OS level 1

KSI SEXYMOMA

Ksi sexymoma 

Gamertag:ksi brunan 7

Link in forums: @KSI BRUNAN 7

award: OS level 1

Reason: this is well over due for this up right individual here ..his arua in any party is a radiance of hope and  amusement also the way he can solve problems between members in a professional way is mind blowing...his strong passion for ksi made many such as myself want to step up at first I was completely fine with staying a Sgt until he helped me see the true potential that him and so many could be and more importantly how much ksi could be a 2nd family to me and many more I truly believe him period lights up any meetings...partys....games and etc I know and so many more knows he is very well over due for this and have earned this so long ago I truly stand behind this 100 percent 

I believe this individual should have been awarded this a long time ago. He has always been the light at the end of the tunnel for many members of WD. He brightens up any meeting or chat by making jokes and just having fun. He doesn't take his rank to heart and plays with others as if he is one of boys. He gives out good advice when asked for his opion on something. May not be what you want to hear but truth not fiction. My opion is he deserves the award 100%.

KSI Zeuskillr21 

gamertag: KSI Brunan 7 

link in forums: @KSI BRUNAN 7

award: os lvl 1

reason: It is my pleasure to recommend KSI Brunan 7 for the os lvl 1 award. As a founder of our squad, I have seen Ksi Brunan 7 working with members to ensure their comfort and security within our gaming community. In many ways exceeding the challenging requirements and expectations for the award, KSI Brunan 7's ambitions, intelligence, and accomplishments complement precisely the stellar community of past recipients and make him highly deserving of the honor and opportunity bestowed by the os lvl 1 award. He works tirelessly to update his knowledge of our products, standards, and COC as it changes. As a Founder, he has been effective at teaching his skills to the officers below him and leading them by example. I feel confident that you will agree that KSI Brunan 7 is the most deserving candidate for this award.