KSI GreendayFox nomination

FadeZ 7

Name: KSI GreendayFox
Link to Forums Account: @KSI GreendayFox

Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard
Reason-/-Evidence: this member has gone through a huge amount of crazy negativity from the recent issues in FI that shook the division and it's members to their core. She preserved through that constantly assisting and guiding those she could through that tough time dealing with alot of negative backlash her self from people who are no longer around due to their draining nature. She has also delt with keeping History afloat almost signle handedly multiple times. 

I will drop my vote to witness.

Greenday fox has gone through a lot the whole time I have know here juggling many things on her plate but refuses to let anything bring her down. Continuesly moving forward and succeeding. Especially after the recent shenanigans with FI and negativity she still stood tall and held her ground not allowing it to bring her down. But instead kept thriving. With being in clan ops and web opp. Always has time to do what expected of her and more.

As a person who has known GreenDay for years, I can totally drop my witness here. This girl has been through hell and back in KSI, but always keeps her head up and eyes focused on her job. With recent events that have happened, Greenday has pulled through, never faltering. She has continued to carry on woth her job, going through the SL merge and making sure her people haven't been left behind. As the Editor of HSI, she has also been put through the ringer too. Anyone who's in a dept knows it's hard when you're the head hancho. Greenday has pulled these guys together with the help of December, has turned the history team around, and has focused of making the KSI HSI section fantastic! 

There are several reasons and ways that Greenday could achieve the die hard award. Unfortunately, the most prominent event that has happened to her as of late is what truly makes her a member to look up to. Through multiple people, mostly former leadership (no longer with us, might I add) they attempted to bring Greenday down multiple times. Especially when she decided to donate her own money to benefit our community. She was harassed for weeks after, privately and publicly.. and I'm so glad she decided to pull through and try to stay positive. She kept working for what she believed was right, and now she can finally focus on what's important.

Man Man Man, Greenday is a great leader and also a great person overall, I knew Greenday for a couple years now, I always knew her as a go get them type of leader, she always there for her members that’s in her squad , and also there for her division, she definitely deserves this award and I’m very happy to be one of her witnesses for this award

As a witness to the catastrophic mess that was once called FI. I can attest that she is deserving of this award. The state of FI was a cringy mess that was unproductive and unethical. Instead of the division focusing its time and energy to better itself, the entire 7 staff (and a general) targeted her and used her as a scapegoat to direct the upper leadership from looking at the real problem. This was an extremely hard time for her, because she was only trying to be the best officer she knew how, while she was doing that she faced multiple accounts of harassment. I am really sorry you had to go through that. Hopefully with my witness statement, the award can validate your efforts and continue to identify you as a leader from the rest of the crowd.