KSIxROMEO 7- Outstanding Service lvl 1

KSI Joe 7

Gamertag: KSIxROMEO 7

Award/Achievement: Outstanding Service lvl 1

Link to forums account: @KSIxROMEO 7

ROMEO has done so much for DM, as a whole. Since stepping up to be an officer, he has helped rebuild a few squads in DM, by recruiting and making people feel at home. Whether it be training them, or just showing them the fun, that's what he does. ROMEO was trained extremely well, already coming in with natural born talent, and has been passing that knowledge down to everyone he comes in contact with, ever since. With his recent Promotion to Founder, ROMEO has been helping train the up and coming officers in all of DM. He shows members from RCT-whatever rank, the utmost respect. He has mentored so many people during his time here in KSI, one of which is a current outstanding General. He also treats everyone like family in KSI, and considers many to be his online family. ROMEO will go the extra mile and stay up all night with someone, just to help them out with a personal matter. He does the same for KSI related stuff. Before I stepped down, we spent countless all nighters talking, while he's at work too, how to better and improve on things within DM. He takes action right away, and has such amazing Professionalism, that astonishes many, myself included at times. This award is way overdue for him to receive. ROMEO comprises every aspect of what a Leader should be in KSI, and more. He helped me personally in real life with a very personal situation, actually meeting with me in person. That's how amazing this guy is. He will help members out in KSI personally and professionally. He has offered help/advice to several members who respect this great man to no end. He uses the Xbox app to get on at work, was acting Gen 4-5x recently, as I lost count and will drop anything to be there for the members of DM, even family time. In all my time here, I've never met someone as great and respectable as ROMEO. Thank You for all you do for us, always.

Link to forums account: @KSIxROMEO 7

I really think Romeo deserves this. Ever since I've joined KSI he has made me feel welcomed and included. He has gone above and beyond. Because of him I got out of a bad situation with my former group and I am very happy he found me when he did. He's a great guy. 

Awards

Award/Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1

Link to Forums Account: @KSIxROMEO 7

Romeo is a spectacular leader in KSI and makes sure I feel welcomed and involved everytime I log on to Xbox. He goes above and beyond and even joins Xbox parties while he is at work just to hangout. As an officer, Romeo leads by example and shows fellow officers how to raise the bar of excellence and incorporate each and every member so they all want to be here as much as he does. Romeo is an amazing person to get to know, a great mentor, and a good friend. He  is more than deserving of this award. And I sincerely hope you think so too. 

Edited by KSIUppishB592

Gamertag. KSIxRomeo 7

Award/Acheivement: Outstanding Service Level 1

Link To Forums Account: @KSIxROMEO 7

Romeo is a fantastic role model in KSI and has inspired me to do the best job in KSI as a member. He makes sure that new recruits and current KSI Members feel welcome into KSI and Spams them with invites to games and party's. so they wont feel left out even if there offline and we get a notification on our phone. He is a very wonderful person to ask anything about KSI that anyone would like to know about. He deserves this award because He has done an awesome job and KSI would be nothing with out him as a role Model. 

Award/Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1

Romeo, or Romes as some call him, has done so much for DM! I heard so many great things about Romeo before I had actually met him - he’s a master recruiter, he’s rebuilt squads, he’s a fantastic role model, he’s awesome, etc. I didn’t get to know Romeo until approximately 24 weeks ago (according to my Xbox App) after he was promoted to Co-Founder and was placed over Cruelty.

As Cruelty’s Co-Founder (and now Founder) Romeo has been of substantial help. He has been there for moral support to the officers, and myself, when things have been rocky. Romeo is always willing, and eager, to get online (with his Xbox App if needed) to help with training officers on recruiting or promotions whenever possible. He has helped push us to go out recruiting together by inviting us all to a surprise recruiting party and always encourages us to recruit as a team, because it’s more fun than recruiting alone! Romeo also helps with recruiting, but not just for only one squad - he thinks about which squad would be the best home for the potential recruit.

Romeo does a lot, but somehow makes time for both his real life family and his DM family. He’s constantly party hopping to check in on members and attend as many gamenights as he possibly can! When he’s not on the Xbox, he’s probably working but at the same time online using his Xbox App. If someone needs to talk to Romeo about something important, he will make time for them and get online one way or another to listen and give advice if need be. He has helped so many members over Xbox as well as in real life, which I won’t go into detail about.

Everyone knows, loves, and respects Romeo, and he’s helped so many people in many different ways. Romeo is my go-to person when I’m having a rough day, or saw/did something hilarious and need to share it with someone. He puts up with all of my shenanigans, even when I try to annoy him on purpose! Romeo definitely deserves Outstanding Service Level 1 because he is an outstanding member in DM! We couldn’t do all that we do without him here!

Since i've joined KSI Romez has been there for me as an officer and introduced me to all the friends i know and love today. When cruelty split he asked me to be an officer for our outstanding Venom. During my training he was always there for me. Hes gone out of his way to be there for his officers and members even at work he still finds time for KSI. To this day if i had a concern or even if i felt a little lonely i know 100% that i can trust Romez to be there for me and for all the members who reach out to him. He even checks on me when i havent been online for a while just out of concern. Hes been the same man ive grown to know and love from Officer to General to Co-Fo and beyond. Hes proven mulitple times that he'll always be there for the members and officers. Without him i wouldn't have been who i was to KSI. He makes me a better member of Venom and KSI.

I didn't even Now Romeo along time ago tell I really got to talk to him when I came into Venom. He is a really Nice guy and all ways there for any one that needs help with things . He's one of the Cool Guys that's out there .

Awards

I will drop my vote to witness

When I first met Romeo he was CPT of Cruelty,  later my Gen when he split and created Venom and I was lucky enough to go with him.  He built Venom into a magnificent squad that is almost ready to split again. He has moved up and is founder of DM but has had to be acting Gen of numerous squads numerous times in DM in order to keep DM strong. He has trained and mentored many great officers. Especially GENs to be active over those he was acting GEN over. He participates in an average of at least 3 gamenights a week and continues to fill in for squad meetings and officer meetings when needs arise.

He never dodges disciplinary problems but faces them head on. He is fair and honest and will give anyone a fair chance but will always stand for the KSI COC if need be. He never pulls rank to get his way or to push his opinion and has always taught me that with rank comes work and responsibilities, not perks.

I have seen him invest a ton of personal time to encourage one member to challenge themselves to move forward and to face their fears about being an officer or to encourage and strengthen a member that might be going through a very tough personal time. Member retention is one of his great gifts.

Each and every time I attend a workshop I hear all the things that Romeo has already covered on a personal training basis. It's always good to hear it again but I have to admit I am always amazed at how thorough and serious Romeo takes his training of each individual.  

In my opinion he not only deserves OS lv 1 but also OS lv 2. 

Thank you

Romeo is one of those people that truly care about KSI and is willing to do whatever it takes to make certain DM excels. Throughout his time in KSI I’ve seen him take the lead by the horns so to speak when he stepped up and became an officer it wasn’t enough for him to just do his normal responsibility’s he pushed himself and others to strive to be better. As he moved up through the ranks and became a General he didn’t exactly have it easy. Several officers stepped down or stopped doing work which might have irritated him but Romeo wouldn’t give it up, his exact words were “hell I’ll just do it myself” and he meant it. One of the hardest things with him and anyone that has meet him would agree that he’s very stubborn. It took a while to get him to accept help from the 7's staff. Romeo was like “no it’s my responsibility and I’ll take care of it.” Even though we knew he could handle it he had nothing to prove to anyone. Throughout the time I’ve known him he’s smoothed out some of the rough edges and has become an outstanding leader in DM. He’s someone that always tries doing the right thing and doesn’t hold back his opinion even if he knows you don’t want to hear it. Even though he’s climbed through the ranks all the way to founder he hasn’t lost one of the most important quality’s that a leader can possess and that is that it doesn’t matter who you are he’s always willing to hang out and play games with people the reason why we joined KSI in the first place. Romeo more than deserves this award.

What can I say about Ol" Romeo........?? Romeo is a great leader and a hard working young man. He is always helping and mentoring his Div and squads. He is very knowledgeable and is still willing to learn and grow his knowledge. If you reach out to Romeo for help or even ask for a min of his time he will give you hours if that is what it takes. Not only does he help you in KSI hes willing to sit with you and let you cry scream and cuss if that's what you need from him. He's looked up to by a lot of the Divs members. One of the many things I like about this great Leader is that he is everywhere, from game nights to P.O. workshops to just listening to a Dir talk about the Div and what its doing. Romeo has been a strong leader in DM and although he can come across harsh sometimes he isn't to proud to go back and apologize  and explain himself better. Another thing I admire about this great leader is that hes not afraid to pitch an idea to his Div Leader or his Dir and takes and all comments we have. He is one of the best leaders I've seen in KSI in a long time. I for one think he has earned this award and I look forward to watching this leader continue grow and the great things he will do for not only DM but for KSI as well.

Romeo has and will continue to be the prime example of what a leader in KSI is about. Every since I met this guy, I knew he would do some awesome things and he has. From being a rockstar gen to being an all star Co-fo, he has always been there for the member. I have never heard anything bad said about this guy from any of the squads he is over. He has gone above and beyond with his duties as a leader, and he has gone even further for his DM family. 

Before he became gen of Venom, he didn't have the best shaped squad so to speak. As far as i know, the only person helping him run cruelty and keeping it growing, was Joe(we all know joe is an amazing mentor, and romeo is his prodigy lol). He not only continued to nurture cruelty's growth after it had split into Hellborn, but he had continued that growth into another split and became a gen of the new squad, Venom. It wasn't long after all this that it became clear to everyone, Venom was the squad to beat(stat wise of course ;). ) 

While he was gen of the new squad Venom, I became gen of the squad Hellborn and with the state of my squad, i really needed to clear up some history with a lot of its older members that i only met in passing. Romeo took the time to help me get to know the history of a lot them as well as helping host Destiny joint game nights between our 2 squads. During this period of time, my respect for this man only grew more with how he lead everything by example, from recruiting to getting nitty gritty and defuse situations. Some of you may not know, but we both were without Co-Fos during a significant portion of this time so we quickly learned how to lean on each other, and i have to say, I would have dropped the ball SEVERAL times if Romeo was not there to talk thru the situations. 

Now, we both were promoted to Co-fo at the same point, HOWEVER, he was also acting gen of Venom for a little bit, training up the staff to do things how they should be done. Once he felt satisified with the training of the new gen, he thought he could relax, BUT NO! This man was made acting gen of Cruelty, gen had stepped down, and had to rebuild a squad that was falling apart staff wise. It did not take him long to get things rolling again and get the squad back on its feet. But wait!! He was put back as acting gen of Venom when the gen had to step down! Beside the fact he kept having to be "gen" between those squads, he also managed to stay connected with the rest of DM, the other 3 squads. 

The moral of all that is, Romeo is literally on top of anything DM is doing. He has gone above what was expected of a normal cofo and even took duties that honestly he could have left alone. And the best part of all of this, the man still finds time to connect with any member he joins up with. Idk how he manages to find time to set up raids with everything else he has going on but he does! 

I want to ask you guys to really consider some of the things this man has done. From everything mentioned by everyone else, to anything you may have heard about him. Now imagine working a 70+ hr swing shift, every week, and being a father and husband. A lot of what this man has done for our community, has been done while he is at work or when he is rushing things so he can have a movie with the wife.