ES Hall of Fame Inductees

This thread is dedicated to those members who have been selected for induction into the KSI Divisional Hall of Fame.

These members have made a lasting positive impact that deserves recognition, and they will be immortalized forever in this section.

Gamertag: @KSI Eyonia 7 (KSI Eyonia 7)

Recruit Date: 7/15/2017

Induction Date: 09/30/2018

Testimony: Backbone of the division. Runs Gens and 7s meetings while the other leaders were unable. Single-handedly organized the division for spirit week. Carries the division on her back.

Awards:

• Divisional Hall of Fame
  • Member Assistance
  • Spirit Week 2018
  • Luci's Side
  • Twitch Sub
  • Helping hand
  • Spring Break 2018
  • Division Leadership Certified
  • Squad Leadership Certified
  • Basic Training Certified
  • New Member Certified
  • Trainer
  • GEN OTM DIV: OTM
  • Education 101 Graduate
  • Spirit Week Participant

Gamertag: @KSI AtomXGen (KSI AtomXGen/KSI Deimos)

Recruited Date: 11/1/2013

Inducted Date: 09/30/2018

Testimony: Atom/Deimos earned a place in the KSI Hall of Fame at Spirit Week 2018. He donates a ton, but has made several videos for Spirit Weeks depicting himself in a monkey costume and dancing around! His spirit sets him apart and he deserves placement into ES' Hall of Fame.

Award:

• Weekend Warfare Legend
  • Weekend Warfare Champ
  • Weekend Warfare Winner
  • Spirit Week 2018
  • Hall of Fame
  • Helping hand
  • Spring Break 2018
  • New Member Certified
  • Team Backpack
  • God Tier
  • All Star
  • Fall Classic 2017
  • Twitch Sub
  • Spring Break 2017
  • Good Karma
  • Clip Commander
  • Spirit Week King 2016
  • Dedicated
  • Merry Christmas 2016
  • Cero's Little Helper
  • HeadHunter
  • Ice Breaker

Gamertag: @KSI TexAngel 7 (KSI TexAngel 7)

Recruited Date: 10/27/15

Inducted Date: 09/30/2018

Testimony: Tex has been an influential leader and member of the community for about 3 years now that is evident in the accolades and recognition she has gotten over the course of her career, some of which I will mention now.Tex without a doubt is a shining example of what every leader should strive to become. She puts her members above all else including herself. he is truly selfless and in doing so has helped establish an amazing atmosphere in her divisions and KSI.

Award:

• Divisional Hall of Fame
  • Train the trainer Certified
  • Education 101 Graduate
  • Leadership Mentor
  • Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)-
  • New Member Certified
  • Squad Leadership Certified
  • Division Leadership Certified
  • Community Leadership Certified
  • Impy's Cuddle Party
  • Division Leader of the Year
  • Fall Classic 2017
  • Committed
  • Spirit Week 2017
  • Spring Break 2017
  • Member Assistance
  • Co-Founder of The Year
  • HeadHunter
  • KSI Mentor
  • 5th Year Anniversary
  • Spirit Week 2016

• 1 year later...

Gamertag: @Mr. King 77 KSI xKing 77

Recruit Date: 7/31/2013

Induction Date: 10/13/2019

Testimony: when he first arrived in ES, the term "ground to make up" was basically planet sized. He had 0 respect, was only second in command, and was thrown into a division where the officer ratios were 20/1 per squad, the division itself consisted of fluff and members that were bunt out, and finally was not represented in annual events, as they were busy trying to plug holes and fix problems within the division. After changes were made and King took hold of steering the ship, I can actually say that you could feel the change almost over night. Immediately a new level of standards and requirements were introduced into the division that set the wheels in motion again. Goals were made that were challenging but not unrealistic compared to what was set prior. Communication was constant and required, if you had an issue, you go see King and no matter what hour of the day it was or how tired he may be, he was there no excuses. His commitment and dedication to the division not only helped save/grow it, but that same energy and passion spread like a fire to all of its leaders, then to its members. I truly believe that if it wasn't for the effort of King and the leaders around him, ES would not be here today.

Gamertag: KSI Hatter 77 @Hatter 77

Recruit Date: 4/8/2013

Induction Date: 10/11/2019

Testimony:

Hatter has a long history in KSI but ES is where she finally broke out. When I first got to ES it was a huge work in progress, it was going through a very much needed rebuild and was full of fluff. As soon as I met Hatter I knew where her mind was at and I knew her goals moving forward. Hatter, Jynx and myself started getting together almost daily and continuously trying to make plans for Banshee and even future plans for the divison. Hatter played a big part in the revival of Banshee before handing it over to Jynxie and her as well playing a massive part in taking it to new heights.  

Hatter is literally always available for her people and shes pushing her members to continue to push themselves to do better because she knows the potential of her divison. ES is on it's way to winning the 2019 div cup and Hatter played a big part of getting people on the forums for SYTYCW and PO discussions helping the rest of the 7 staff push it out to the officers and members as well as leading by example and getting them all done herself.. 

