KSI Akame 7 Gold Outstanding Service Nomination

Warpriest 7

Name: KSI Akame 7

Link: @KSI Akame 7

Award: Gold Outstanding Service

Evidence:

This leader without a doubt is one of the greatest mentors and leaders I have ever been under. He runs LS with amazing efficiency. Under akame’s leadership LS has been built into one of the community’s most stable and well performing divisions. I have never, in my nearly 6 years in KSI seen such a stable and secure division as akame’s LS. He handles pressure and stressful situations like it’s nothing. Few people could be so calm and strategically sound as Akame when crap hits the fan. Any issues that could ever arise in LS (which there are few) Is usually handled the day it arises. And is honestly never much of a problem. Because Akame handles these things so well. And yes, that is his job as division leader. But he is exceptional at it. I’ve never seen a leader that had as much raw skill and drive for running his division. And I’ve been a leader under the likes of Azrael and VeRiiTaS. So when I say Akame is exceptional at his job. I mean EXCEPTIONAL. Excellent, “Outstanding” ;) , whatever you want to call it, it describes akame’s leadership. I can’t wait to find out what else I will learn from him and the skills I will learn from him, which I will be able to utilize as a leader down the road. 

Now onto the sappy part. Akame is not only an exceptional leader to the division, he is also an amazing friend to the division. Since I’ve arrived in LS I have felt like I belong to such an awesome family. And Akame is the reason I feel that way. He makes sure everyone is happy and everyone is enjoying KSI. He makes KSI fun. Starting in a new division can be rough. But Akame has made the transition easy and quick for me. By introducing me to people, and treating me like a friend. I haven’t felt a bond in KSI like I do with akame’s LS in a long time. He’s always there for you. No matter what. I could message him at 3 am (his time) and he’d hop right on to make sure I was alright. He’s just that kind of guy. He’s KSI first and loves KSI. But if you need a friend, or just someone to talk to, there’s not a better person I’d recommend. He makes LS feel like a family and we love him a lot. 

But lastly Akame to me is a mentor. Someone I look up to, and have a lot to learn from. Someday I want to run LS. And I hope I learn enough from him to run this division a FRACTION of the efficiency he does. I’ve already learned a lot from him. And I hope to learn a lot more. I feel like he has a bright future in this community. Brighter than what he already has. He deserves it. After going through so much rather that be stress or even getting DNHd (I feel you bro). He always brushes his shoulder off and carries on. I’m proud to call him a friend and a mentor. I can’t wait to see what he does in the future. But I think without him LS would be a much different division. And we’re certainly happy to have him.

TAG : KSI Akame 7 

LINK: http://www.ksiforums.org/profile/26390-ksi-akame-7/

AWARD: Gold Outstanding Service

It's my honor to be a witness this this guy. He is one of the people who take their time out to show me the ropes and is always willing to teach me and others members something new about ksi. Really friendly guy honored to call him a friend and my devision leader 

Edited by KSI x Samurai

I will witness to this!

I really don’t know where to begin with Akame. Before I even joined KSI, listened to Akame guide the officers and squads is such an amazing way. He is one of the reasons why I joined KSI. I witnessed him actually caring about his officers well being, mentally and emotionally. After joining KSI, Akame has been an amazing mentor once I became an officer. He guided and encouraged me through the ranks so far by helping me learn to recruit properly, be a leader and handle difficult situations properly as they arise. 

Another thing Akame has shown is that he can be such an amazing friend. During a difficult time in my living situation, Akame was very understanding and supportive and helped me look for other ways to recruit or be active in KSI in either meetings or the forums. He also is one that directed me into being apart of Marketing. 

I definitely know that without Akame being such a calm leader, and an amazing friend, Midgard wouldn’t be the squad it is with the growth it is experiencing, and LS wouldn’t be the strong division that it is. Having a division leader that actually cares, is one of the best things to have. Akame, in my opinion, has earned and definitely deserves this award. 

