KSI Hatter 77 - Drama Queen

GreendayFox

Name: KSI Hatter 77 A.K.A. Better type your articles above a 5th grade level

Link to Forums Account: @Hatter 77

Award-/-Achievement: Drama Queen

Reason-/-Evidence: Seeing as how hatter has been in this community for a while shes very well known for her personality which she can either be the best most smiley person or she will tell you how it is and not everyone has the heart for it. BUT what no one tells you about is how sassy and in charge she is. Being a General more than once she can become loopy and hold her guys hostage like during the award show I witnessed it it was so funny everyone was like "C-Can we go to bed now...?" Like they were scared to see her after no sleep and no coffee. She also is no joke when it comes to the news articles and she will poke you with a stick until you do it right Haha and I know there are plenty of people who can say examples of how dramatic she is but I still love her like a mom!

Ps. She said this was cringey

Before we can get started with witness statements, will you confirm that you accept this award nomination Ma'am? if not please state that as well. @Hatter 77

I can put my witness on this.

From the moment I met her it has been a dramatic experience. From her automatic desire to bond with a fellow female gamer we immediately jumped on Pubg. Now dont get me wrong I love her, but this woman was a bit much on my first experience. Mind you I hadn't much Pubg experience as I had just bought it to join in with squad activities. So here we are running a match and Im picking up everything like a human vacuum and I slap a x6 scope on a vector. Look I didnt know any better so dont judge. She heard this and here I go with this long dramatic lecture about how it was such a waste, then she asked what I was carrying and since I needed space I stopped in the middle of an open field to look. Nose deep in my inventory listening to this lecture suddenly there are shots. What do I do? Run off screaming and she is yelling at me use the darn guns im carrying, throw a grenade, something... lmao. Needless to say I dont think I will ever live down running from a gun fight hell I still get reminded of it lmao.

Then goes to Fortnite, she hates this game but mind you, you dont hop on and begrudgingly go through the darn weeklies with her she gonna be all like. "Oh I get it , you went and recruited yourself some new friends, Im not good enough for you... gosh dang it stop building and shoot the guys....stop looting and shooot them!!" Dont get me started with wallet wars, as my bank still hurts as I get all excited about a shiny new cosmetic and BAM there she is with something so much shinier.

Now when it comes to her as the Mama Bear of the squad, she is intrinsically protective of all her members and possibly one of the hardest working Generals I have met. Though that said please dont poke her or bother her before a certain time, if the sun isnt at a certain angle yet, if the temperature outside is below 10 degrees, or if the ratio of coffee to blood in her body isnt just right. You then might incur the wrath of the Mad Hatter.

Hatter... HA just hearing the name tells the damn story lol. Hatter much like fadez is one of the biggest drama queens I've ever met. Most people tell me and her that we are alot alike which makes me look in a scary mirror which is super sad cause it just shows me how petty I really am :4_joy:.

Since I met Hatter and have been over her in ES she has already hit me up on the most prettiest of things, let's take 5 minutes ago for example, when I joined the party to chill with some people and she started backing me into a corner cause there was a po workshop ran for one of her officers but not the rest of the staff I DIDN'T EVEN HOST THE WORKSHOP. 

Also literally anytime I'm ever invited to a party with Hatter it's never just one invite I usually get 2 invites and a discord message which you would think hey it must be urgent. No I just join the party for Hatter to just have a casual conversation with me but I still get b*tched out for not joinning on the first invite :4_joy::13_upside_down:

Theres also the time we were talking to a rejoin that just got recruited back in and she was asking what games he plays and when he said mainly destiny she just went on and on about how he was sweaty and how destiny is awful and why does he play horrible games lol just jokingly destroyed the kid for being a sweaty destiny player lol. 

Hatter is an all around drama queen and most definitely overreacts to everything lol it's what makes her who she is and most definitely happy to be able to work with her hopefully more memories to come :7_sweat_smile:

Omg hatter lol since day one this woman has been a drama queen I get phone calls most mornings when I first met her telling me what she needed from me when I'm barely awake no consideration about time zones or nothing lol just get it done post on this or you need to talk to me more when we would talk all the time lol she is always quick to jump into any challange even if that means fixing my many many many typos on messages in the discord chats or even just messages to random people. Not allowed to have typos or grammatical errors with her around lol. But she is always fierce and protective of her members I remember her laying into people of they didnt treat me as her div lead right or were disrespectful she is such a hard worker always trying yo better her div no matter how many times she steps on but she does it because she cares she deserves the drama queen award I can't think of a better drama fest for it lol. Love you hatter and all your quirks.

Hatter is a drama queen. Whether or not she receives this award won't change the reality of this fact.

Let me draw your attention to the Urban Dictionary definition of "Drama Queen". Read closely.

Definition of a drama queen: 
People who like to blow everything totally out of proportion because they either:

1. Want to seek attention 
2. Have some emotional dysfunction and it's their duty to make life harder for everyone around them 
3. Just simply can't get over it 
4. Extremely miserable and insecure 
5. All of the above 

Hmmm. I think these definitions are perhaps too negative for @Hatter 77. She's a very positive and upbeat person. One may even call her "charismatic". 

I think #1 is very true. Sometimes. Ehhh. Maybe a third of the time. #2 doesn't seem realistic. Hatter often goes out of her way to do the exact opposite. She's very often making things EASIER for everyone around her. #3 is true. 100% true. Don't argue with me. Whether it's playing a video game, dealing with squad issues or handling Department hassles - Hatter will ALWAYS make a big deal out of something. She'll fume and gripe and sulk and take her sweet time in getting over whatever the problem is. But hey, we all do that really. Except most of us aren't as entertaining when we do it. #4 is not true. Hatter is neither miserable or insecure. She's not that type of Drama Queen. She's the happy, sarcastic, fun-loving-but-ready-to-get-the-job-done type of Drama Queen. Amid all the roars and comebacks and expletives, Hatter is really just a teddy bear at heart. A super sweet, always got your back, dramatic teddy bear.

I will witness for Hatter! 

Since meeting Hatter back in 2013 she has always been exuberant! Hatter is the mother to everyone and what comes with mamas? A lotta mama drama! 

One of my favorite things about her is that she tells it like it is. She isn't going to give you a lollipop and kiss your boo boos every time you make a mistake but, she will let you know what she thinks. 

Working in the News Department has been a lot of fun. No wonder she made co-head you can't not notice her presence. She is always there to answer questions, help with anything you need and most importantly has gobs of integrity! Don't think that sass doesn't come along with all of it. 

P. S. I know you are editing this so I left in a bit of bad grammer just for you Hatter. :7_sweat_smile: