Memeber Assistant

KSIAngryDave.

Name: KSI UNDERDOGG
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/36139-ksi-underdogg/

Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistent
Reason-/-Evidence I've helped members with questions and helped them through forums when they asked where or how to get to certain spots.

Name: KSI DON.

DIV: SL

SQUAD: KNIGHTS

I can witness to this as he has helped me and other in and out of not only our squad but division with questions all the time.

Please be aware that witnesses from Guest accounts cannot be taken into consideration. Please make sure you are properly signed in before posting. @KSI Antwan02k1 Please repost the witness statement from your account.

I will drop my vote to witness

When I first join KSI. He has helped answer many KSI related question I had as a new member. As well as questions about our squad. What I needed to do to move up in the squad how I could help the squad out more. And constantly doing the same for other members in his squad and division. He's always willing  help people out.

Ok just saw I had to redo so will do I can witness that he has not only helped me and the squad but he also helps the whole division for when they need help when they can't find anything to solve the problem he is an amazing person and I'm pretty sure everyone could say the same 

Awards