Awards

Akame is one of the strongest leaders I know he will all ways be there for his squad and any of its members within this community he will help when needed  interactive  With members and overall a great leader 

Awards

Since I've become the Director LS Akame has made great strides at bettering himself as a leader. Akame has been kicked down but no matter what he always stands back up and works harder to be better for LS and KSI. You can find Akame jumping from party to party chatting and getting to know the the members and such. He introduces himself as the Div Leader to the new RCTs and hangs out with them. Akame is willing to help anyone wanting to learn and become leaders within his Div or KSI. One thing he does for LS is always being around for his members. Although Akame and his Founder are the only 7's LS have they are such a hard working team. He has grown so much as a leader since the last time I was his Director. He's a lot more confident and has learned to be the leader the Div needs. He and his Div has been working on their communication and working through issues as a team. Akame has made great strides to get LS on a good strong stride, but he will be the first to tell you that it was and is a team effort. LS has done a lot to get back on their feet and start rebuilding that div. Akame had to make a lot of hard choices and such to get the officers and members active and moving forward. But if you ask Akame he had nothing to do with it he gives the credit to all the officers and members below him. I am glad to be along for the ride to watch LS grow and be a strong division. I look forward to watching to see what Akame can do for LS and also for KSI!!

Since i joined KSI i've met several people, most of them brush me off as a nuisance or annoying, but one person ive met of all the members is KSI Akame 7. Hes one of the few who has helped me out from helping me through depression and scuicidal points to teaching me that theres more to ksi than i could've ever understood, he taught me the basics and fundamentals of what it takes to be an officer and leader, he taught me how to be a team player and put my trust in other people. Akame takes time out of his day to make sure all of his people are great and getting things done while still managing to do whatever it takes to get his duties done for any rank or title he currently holds, he keeps LS running like a well oiled machine and without him we would fall apart. He will never claim credit for anything he did but instead hand it off to those who were involved, im proud to call him my friend, my mentor, and my brother!

Awards

Well well , there is a lot of things I can say about my brother Akame, I’ve been knowing Akame since back when I took over FI and climbing the ranks , he has always been that leader that wanted to become better and find ways to help better him Members that’s under him, since now  I’m under him as one of his Gens in his divison , I can actually say that he goes out of his way to spend time with his member and help them,  his definitely deserves this award 

Well Akame ! He has shown he can be a great Leader to all, not just those in his Div. He has given me ideas as well as being there to listen when I needed someone to. LS has been his Div, for what seems like forever. I have watched them grow and then watched them in there dark times. But one thing has remained the same "KSI AKAME 7", He never lost hope in rebuilding his Div and with the help of everyone in and over LS he is coming back strong. Akame has had hard choices to make and has done so for his Div. Akame is like myself he has been kicked down but he always gets back up and is ready for the next things that comes at him. He has learned more in the past year and that has made him stronger then ever. If you ask me do I believe he will be here next year the answer is yes HE IS DEDICATED TO KSI AND THE DEPARTMENTS THAT HE IS IVOLVED WITH. I am glad that we can work along side each over with and for our Divisions. Akame is willing to game with anyone that would like to, as well as will teach anyone wanting to learn and grow in KSI. For all this and more he deserves this award.

Ill drop my Witness on this Nomination

I first met Akame when he just came back into the Community, when his Gamer tag was BrokenAkame, The first time we met was very short but he has always been a friendly face and someone welcoming.

I didn't know Akame back when he was here before, I only know what he has down here and now, Akame has been involved in many parts of the Community. From Clan Ops, Currently being a Division Leader, Dept Ops,  currently being inside of T&E and Productions, and Web Ops, Currently being inside of the Rejoin Staff. We can say that Akame has his hands in many Cookie Jars.

First working with him as LS's PO, He has made it adamant that I am welcome to come to their Events and see how's it going. Akame is a Straight-Forward kind of person, he will tell you exactly what you can approve on, and working with you on it.
Akame has been Leading LS for quite a while, always looking to improve his division, as well as himself. He is a kind Leader who can easily influence the party, I always see him playing with members and having a laugh, From being outside of the Division and just looking inside, there is a big family atmosphere that Akame and the Other Leadership strive to produce.

