▇ Writer's Block ▇

December

Do you have a cool story you want the rest of the community to hear?

Post in this thread and a News Writer will reply with some feedback. We're always eager for input from our fellow members! 

You never know - we may use your story in an article! :) 

Image result for writing pen paper

Writers -

@December 77 @Hatter 7 @KSI FadeZ 7 @Nikki Cola @KSI xKamikaze @KSI xMinion @KSI SUP3R @KSI OSIRIS 7 @Wild Ghost Fox

V8sJQ9F.png

So this one Time Right?, I'm playing Football Right?

*Looks at December* You Listening?

*December Snaps back and looks Ashamed*

So I'm playing Football right?, it goes over my head and into the Neighbor's Backyard Right?
I'm being told that I have to go get it, and that it's my turn, so I run over to the neighbors yard, grab the Football Right?
I'm running back because I want to continue to play, and because I'm Blind, I STEP on a Nail, and it goes through my Foot!
*Laughs Nervously*

*December wasn't even listening* :(  

So we are gonna talk about the one time that I cut my wrist open with a beer bottle while kicking a soccer ball!!!!

So I was 7 years old living in Marshall, Texas living my best live! Going hunting, fishing, four wheeling, even chasing chickens around 83 acres of land. I was living the best life a kid could have! It was a very hot Saturday afternoon just got done hunting snakes down at the snake pond, just got done putting the guns up that we where using, hanging the snakes getting ready to skin them. Out of know where one of the snakes just fall off the railing that it was on and starts going crazy. I have to run inside and get the 30-30 rifle and shoot that thang!!!! It stopped moving instantly just because I have the best shot in my family. I pick it back up and just stare at it because I was young and like snakes for some odd reason. I put it back on the railing and put the gun back inside. My PaPa told me to run to the back of his truck and get him a bottle of his favorite beer, Budweiser! So I'm like ok I can do that, no problem. I decided to kick my soccer ball while I walking over there to get him a beer. It's about a good little walk because he parked down at the deer camp which is down by the pond we where at. So I'm just playing with the soccer ball. Blah Blah Blah. I finally get there climb in the back of the truck and grab a nice cold Budweiser out of the nice Yeti cooler! It was so cold it was freezing my hand even though it was 104 degrees outside at least. So I finally hop out of the truck and start walking back kicking my soccer ball. I get back on the street of where our house was and BOOM!!! I trip over my ball beer bottle goes flying in the air, soccer ball goes who knows where, and I go to the ground. The beer bottle fell right on my wrist and it took me a couple seconds to realize it. I was gushing out blood. I didn't even feel it that was the crazy part. I run back to the house and apparently my cousin already knew something was wrong. It the most country accent you can think of I hear this "Boy what in the hell did you do". I explained I fell while kicking my soccer ball, he just said that sounds pretty dumb. My cousin comes back outside with 3 to 4 roles of paper towels and just start wrapping them around my arm and my mom tells me go get in the truck and we where on the way to the hospital. Even though I had blood gushing out of my arm I still had to wait in a line to even see a doctor. I thought I was gonna pass out but then the nurse comes and gets me and takes me to my room. I see at least 10 needles that was numbing stuff inside of it, another needle with the stuff that do stiches with, and then a nice shiny pair of purple non latex gloves!!! I think they where non latex I don't know. They start shoving needles in my arm I feel the first 4 but after that I couldn't even feel my arm anymore. I was just staring the whole time as a needle went through my arm over and over again. I got to choose the color of my string they did the stiches with I forgot to mention. I chose my favorite color which is purple. We where all done with the stiches. But here's what is really horrible. My doctor told me that cut was at least 2cm closer to my hand I would've lost my hand and I would've had to get a hook as my hand. I feel real lucky to still have my hand. But long story short please do not I say do not kick a soccer ball and carry a beer bottle at the same time it is not smart at all.

I'm sorry if anyone reading this doesn't like blood or anything like that. But that is my story that I wanted to share with all of KSI! I really hope everyone enjoys reading my story and if you don't mind leave a comment! 

well one time, i cut my wrist open in floorboards playing angelina ballerina with my brother! 

my dad was putting down new flooring and me and my brother discovered it was like an ice rink if you were wearing socks, so naturally we decided to slip and slide and pretend to be ice ballet dancers (his idea) with our little sisters after my dad had warned us not to play around as he hadn’t finished putting down the flooring and the edges were sharp.. fast forward about 5 minutes and 2 pirouettes and i slipped and fell to the floor, my wrist caught the board and well yeah, a bloody mess...

moral of the story - if you’re gunna slide around in your socks, make sure it’s your brother that falls and not you 

12 hours ago, Nebula 7 said:

So this one Time Right?, I'm playing Football Right?

