KSI Jynxie Good Samaritan nomination

KSI M3NTALIST 7

Award required Good Samaritan 

KSI Jynxie has gone above and beyond to help out her squad and division buy purchasing various gamer tag changes, and games and also passes for those who could not help themselves at the time, a kind hearted and fun loving person who is more than deserving of this award 

forums account @Ksi jynxie

Edited by KSI M3NTALIST 7

We will need detailed witness statements stating what exactly was given and who exactly it was given to. These statements can come from either clan-ops leaders who witnessed the exchange or the person who received the help.

I can witness to this. KSI Jynxie has went out of her way to make sure I could play a few games I love when I was in a bad spot financially. This fantastic women had bought me Destiny 2 Forsaken as well as spent her own money to open creates for me in rocket league. Not just 20 crates but more around 70 more than likely and considering 1 key is over a dollar on Rocket League you can do the math. This gal has even went out of her way to surprise with my 2 amazing items that she purchased from a website for my Octane in Rocket League. Theses items were over $20 a piece as well. A Good Samaritan Award? I think this lady needs something like a “Super Rad Samaritan” Award. She deserves this clearly 

KSI jynxie is an amazing person not only in personality but as a KSI officers... she has assisted plenty of member with the technicality of warframes to help name changes through Trocity...

Great nomination! We'll need some more witness statements from members who have personally benefited from this individual's generosity. :) 

@KSI Jynxie

If you could possibly have the members she purchased name changes for come witness, it would greatly speed up this process. Thank you sir! 

@KSI Crucian

Good Samaritan - 1/5

KSI jynxie is most definitely an amazing person. She gave me a $10 Xbox gift card to change my name form xxxdeath66xxx to KSI Killedbyme, she has gone out of her way to help me get gear and items in games such as warframe, and destiny 2. 

Awards

KSI Jynxie is more than deserving of this award, helping many people along the way. She has not only helped me grind to unlock gear in-game, but she also got me Black Ops 4 so that I can participate in games and feel included.

Good Samaritan @KSI Jynxie 

Assisted in the purchase of my name change. Such an amazing person and goes out of her way to help whoever and play with everybody!