Once I took over as Division Leader of ES I knew that Hatter was gonna be my right hand till the end, we talked over everything and highly agreed on most if not everything we ever needed to make a decision on. As most people know Hatter is a hard ass but she gives ES everything she has. Being a loving wife and busting her ass trynna be a good mom to her kids Hatter along with Jynx and there entire gen/officer staff. When I got promoted outta ES I knew there were only two people that I would ever want to run that divison after me and that's Hatter & Jynxie I wouldn't have it any other way. 

Gamertag: KSI Jynxie 7 @KSI Jynxie 7

Recruit Date:  8/28/2018

Induction Date: 10/11/2019

Testimony: Here, she was thrown into a crap storm of helping me rebuild Banshee ES. This included getting activity on point, fluffing, and recruiting, the whole 9 yards of a massive restructure as my highest ranking staff member. Boy was this time consuming on her part. Working day and night after the New Year's break, we hit the ground running. Clearing out the dead part of Banshee was hard, but Jynx made the load lighter. She was an instrumental part in late night recruiting and helping to train up the new staff that came to us. 

Within 2 months time, Banshee had gone from 78 members, with maybe a handful of active, to a thriving 80 members who were all extremely active and very competitive. With the work that Jynx put in, she earned herself the coveted Generals position. Here Jynx paved the way for a more competitive, but family friendly squad. Being on day and night still, she never has left a member behind, putting them in front of many things. She’s a fighter, an astoundingly hard worker, a mom, mentor to some, and a close friend to many. She is ALWAYS more concerned about what her members are doing and how they are feeling than about herself. She puts everyone above herself. She wants better for those around her. She goes out of her way to make sure her members understand anything and everything, never hesitating to run a workshop or stop to explain things thoroughly. 

On June 4th, 2019, Jynxie took on a bigger project, all the while kicking and screaming, and became Co-Founder of ES. It was a decision I will never feel bad about helping make. Being over Succubus and Banshee, and incorporating herself into Angels, she has made waves, all for the good. She has influenced the staff members, giving them a reason to be proud of ES and become more active within the community. Insert Spirit Week rants, Jynx was on constantly helping run teams and make sure situations at hand were being taken care of. She played a big role in how things ran, and continues to do so for the whole Division. 

Jynx is a power player over here. She's the running back who breaks through the defensive line and secondary, scoring the game winning touchdown. Without her help here in ES, I know things wouldn't be the same. Her love, dedication and drive for all things community is astounding, and she never ceases to amaze the people around her. I can guarantee that she will continue to be a driving force over here in ES as well as KSI. As a beloved member, amazing team player, and my very decorated right hand man, these are the reasons I believe she deserves to be in the ES Divisional Hall of Fame. 

Gamertag: KSI Barb130 @KSI Barb130

Recruit Date:  3/18/2017

Induction Date: 10/11/2019

Testimony: Barb has been in Succubus for well over a year. When I first joined the squad in 2018, she was one of the first individuals to respond with excitement to my introductory message. Since that day, barn has made an extreme impact in the workings of our squad. She always stated that she would never change her gamertag because she has had the same one for 13 years. However, the first time I was Gen I had to take an loa due to burn out, and barb decided she wanted to do the unthinkable. She changed her gamertag and became a SSGT. Since then, she has been unstoppable searching for and absorbing as much KSI knowledge as she can. She is very self-driving and scours the forums for information for a question or asks her leaders for anything she needs to know. She is highly organized when it comes to documentation and scheduling for our squad. Furthermore, she is a huge asset in the workings of the squad. Barb goes out of her way to help not only the members of her squad but her division, when they have an issue or if they need help. Many of us love barb as an individual, member, officer, and future leader. Even after everything that would have pushed anyone down, barb has stayed strong and has outshined many officers of the past with her loyalty and dedication to KSI and her squad. She deserved this simply because she is the true meaning of what we strive for in a KSI member.

• 1 year later...

Gamertag: KSI DEATH 77 @KSI DEATH 77

Recruit Date: 9/11/2019

Induction Date: 3/28/2021

Testimony:

Death came over from SL as a CPT and helped change his squads attitude about recruiting and the squad grew to be the largest in the division. He also trained up excellent officers and was recognized by being promoted to co-founder. As a COFO he has twice taken over squads without gens and makes himself available at all hours to help the division.

• 11 months later...

Gamertag: KSI Venum 7

Recruit Date: 05/10/2014

Induction Date: 04/19/2022

Testimony:  On top of running the forums Venum has been highly influential to all officers coming up in ES. Hosted workshops, mentored officers, and helped create ways to better activity. Without Venum, this new era of ES would've been completely different, and potentially lacking something only Venum could've brought to the table. 

Awards: Trainer and all recruiting awards

• 1 month later...

