OSRS (Old School Runescape)

KSI RiiOT 7

On 11/3/2019 at 3:25 PM, Airborne said:

I'm trying to get into it on mobile again, but I just feel drained to start over when I know I have a character I moved over to Runescape 2 with all my time and effort put into. Maybe I'll get at it eventually. anyone else who re started, what did you kick off with to try and get back into the game?

I started mining and smithing immediately to get some money, and then started questing and leveling magic.

• 2 weeks later...

I play on both, the beauty of shared progress across platforms. Although I much prefer playing on PC because RuneLite is bae

@KSI Sungazer 7 You're definitely missing out if you haven't done barrows. Gets you some of the best gear in the game and isn't too difficult to do once you get a feel for the brothers and nail down your personal strategy. Very good money maker for mid-level players.

3 hours ago, Kalakoi said:

@KSI Sungazer 7 You're definitely missing out if you haven't done barrows. Gets you some of the best gear in the game and isn't too difficult to do once you get a feel for the brothers and nail down your personal strategy. Very good money maker for mid-level players.

think I can do it at lvl72? I was able to beat A Taste of Hope (barely)

On 12/4/2019 at 6:07 PM, KSI Sungazer 7 said:

think I can do it at lvl72? I was able to beat A Taste of Hope (barely)

You can start doing Barrows fairly effectively once you have 50 Magic using Iban's Staff and Iban Blast. Just bring a ranged or melee gear switch for Ahrim and you're golden

16 hours ago, KSI Sungazer 7 said:

I'll have to give it a shot, I'm currently doing Recipe for Disaster

Gotta get those Barrows Gloves my dude. They are the greatest. Also don't forget about the Christmas event that just started up today!

9 hours ago, KSI Sungazer 7 said:

once I have 70 defense, just finished Recipe. will do xmas event tomorrow

The Barrows Gloves are a reward from Recipe for Disaster and don't have a defense level requirement. Since you finished Recipe you should be able to buy them from the chest in Lumbridge basement.

Been going for my Fire Cape recently and Jad has been doing me no favors. Gonna be streaming attempt 5 tonight on Mixer. Hopefully I can pull a Jad slayer task before the attempt, would help immensely having that accuracy and damage boost.

Didn't go according to plan but It's coming along. Here's a clip of my latest failure, missing the pray switch to mage...

This will be my first ever fire cape once I get it, never got one on my old RS3 account even with higher stats. Here's my latest fail, but it's getting easier and easier to get to Jad: