OSRS (Old School Runescape)

KSI RiiOT 7

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys don't know if anybody remembers me but I play os runescape again I used to be big on it around 06-09 but ksi didn't really have people that talked about it much we were all on h3 & call of duty but it nice to see other people play still im in HC Ironman unfortunately but im getting up there slowly if anybody wants to add me EastSideJoe

2 hours ago, Bored said:

hey guys don't know if anybody remembers me but I play os runescape again I used to be big on it around 06-09 but ksi didn't really have people that talked about it much we were all on h3 & call of duty but it nice to see other people play still im in HC Ironman unfortunately but im getting up there slowly if anybody wants to add me EastSideJoe

For sure, I'll give you an add as soon as I get on.

5 hours ago, KSI DCRUNK said:

Congrats @Kalakoi. I need to get back on myself.. Theyve added like 6 quests since I last got my quest cape after I completed Ds2 :/

Actually just got my Quest Cape for the first time over this past weekend and super happy about it since it was the main goal I had in mind when creating this account unknown.png

@KSI DCRUNK Song of the Elves can be tough, probably the one I had the hardest time with out of all the quests in the game. Very unforgiving boss that can deal 99% of your max hp in 1 hit, but unlocking Prifddinas was definitely worth the hassle. Fremennik Exiles is pretty easy and all the other ones are no problem at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Who all plays  post a picture  of current stats

On 2/11/2020 at 9:00 AM, Kalakoi said:

@KSI DCRUNK Song of the Elves can be tough, probably the one I had the hardest time with out of all the quests in the game. Very unforgiving boss that can deal 99% of your max hp in 1 hit, but unlocking Prifddinas was definitely worth the hassle. Fremennik Exiles is pretty easy and all the other ones are no problem at all.

Mm2 is aids also

• 2 weeks later...

How the mobile game functionality of old school RuneScape? Think I might get it as that "pass the time" type of mobile game(not big mobile gamer)

@Sushi 2 The mobile version is the same full-featured game as the desktop client and is done very well. You can access the same accounts and characters across mobile and desktop and they inhabit the same world.

• 2 weeks later...