Gamertag: KSI Zillah

Recruit Date: 

Induction Date: Oct. 3rd, 2021

Testimony: Zillah joined KSI in February of 2020.  He was a quiet but active member.  When the squad needed officers he stepped up in spite of some disabilities he has.  He worked his way up to LT and was proactive in working with members, especially those with disabilities like himself.  He has a compassionate heart that reaches out to those members and offers friendship and consolation to them.  He persevered even through his own struggles. Zillah is the kind of officer who actively looks to identify the needs of the squad and works at fulfilling them.  Recently as the struggles of the squad started to affect his own mental health he took the courageous and unselfish decision to step down to SSGT.  Zillah is the epitome of an officer who put the squad  above his own rank I will be very glad when he feels ready to move up again.

• 10 months later...

KSI WldMama 7

This recipient of the KSI Hall of Fame was recruited on America’s Birthday back in 2021. They have received the following awards through the AAP: Various DOTM’s and OTM’s, an Outstanding Service, an OTY Runner up, and Co-Founder OTY as of this writing.

W1dMama, W1ldCat, or Mommabear is that KSI member you hope you have in your squad or division. This lady gives it her all and then some more. I remember her first days here in the community. All she literally played was MK, even to the level of buying multiple people the game so they can play with her. Then she finally moved up to CoD. I haven’t gotten her on Destiny but that’s a work in progress! From that day to this day WldMama7 has set a path for herself and established herself as the true leader of ES in so many ways. When you see her online she always has a party full of peeps and is the true definition of a social butterfly! She busts her ass everyday to make sure everyone is having that ideal KSI experience so it is my honor to induct KSI WldMama7 into the KSI Hall of Fame.

ivision: ES
Gamertag: KSI Tomdog 2
Link to Profile: @Tomdog

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: SSGT
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: New member basic training recruing workshop leadership certified caps certified advanced training forums certified rank structure certified helping hand ect

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

KSI Tomdog 2 has been a steadfast member since January of 2020. Sometimes strength isnt proven through action sometimes its through resilience. Tom has seen the closing of his squad not once not twice but at least 3 times throughout his career in KSI. He has always in his own way remained positive. Often Tom finds himself the center of huge parties  to the point sometimes he hides as the members enjoy being around him so much it can be difficult to game or to accomplish the responsiblities of his current position. He will tell you that he eventually wants to make it to a 7 and be able to have that number included in his name. His love for this community his squad and division is beyond what the average person holds in their heart. Tom will tell you his life hasnt been easy and use his tale as one of a tale of caution but also one of perseverence where many would have folded and given up he continues to stand tall and push forward. KSI Tomdog 2 deserves this award for many reasons. In my mind the biggest is that when the leadership and officers left instead of being down and paniced he came to me and said I'm not going any where how can I help. Tom stepped up as a sgt and hosted gamenights gathering his squad around him and keeping a positive attitude that helped to keep this division together during our time of transition to where we are now. Tom decided to bite the bullet and take the workshops and work towards becoming an officer and succeeded in making staff sargent of Valkyrie. KSI Tomdog 2 is known through out this community not just ES often you will hear of stories of him raging at COD or stepping out of his way to help another member get a game so they can participate with their squad. He has a huge heart and it shows with how much this division loves him. For this and many more reasons KSI Tomdog 2 deserves to be in the ES hall of fame as a testiment to what being resiliant, loving, persevering and just an all around great person can do once you put your mind to it.

because he give a helping hand to the community. He has always in his own way remained positive. Often Tom finds himself the center of huge parties  to the point sometimes he hides as the members enjoy being around him so much it can be difficult to game or to accomplish the responsiblities of his current position. He will tell you that he eventually wants to make it to a 7 and be able to have that number included in his name. His love for this community his squad and division is beyond what the average person holds in their heart

I think one of the greatest qualities a human being can have is loyalty...KSI Tomdog 2 is as loyal as they come. Tom is the ultimate depiction of what a true KSI member and what a true friend looks like. KSI Tomdog 2 has been in KSI for over 3 years now and has been here through the good times and the bad. He stuck it out when tough times hit. Instead of high tailing it and taking off like most people would, he dug his heels in and stepped up when he was needed most. Tom is always looking to help in any way that he can and is absolutely killing it as a SSGT. Beyond his steadfast loyalty, Tom is a great time and is always at the center of every massive Xbox party happening in ES. He doesn't like to acknowledge or admit it most of the time, but members love to be around him. He is all about the members and getting to know people on a genuine level. Tom is 1 of 1 and is a national treasure that we must protect at all costs. I believe I can honestly say that the amount of love and appreciation I have for KSI Tomdog 2 is universally shared throughout ES and KSI as a whole. Both the division and the community would be a lesser place if it wasn't for the presence of this man. If there's anyone deserving of this highly prestigious award, it is KSI Tomdog 2.

Thank you Tom for all that you do for our squad and for this community. You are the man brother, keep being you.