*Looks at December* You Listening?

*December Snaps back and looks Ashamed*

So I'm playing Football right?, it goes over my head and into the Neighbor's Backyard Right?
I'm being told that I have to go get it, and that it's my turn, so I run over to the neighbors yard, grab the Football Right?
I'm running back because I want to continue to play, and because I'm Blind, I STEP on a Nail, and it goes through my Foot!
*Laughs Nervously*

*December wasn't even listening* :(  

Ok. The community definitely needs to hear this story. I’m guessing you had to get quite a few shots afterward?

11 hours ago, KSI xMinion said:

well one time, i cut my wrist open in floorboards playing angelina ballerina with my brother! 

my dad was putting down new flooring and me and my brother discovered it was like an ice rink if you were wearing socks, so naturally we decided to slip and slide and pretend to be ice ballet dancers (his idea) with our little sisters after my dad had warned us not to play around as he hadn’t finished putting down the flooring and the edges were sharp.. fast forward about 5 minutes and 2 pirouettes and i slipped and fell to the floor, my wrist caught the board and well yeah, a bloody mess...

moral of the story - if you’re gunna slide around in your socks, make sure it’s your brother that falls and not you 

Did you ever take dance lessons?

I actually don't remember what happened next lol

I remember screaming, my neighbor coming over to help, and I don't remember what happened after that.

On 1/8/2019 at 8:38 PM, KSI xMinion said:

And I gotta say I really connected with this and I also have learned this valuable lesson. Brothers need to learn to take the damage sometimes. The only thing that would make this better was if you were wearing a onesie lol

19 minutes ago, KSI FadeZ 7 said:

And I gotta say I really connected with this and I also have learned this valuable lesson. Brothers need to learn to take the damage sometimes. The only thing that would make this better was if you were wearing a onesie lol

The onesie story is a completely different story for another day

31 minutes ago, December 77 said:

FadeZ doesn’t drink. What’re you talking about. He’s an apple juice kinda guy, right?

No?

Ohhhhhh...

Well actually I do love apple juice. But that's it I swear lol

10 hours ago, KSI FadeZ 7 said:

Well actually I do love apple juice. But that's it I swear lol

Dude, me too. Give me apple juice and animal crackers any day. 

• December unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Ok, so I am at this church meeting (probably 1989 or 90) and a friend of mine pulls me over and whispers "hey I want to introduce you to someone" , I;'m like OK... So he brings me over to this woman who is very tan, funky haircut and super thin. and he says to me "This is Kathy Troccolli" Now I had been a fan of her early music (She had a top 40 hit in 1991 called everything changes) but this did not look like her. and I was trying to figure out why she looked different. The first thing was the hair, but as I said..funky and didn't want to give away that I thought so.. so what else...oh she's much skinnier..oh but don't want to imply she was fat before... what else "Oh your so dark..."  Open mouth insert foot.  She was really good about it. At future concerts she always said hello and said it was classic and she'd never forget it.

• 1 month later...

So I'm 6 years old when my mom is getting ready to watch a horror/slasher movie one night. I ask if I can watch it with her and i get the very responsible, parental answer of absolutely not. Being the mischievous red head that I was,  I relentlessly barrage her with begging and pleading.  Followed by more begging and pleading and puppy eye looks. Finally she gives in. I proceed to get a pillow and blanket and plop myself right down in front of the TV. I start in a very relaxed laying down position but as the movie barely gets started I am already sitting up in a criss cross applesauce, (meditation style, for those who don't know the cross cross ref) position clutching my pillow for dear life. As the first jump scene happens and in a split second, I put both hands on the floor, one on each side of me, and proceed to push myself backwards across the floor as far from the TV as possible. I screamed so loud my mom actually jumped. 

Now it would be great if that was where this story ended and if my scream was actually just because of the movie, but I left out one very pertinent piece of information. We had wood floors at the time. Ouch, needless to say no one saw the rest of the movie.

• 2 weeks later...

It was a dark and stormy night, me Gaz, Price, and Ghost were on mission. As we breach and clear to enter the compound in a slow sweep room by room. As I open the first door my heart is racing, mind is pacing I see a tango it dark and my night vision on do I pull the trigger or use the battle knife? I creep up to the tango from behind and stab deep and whisper to the others “room is clear” and we proceed to the next. As Gaz is approaching a window down the hallway he spot two guys smoking a cig, he crouched down under shadow and continued down the hall, Gaz sees two more guards and decides he has to kill to pass its 

Awards