General Chat - Monster Hunter: World

December

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With Iceborne coming in August if anyone wants help with any of the available hunts or just wants help with the game please feel free to hit me up. I've put in hundreds of hours and know my fair share of useful tips and tricks for new players and seasoned veterans. And who knows, I may learn something from you while we're at it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just downloaded it again. I am gonna need some practice time to get back in swing. I think me and my insect glaive could use some help with catching up. I started on PS4 and moved over to Xbox so I had to start over. :/ 

• 3 weeks later...

Just getting back into it in preparation for Iceborne. I primarily use Insect Glaives and Longswords. Need to finish original story with ZM. Currently stuck on the Diablos fight.

• 2 months later...

Hey I am doing what we are calling Sweaty Saturdays and this week is Monster Hunter World. It will be an all day open party minus 1 hour while I do a make up Squad meeting at 2pm EST Our Newest SSGT @KSIEros will be hosting Gamenight on It that night about 6pm EST. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...