KSI xMr Gumpx 7 DL Hall of Fame

KSIfiremomma7

Great nomination. Anyone else able to witness to the contributions made by this gentleman? Feel free to tag them. 

@KSIfiremomma7

Gump was a great friend and was always there when I needed some one to talk to he was a hard worker and always pushed for me to be the best officer I could be if I wouldn't have been for gump I probably would be where I'm at right now I'm thankful to have met such a great person  like Gump he was a great friend and will be missed forever 

I can't speak much to a lot of what the people in his division can, but I can attest to his character and what I did see from him in the little interactions we did have. Gump was a standup member. He was loved by the leader he came up with, and the members he helped train and motivate day in and day out. Gump was a fighter. He proved that every day with the sickness he was battling at home and the uphill battle he was fighting trying to improve DL. He makes me proud to be a leader in KSI, he makes me proud to know that we could have such a great member here, he makes me feel blessed to have been able to meet him. It's not much, but I'm confident his legacy will live on in DL for generations to come, directly and indirectly. For all of these reasons and many more that I'm sure will be mentioned in the coming nominations, KSI xMr Gumpx 7 deserves DL hall of fame. Hell, maybe even KSI hall of fame.

Name: KSI xMrGumpx7

Link to forums account: @KSI xMrGumpx7

He was a great man that thought of others before himself we all loved him as a officer and as a 7 he was the greatest friend u could ever ask for if someone had a bad day he knew how toake things better it's because of this great man that I'm here in KSI today this man was strict but loved everyone like they were family he was a deer friend of mine he deserves this so much I know he's looking down and watching over everyone 

It would be my honor to witnesses this for this man i met him back when i was in insane and the sqaud was falling apart i went to him with ideas to try and save the sqaud and he gave me adivse that if other members/ officers were willing to put in there share of the work that it may be a possibility and that he would do his share to try and make this happen with me .me and him tryed to recuit for about a week but too many members werent willing to pull there part. Even thou l left KSI for a short time when they merged insane into nemesis and the other sqauds i he was one of the few that would still game with me when he could . this man was a blessing to DL and always tryed to do what was right DL 

I joined KSI in 2016 and one of the first people i met was Gump he was the Gen of a BO2 Squad, he was a great person to play with and always had a joke to tell to keep people from getting mad and raging. Gump had medical issues but always came back to help his squad or even the Div when he was made a 7. Gump has always been there for DL and i know Gump but not as much as most in DL but in the time i did know Gump i had the most fun in a party with him, always knowing how to lighten up a situation. Gump will be missed by many and he deserves a Spot in the DL hall of fame and i agree with Rita even a spot in KSI Hall of Fame.

Gump was an amazing man who always kept me laughing! He was always there for others and was someone you could spit ideas at and know they were truly valued. Gump worked hard to accomplish his goals within KSI despite the challenges he had in his life. If you needed assistance with anything, Gump was always happy to help and did whatever he could to help. Although I didn't know Gump as long as some of the others, I truly feel like Gump deserves this nomination. 

The first time I ever met gump was when I transferred to the Death DL squad a few years ago and after some chatting about KSI we just sat in a party. Not much was said but in that short time, me and Gump started to become great friends. He taught me everything I know about KSI and we talked about our personal lives together. Every time I logged on, there was always an party invite from my ole pal moments to follow. Even after I went away for awhile, Gump was one of the few who kept in Touch. I never thought a bond of ours could’ve been created over a video game console. This man would do anything for KSI and after all he did do. The very least we can do is forever honor him in the HOF. He was a fighter, a teacher, a friend, and a semipro gamer;) I’ll always remember him and the faint sound of the zippo. RIP Brother. 

Awards

KSI Mr Gump 7 wow where do you start. When i met Gump i was the new Div Leader for ES and KSIfiremomma7 invited me to a party to meet him. He was so excited to have reached the rank of a 7. This guy was so excited to be given the chance to help grow and make DL better. With so many ups and downs with his health he never let anything get in the way. He was always willing to chat game and and just hang out. If he ever had a question or need some advise he was not afraid to reach out for help. I always heard great things about Grump and how amazing he was to his members and DL. If there was ever anyone in KSI that deserved to be in ANY Hall of Fame i would have to give my vote to Gump. By far one of the best members and leaders KSI has had. He is loved and missed by so many.

I personally miss Gump a lot. Every time I get on I almost forget that he is no longer here. He was about the best Ghost Recon Wildlands partner there was! He was always willing to get on and play, always willing to get on and help, in any way possible. Even if you werent looking for someone to play with, he would ask what game you were on and if he had it he would say "give me a minute im on my way". Gump was also a great leader. If i ever had any questions about what to do in my squad or any personal life questions, he always had an answer! I was devastated when i got the news he was no longer around. I 100 percent believe he deserves every bit of recognition we can get him. He is greatly missed.