Balphy's awards, (Gold outstanding) AWARDED

KSI Balphazar 7

Balphy has been a general sucsessfully more times then anyone else i can think of, he is the most out standing, and as far as Gold.....he has been with me in the FTLA since the begining, he was in my first class and he was my first mentor. he has taken it places i could have never imagined

As stated before BoD or Gen. Either way. As I take it the award is for being the best at your job. I am one of the best of the best hence I made it to BoD as Chief of Education and Training. I was the best General in my time. I had the highest retention rate. I had the highest successful leadership. Most if not all the members I mentored as a gen went on to achieving greater ranks and prestige in the community. I am the only General that successfully setup gaming relations with communities such as XGC, GC, PMS, XGN for regular clan battles that continued the length of my tenure as General.

The only person currently in KSI right now that can vouch for my accomplishments and achievements is KSI FuzzyMeep 7, whose testimony you have recieved. Unfortunately due to the catastrophe that caused the split of KSI United I cannot produce anymore witnesses for this award.

I just realized something. If you're going for what you did as a General, you can't get Gold Outstanding Service. That is for Founder or higher. You can still however, request Silver.

He is requesting most outstanding for General but Gold Outstanding for his whole career. You can't request outstanding service for a specific rank. It takes everything into account.

He is requesting most outstanding for General but Gold Outstanding for his whole career. You can't request outstanding service for a specific rank. It takes everything into account.

<_<...okay Balphy....i have to play mediator on this, but i have been waiting for more people who have testimony from your career....

while we know from reputation what you have done....Reputation comes from both experience and word of mouth. -_- if no more people who have been there for the Period of your time as a General come forward, then i will default on it and pass it as a no.

as for the Gold outstanding....I currently am leaning towards yes.

To clarify.

Most outstanding )For General rank.( < currently...no with current form witnesses and information

Gold Outstanding < currently yes. but this vote can be overturned

Well I wont be able to get witnesses from my career as a Gen because as I stated before those people are no longer part of KSi (not this anyway.) Would it suffice to bring witnesses from KSI Nitemare TW (the last squad I was a gen of?)

........if it serves the purpose maybe....but bear in mind the competition you would have had for the year....Since there was the logic of whoever won of the years....was the Most outstanding,,,,,by default

• 4 weeks later...