KSI Global
Hatter 77

College Football Playoff National Championship

With the Championship game scheduled to be held on Jan 7, 2019, who will be our winner? Alabama Crimson Tide or the Clemson Tigers? These two teams have gone head to head for this title 3 times in the past 4, with Alabama holding the winning record of 2-1. Will Clemson finally hand Bama their first, and what would be an utterly heartbreaking, loss to the Tide? Or will Alabama continue their steamroller ways and cripple the Tigers with their massive breakage of ground tackles and air game? Let's hear what you all have to say!

#ROLL TIDE ROLL! Bring that Championship back home to the SEC where it belongs!

Awards

But Ohio State already won??? Really i get the rankings, but the Buckeyes would've been better than ND 

Awards

1 minute ago, Airborne said:

But Ohio State already won??? Really i get the rankings, but the Buckeyes would've been better than ND 

Oh, I can totally agree here! ND was a joke this year. As much as I despise Ohio, I would have preferred to see them play Clemson. They would have put up more of a fight and made the game a helluva lot more interesting! Ohio/Bama would have been a great game to watch, and would have made my night more enjoyable watching Urban lose his last game as head coach.

Awards

1 minute ago, Hatter 7 said:

Oh, I can totally agree here! ND was a joke this year. As much as I despise Ohio, I would have preferred to see them play Clemson. They would have put up more of a fight and made the game a helluva lot more interesting! Ohio/Bama would have been a great game to watch, and would have made my night more enjoyable watching Urban lose his last game as head coach.

Idk about that. That's what Bama said the first year of the playoff.....

Awards

5 minutes ago, Airborne said:

Idk about that. That's what Bama said the first year of the playoff.....

Yeah, the Sugar Bowl was a great game! No one could touch Zeke!!! 

Awards

Just now, Hatter 7 said:

Yeah, the Sugar Bowl was a great game! No one could touch Zeke!!! 

Yeah, I think that's part of Ohio State's issue right now. They have an awesome defense and passing game, but the rush just isn't the same. 

Awards

1 minute ago, Airborne said:

Yeah, I think that's part of Ohio State's issue right now. They have an awesome defense and passing game, but the rush just isn't the same. 

Agreed. Hasn't been the same since that class honestly. I'm by no means a State fan, (I'm a Florida fan first, and a Michigan fan 2nd, and when they play against each other, bring on the Gator Chomp), but I can man up and give credit where credit is due. State looked good this year, except for that small Purdue hiccup. They will def be contenders again in the near future. I'm just not sure how the team will work out with Urban leaving. Aside from that, who you got winning?

Awards

2 minutes ago, Hatter 7 said:

Agreed. Hasn't been the same since that class honestly. I'm by no means a State fan, (I'm a Florida fan first, and a Michigan fan 2nd, and when they play against each other, bring on the Gator Chomp), but I can man up and give credit where credit is due. State looked good this year, except for that small Purdue hiccup. They will def be contenders again in the near future. I'm just not sure how the team will work out with Urban leaving. Aside from that, who you got winning?

Sadly, I would say Bama wins it. 

Awards