Akame has been a leader inside of the Community for a long time, and is never afraid to lend a hand, whether its another Division Leader, Department Member, or anything in between.
Akame has been a positive occurrence within the Community, he can be a serious guy at times, but it's all for the sake of LS and making it the Division it's striving to be.

There are things previous leaders could post about his time before he rejoined, but I do not know these things.
Akame is one of the most positive candidates to be able to get OS L3, he deserves this Award for his countless efforts of improving the community time and time again.

• Kalakoi locked this topic
  • 4 years later...

When this gentleman told me he wanted to transfer to Valkyrie I never in my wildest dreams thought he would step up as an officer and be soo successful. @hJF2aXT.gif"KSI Akame 7  you are proving  all the nay sayers wrong and doing a wonderful job as general of Valkyrie. Your enthusiasm and your energy have been a much needed breath of air. Your dedication to your squad and your position as Head of T and E are to be applauded. You could have said that you wanted to try for HDM but you chose clan ops and your squad instead. I am super greatful that you did. We have had some bumps along the way but you have learned much about being a leader and a good person. You call yourself the asshole but in all honesty your not good sir. I think you hide a big heart behind the smart ass coments. Valkyrie would not be the same without your leadership and your tenancity to not give up. Leading such a huge squad is not an easy accomplishment but you and your officers are to be commended as you have made it appear easy. Thank you for all that you do throughout the community and I cant wait to see you continue to blossom.

• KSI Sub 7 changed the title to KSI Akame 77 OS level 3

I @KSI DEMON 9 do bear witnesses to his outstanding service. I have personally witnessed this member go above and beyond for fellow members, such as teaching members how to play apex, helping members to change GT, teaching fellow members how to recruit, and hereby declare his worthiness for this award

I @KSI HEFNER also bear witnesses to his outstanding service. thought out my whole time in KSI I have witnessed this @hJF2aXT.gif"KSI Akame 7  go above and beyond for fellow members and KSI time and time again never giving up always striving to better KSI on a whole , such as teaching members how to play games , helping members to change GT, teaching fellow members how to recruit & just showing how anything's possible if you put you mind to it! i hereby declare his worthiness for this award

Well, since I didn't get a chance to comment on your last OS3 nom, dear Peaky Blinder, I think it's a good time now.

Akame is like a grape; it could be sweet and a little sour, but with time, he grows on you like a vine and maybe some wine! All jokes aside, Akame is a great leader. This is a known fact. With a busy life and working at sometimes over 100+ hours a week, he still had time for KSI. I have enjoyed watching Akame grow as a Head of T&E and Clan Ops leader. With his role as Head of T&E, much work has been put in to improve how we do our events. From my own personal experience, Akame is a very patient lad. With events can come, angry members, it comes with the job, however Akame is always professional. He has even sat down at a party with members to discuss their issues. These conversations always end on a positive note. When I was promoted to HDM, Akame treated me respectfully and helped me learn more about his department. He took the time to ensure that, if needed, I could host an event if no one else could. His teaching strategies are noteworthy. Akame has been a driving force ensuring these events go smoothly, even if he was working. With many drastic changes happening all over the community, Akame (and Atom) and his team have been modernizing the department to better the community and its members. 

Regarding his Clan Ops career, Akame has stepped away from leadership several times, like many older-generation folks. However, when he comes back, he's better than before. I love gaming with the members, and they can be pretty honest when they don't like something. When members come and talk with me I hear nothing but amazing things about Akame in Valkyrie. He has done a fantastic job as a General and now can continue that work as a Cofounder. I can not speak about his past Clan Ops career, but today, this man is dedicated, trustworthy, and embodies all that KSI stands for. 

You are a fantastic leader; I know you will go farther than I ever did. Congrats on your promotion, you Red Coat!