KSI xMinion OS Level 1

VENM VII

• Chief Operating Officer

Gamertag KSI xMinion 

Account @KSI xMinion

Award OS Level 1

Reasoning So first things first gonna drop my vote to nominate this member.

The definition of a minion is a follower or underling of a powerful person. An this is definitely not the case when it comes to this member. Minion goes above an beyond the call of duty for her squad an division. From hosting gamenights to workshops to get other members certified in the CEP workshops to being there whenever someone is in a time of need whether it's a KSI issue or a real life issue she's always there. I have been here a long time an I havent met many people with her drive to make sure that everyone is having a good time an getting the true KSI experience. When I first met minion about a half a year ago. I knew instantly she had what it took to become a leader an now she's a 3CPT in Samurai an the highest officer in the squad an what got her there is her drive an the will she had to never give up when times got hard. So I will end this with this she is not a minion but a damn good leader an she has only touched the surface of her full potential.

I can witness this for minion!!!

She is always online even if it's on her phone, she'll be at work and I'll get a invite from her at 3 in the morning! She's always active and she just has a good work ethic for KSI. She can always be there no matter what the deal is, like I said she'll be at work and she'll be able to talk because she's on her phone in a party! She spreads so much positivity through out the community but mostly through DW. Weather I'm waking up to Good Morning KSI or Good Morning DW it always something special from her. She's very dedicated to making sure her squad and division are always on the right track! 

Edited by KSI ShaynePain
Had to retype some stuff about the amazing Minion!

Minion is a very dedicated member of this community and her squad. She goes above and beyond as a captain always talking to the members and making sure they are all being involved and as happy as possible. She hosts gamenights/workshops constantly and works very hard at them. She is always in parties with people trying to help on any level even personal ones which I can say has been a blessing for many in multiple occasions. She doesn't let the time difference of being a UK member of a predominantly US based squad get in the way. This girl works so hard she legitimately falls asleep in parties from the exhaustion of it as I'm sure anyone can vouch for. She is also an amazing editon to the News Team really showing some awesome creativity and talent. She shows amazing promise for the future of KSI and if anyone of the other up and coming members are half the officer she is then we are in good hands. 

I knew from day I met KSI xMinion that she was going to go far In the community because of all the questions she was asking. She has great member retention with DW and is reaching far past that. She is always posting positive messages in our division chat to keep members motivated. Sitting at 3rd Captain and willing to put her best foot forward to any situation that is set before her. She brings ruthless aggression to a whole new standard with a never give up attitude. I can’t wait to see what you do next in the community. Keep up the fantastic work you are doing.

Minion.. Minion is one of the greatest officers of this generation. When I first met minion she was very inexperienced and was super shy and nervous but really wanted to learn more about ranking up. I gave almost 100% of my time to minion to try and help her break through her shell and teach her everything she needed to know to become a great officer. Minion spent countless hours for countless days writing down officer information, reviewing it, going out looking for referrals and sitting in parties mock recruiting me and other officers. 

After minion finally broke through her shell she became a huge part of Samurai, not only bringing in recruits but training any recruits that came into the squad in a timely manner, hosting gamenights every single day to make sure members were involved and everyone felt welcomed and wanted. Minion has scratched and clawed her way up the ranks in Samurai as many have come and gone minion has stayed and has proved herself day in and day out that she is one of the best. I know I'm not as involved with her as I used to be when I was acting Gen over Samurai but everyday I'm more and more proud of her.

Today minion sits as a Captain in Samurai and is doing all she can do to make DW and KSI as a while a better place for everyone. If she continues doing what shes doing and is open to learn more she will be an amazing Gen some day. Keep up the great work!

I would like to witness for this well deserved award....

KSI xMinion joined KSI around May 2018. Around that time I was the Division Leader for Divine Warriors. In that time I saw Minion go above and beyond on way more than the 'odd' occasion. She has such a way with people that i'm sure many members in her division would consider her their own personal therapist. She always has time for her members and fellow officer staff and is always willing to share knowledge if people need to know something. She has a great understanding of KSI standards and always sets her own standards as high as possible and tries to push others to do the same, myself included. It has been a real pleasure watching Minion develop from someone who wasn't sure if they would make a good officer, to a someone who is held in such high regard by her peers and leaders. She always thinks up intuitive ways for people to have fun and always shows great initiative if a problem occurs. It was a real pleasure being her Division Leader!

In conclusion Minion is going to make one amazing General and I can't wait to watch where she goes from here! This member without a doubt deserves this award. Keep up the great work @KSI xMinion

Without a doubt KSI xMinion is absolutely an outstanding member of KSI. 

Being her General I get to witness this on a daily basis. Every member in Samurai knows that if something is up whether it be in KSI, or even their own personal lives, they know they can approach Minion for advice and guidance. 

No matter what Minion has going on in her life, she always spreads positivity. For a long time she has given out daily shout outs to many of Samurai’s members.

For a while our Discord squad chat wasn’t that active, but her starting to spread a lot of positive comments and questions in it has really been awesome and definitely increased the activity of our chat. 

Minion is a very creative individual as well. In late December she hosted a Trivia Night, that was mostly worked on by herself and a few others of course, but this was her thing. It brought a lot of the community together, and everyone had a great time. 

Most importantly I am honored to be able to work with such an outstanding and influential member of KSI. I can’t wait to see her progress further up the ranks, and one day I know she’ll be a great leader in this community. I honestly can’t wait till she takes on my rank, and becomes general, because I know she’ll do an amazing job at it. 

On top of her responsibilities as an officer in clan ops, Minion has taken on new responsibilities in departments such as News and Marketing. Already showing great promise in both of these departments, I know she’ll do a lot of good things in them. 

With members like Minion, KSI definitely has a bright future ahead. 

Minion is the epitome of what it means to be an Officer.

Ever since Minion first joined, She went immediately into Officer Mode. On her first week she hosted her first Gamenight, and continued to have a gamenight each week, while learning how to do workshops and how to recruit/Train.

Minion has such a positive attitude, and a rare skill that she brings others up without really trying, She is constantly playing with members and making sure everyone's having a good time. 

Minion has brought a motivational atmosphere to the members of her Squad, and to the members of the Division. She works alongside her General, Bane, And makes sure the Squad is always Peaking! There is nothing that the Squad cannot do, due to the fact of how much Motivation is pushed to the members and pushed to the Officers.

At the current moment, Minion is in two Departments, News and Marketing. She is fairly new to each Department and she is making her Mark in them both! She is learning the ropes of Department Operations and I'm looking forward to what she does in each of the Departments.

I'm looking forward to seeing everything Minion can do, and I know she can because of what she's done already. If it's just Recruiting and training members,  hosting Educational Workshops, or just talking to the members and making sure everyone is following the rules, and having a great time in the Community. Minion has been great to Work with, and I'm excited to see her get to General someday. 

Keep up the fantastic work Ms Minion.