want anyone else to be my right hand man. I could honestly say that anyone else deserves this award more then this man. Keep up all of your amazing work my friend! @VENUM 7

I don't have as much of a personal or long experience with venum but I can say this. Since I've met this gentleman his dedication to KSI has been without question. Everytime I see him he is in parties assisting and involving members to the best of his ability. He goes out of his way to make sure your involved and that you know regardless if your a raw new recruit or someone who has been around for awhile that you matter. He assists his squads and generals aswell as his entire division without question or even an expectation of recognition. He just is KSI and at least in my opinion that is outstanding. 

I would like to witness for this award...

VENUM has been one of the stronger members of this division since day one! With his work as a General, managing Samurai into a squad that splits and then bringing his A game when it comes to his Co Founder responsibility! He is an incredibly reliable member of my 7 staff and if I need something doing and doing well he is always at the top of my list ! He is always going out of his way to ensure members have people to play with and I consistantly see him in party's with other members ! I am very excited to see what he can do further up the ranks ! Thanks for all you do VENUM ! I appreciate it all! 

I’d like to witness for this award. I’ve been in KSI a little under a month, but anytime you invite Venum to a party or join a party he is in, he is very accepting and doesn’t exclude anyone. He is very dedicated to all memebers. He personally gave me advice when it came to something I was passionate about. He took the time out of his day to always allow me to do a “mock” recruit on him. He was sincere in making sure I hit all the key points and also made sure that I, a future officer, was comfortable in the recruiting process. 

Mr. Venum, along with some other 7's and officers has definitely helped me out when it came to improving as an officer and was a big support system for me. Then again, not just me/ I've noticed that he's been helping some recruits and also some that wish to rank up in KSI. I would definitely say that Venum is a really good nomination. He's a great officer, leader, and is very dependable when it comes to getting work done.

i would also like to witness for Venum..

since joining KSI, Venum has been nothing but kind and supportive. he is always there to offer advice and assistance whenever you need him and regardless of the time of day if he can help you he does.. he is a genuinely kind person and cares for everyone in the community equally regardless of rank. He has helped me out on many occasions and is always there to listen to any problem you have whether it be personal or within the community. You can always find him mixing with members of the community and having a laugh and joke and he makes sure that every member feels included and accepted. in my opinion, this award should be his 100%

Venum is truly an outstanding member and leader of this community. He’s is a big influence on a lot of the up and coming leaders in DW. Venum will always be there for all of his members when they need him. He lives by and preaches that he is no different than anyone below him, he says we all started in the same spot as recruits. Honestly one of the many reasons I respect him as a leader is that saying. He’s worked so hard in this community his whole time here. When king became confounder Venum became General, and venum continued where king left off and a few months later Samurai split. Now venum is a co founder and he does an outstanding job where he is, with all his accomplishments I see this guy running a division one day. He deserves the outstanding Service level 2 award. No doubt about it.

I will witness for @VENUM 7. He is a strong and knowledgeable leader. He has proven himself to be a helpful, trustworthy and motivated individual. As a co-founder he has helped numerous squads build and grow and flourish. I haven't worked with Venum directly but he has helped me in numerous occasions and would like to think we have become good friends over the past months.

In DW he has constantly helped other on a range of topics including recruiting, training and hosting various events. Venum doesn't let his Co-Founder rank get in the way of him getting his hands dirty and getting into the nitty-grity of jobs - As an active D2 player he is always willing to help new members and officers with games and grinding which is just as important as his roles as a 7. 

Venum is a friend to alot of members, and he is also a shoulder that people often go to when they need motivation, questions or even a talk about their personal lives. He constantly makes sure all members and staff are in peak condition and will help at any cost to see that his division is the best.

I personally hope that KSI Venum is awarded this as the individual is constantly giving his 100%, no matter what! 

Back in 2014, Venom joined ES. Over the course of his time in that division, he worked his way up to General. Ultimately, after being in just position for a while, he decided to step down. For many people, going this far, and then stepping down, is the end of their career, and they don’t try to climb up the ranks again. However, this is not the case with Venom. He returned to KSI in late 2015 where he began to climb the ranks again, helping a squad in ES split. Ultimately, Venom would leave KSI after doing this. Thankfully, Venom made his return to KSI in 2017. Since the creation DW in January 2018, Venom has been one of the key components of its success. He takes advantage of every opportunity presented to him, whether it be LEAD classes or PO workshops, always working to better himself, and the community as a whole. While at the rank of captain, in Samurai DW, Venom approached me. He asked me what he needed to do to be a good leader, this is a day I will not forget, because this is the day I began to see Venom as a future leader of this division. It is easy to become complacent and comfortable when you are successful, but it takes a true leader to realize that there is always more to learn. To this day, Venom continues to go above and beyond, in everything he is involved in within KSI. His presence in the division has been vital to its success. Venom is a kind and compassionate leader, who always puts his members first. His outstanding service in DW, is something every leader can learn from.

• Kalakoi locked and unlocked this topic