General Chat - Elder Scrolls Online

December

Hey anyone interested in ESO. Succubus Squad in ES was started on that game and a lot of our members still play. We often do a black desert, anthem or  ESO game night on fridays so if you want to join the game night you are more than welcome. We love ESO and would love to see more KSI play it together. My Gamertag is KSI Barb130 I usually run the friday night game night so  come join!

• 2 months later...
On 3/19/2019 at 5:27 PM, KSI Barb130 said:

Hey anyone interested in ESO. Succubus Squad in ES was started on that game and a lot of our members still play. We often do a black desert, anthem or  ESO game night on fridays so if you want to join the game night you are more than welcome. We love ESO and would love to see more KSI play it together. My Gamertag is KSI Barb130 I usually run the friday night game night so  come join!

Keeping this in mind,  thank you

I have ESO but haven’t played it in years I wouldn’t mind installing it as long as I have a cool group to hang with that won’t judge because of my low lvls

Awards

17 hours ago, KSI ROK 7 said:

I have ESO but haven’t played it in years I wouldn’t mind installing it as long as I have a cool group to hang with that won’t judge because of my low lvls

No threat of judgment here, there is a good reason why my GT is KSIDntAskImAwfl. Lol

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone got the chance to explore the greymoor update? 

Still only about halfway through the northern elsweyr campaign on pc.