KSI Cherry 7 - OS Level 1 & 2 Nomination

December

Name: KSI Cherry 7

Forums: @KSI Cherry 7

Award: Outstanding Service Level 1 & 2

Reason: I definitely haven't known Cherry as long as some. My first interaction with her was in a Gen's Meeting when they announced she was the new Director for LS. It wasn't until over a month later that I truly started to notice her maturity and loyalty to the community. She's been a constant pillar of support to me as I've tackled projects in my division. She's frequently taken the time to chat about issues, both serious and trivial. I know I can rely on her for honest feedback about anything Clan Ops related.

Working with Cherry as a Senior Performance Officer has been an enlightening experience as well. She brings a tremendous amount of wisdom and common sense to the department. It's been exciting to watch her take on more leadership responsibilities where it concerns the PO Staff. I'm truly thankful for the opportunities I've had to work with her in both capacities. 

There is no doubt in my mind that Cherry deserves both OS 1 and OS 2. She has performed outstandingly and beyond expectations in both Clan Operations and Department Operations. She is without a doubt, a shining example of what any KSI member should seek to become. I'm very excited to see witness statements on her behalf.

I've known her since I went to WD she's been an outstanding person outstanding leader in WD I've tried to mimic her not doing a very good job at it but she's done good for every division she's worked with she deserves these Awards and I would be honored to be as a witness to the statement for her

Cherry has been there from the start. She was my gen and helped me threw the ranks. She’s almost like a sister to me. She good at getting what she wants lol. She works her ass off so I can’t think of anyone that deserves this award more then her. 

#CherryForCEO 

I haven't been in KSI long, but Cherry has been one of the more natable people I see in my div since I've been here. Once I met her for the second time I started to get this feeling when I'm around any of the gens or 7s in my div like cherry is there. I can feel it in the back of my head a piece of cherry in all of them, she is an amazing leader and all of them take a piece of her wisdom and use it every day in KSI. She's always a nice person but you can feel an undertone that commands a level of respect and civility from everyone. She has that perfect medium that gets the point across that she is your friend, but she doesn't want any bullPoop. If Cherry is online she's always willing to answer questions, or solve problems. She's always there when she can be if you need her. She's one of the most reliable leaders in KSI, and an over all great role model for everyone.

I will be dropping my vote to witness for this wonderful lady. I have known Cherry for a long time now, at least back to before she was promoted to Co-Founder over WD a good 14 months ago. Ever since I've known her I have been nothing short of impressed with everything she's done for both WD and KSI as a whole. Cherry has proven time and time again that she is the epitome of leadership within KSI. Not only is she a wonderful person who is easy to get along and talk with, but she is also one of the most dedicated people I have ever met. She does everything in her power to make sure the division is running smoothly and everyone is having fun and staying active. She consistently makes appearances at meetings and game nights, hops in parties with members of all ranks to inform them of upcoming KSI events and help them to sign up if they're interested, makes herself available to anyone who wants or needs to speak with her, and spreads happiness and fun through her positive and upbeat personality. She is the kind of person who throws themselves headfirst into challenges, doing everything she can to conquer, learn, and grow from the experience. Through every new experience she comes out stronger and more motivated than ever. I could go on and on about every reason she deserves these awards and we would be here all day. She has touched countless lives throughout her time in KSI and those lives always end up better than they were before. Cherry is the kind of leader that I strive to be. It has been a privilege to work alongside her and an honor to call her my friend. There is no doubt in my mind that she deserves both Outstanding Service Level 1, Level 2, and many more accolades to come.

Wow where to begin with this amazing leader. I had the honor and privilege of working with Cherry as a shiny new Dir. I went to one of WDs GENs meetings and was in awe of her from the start. It was so awesome to see the how well she commanded the room well party chat in this case. They all were attentive and just listened and learned. She has done so many great things for WD leading them to the greatness they are. Cherry was like myself in not wanting to be a Dir because she had things still to do in WD, but knew a time would come she would have to leave. She joined the Dir Team and hit the ground running. She took her two Divs and has had some bumps but with her grace and great leadership she has guided them to the right path. She always is out there gaming with her squads as a Div Leader and with her Divs as a Dir. Then to show this community one more time what an amazing leader she is she joined the P.O. team. Cherry is an amazing leader she takes the time to chat, vent if you need it, or just listen. She works her butt off for KSI and that kind of leadership is hard to find. So yes Cherry deserves OS1 and OS2 with leaps and bounds. 

what i can i say about cherry. she is a very smart women. i haven't know her that long. but when i rejoin she was my div leader. she alawyas made her shelf very approachable could go to for anything. She is proubaly the best div leader i have been under. she kept the division run strong. she work so hard that she got her promotion to dir witch she more then deserved not only is she a dir she is also PO so she work around the clock making sure everyone is having  fun and being trained, 

Honestly haven’t known cherry as long but I have. Known her long enough to know she a kick ass chick and really freaking cool she always mad chill in parties and just a all around awesome person she always down to to have fun and she makes sure WD is taken care of when it comes to the bull crap she always there to straighten it out 

I've known Cherry pretty much all my years here in KSI back when WD was still WI on the xbox 360 days playing black ops 2 .It's been a privilege and a honor to work with Cherry all these years.she's always been there for the member's as awhole regardless of her rank here in KSI. I've personally worked along side Cherry on the issues that have came up in the time I've known her and she always hits them head on and tackles the issues at hand with nothing less betterment of the community and the member's in her mind .She is not afraid to face any challenge.Cherry is always down to game or to just hang out and shoot the s#@t with. She has always had a postive outlook even when the horizons don't look to be. She's a really awesome person and VERY outspoken and really deserves this award if not level 3 for the things she's done here in KSI or for the division we called home and it's member's. @KSI Cherry 7 your one of my good friends here in KSI and I'd expect nothing less but great things to come to you in future here in KSI.

Ok so for this awesome lady I'm definitely gonna throw my 2 cents in here. I've only known cherry for a couple months now, I watched her get promoted during a div meeting and shortly after that she was appointed as our director over here in the great LS. My first thought was well she's new so I was on the fences about how it was gonna turn out but after my first convo with her I quickly realised not only was she 100% for the community and down for the cause but she knew what she was talking about. She is very knowledgeable and has demonstrated it in the multiple times we have needed her opinions, assistance or guidance. Rather it was 7s issues, member issues or i mean from the rct to div leader overall help within the div. She is involved with the division, running workshops, involved in meetings and the occasional gamenights when she wants to catch these hands lol. But ya in complete honesty KSI Cherry 7 is 1 of the best director I've seen in my almost 5 years being around this awesome community and yes she deserves both OS1 and OS2. OS3 is gonna happen soon also. 

Cherry was just inducted in WD's Divisional Hall of Fame. She is a hard worker and always has her divisions' best interests at heart! She is a very motivating, yet personable member.

She wasn't sure she wanted Director a few months ago, but she ran her division so well, we knew we needed to add her to the team. Since her promotion, she has flourished and been a great asset to the team.

I'm appreciative of all the work Cherry does for KSI, and she deserves both OS1 and OS2 for her contributions to the community.