Android Or IPHONE

KSI ShaynePain

• 2 months later...

iPhone has limitations where as Android is only limited by its power to process and store data. I enjoy my iPhone because I am ok with a bit of control on what I put on my phone. The security isn’t bad either this way. With Android you get to download anything you want or don’t want to the point of maxing out your phone with potential viruses cooked up outside the country in the country in apps you thought you might want but never needed to begin with etc. 

• 5 weeks later...

iPhone for sure. They’re typically ahead of the game in technology. Their security isn’t quite as good, as they advertise. It’s still better than androids. Love the facial recognition, on the iPhone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Android, I enjoy having a small laptop for a cellphone that doesnt limit me as to what i can and cannot do with it like crapple does

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Huge techy here

IPhone if you like simplicity or what's in fashion. (iPhone hype for real)

Android though is definitely my favorite because it's a lot more customizable but there's no one perfect Android phone, they literally all have something annoying/missing/or compromised on something, examples of what I mean.

Samsung UI is bad/bloated compared to stock android and some other manufacturers.

OnePlus camera is meh and doesn't have wireless charging

Google pixel, best camera among smart phones but the rest of the phone is lackluster(for price)

• 1 month later...

Had both several times but I love android for it's freedom. Here's my breakdown.

Ease of use/Fashion - iPhone

iPhone is consistent, and they generally focus on user experience. If your not a tech oriented person I'd always recommend this phone.  

Functionality/Specs - Android

The thing about android though is that almost no brand is equal and you cannot expect a $200 android to compare to a $1000 one especially if your not familiar with the specs. My favorite brand is OnePlus for sure, best price for money imo. iOS tends to be more restricting than most android Is.