March 2019 OTM Nominations!

Kalakoi

Founder 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77...... div: ES
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -
He is a awsome member and even though he slacks off a little( alot) he will still get Poop done. He is an amazing guy to game with and to just hang out with.

Co-Founder 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter77........ div: ES
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - she works her ass off to help keep this div rollin, as well as keeps everyone up to date on what's going in the community. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jynixe....... div: ES
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this - she has put up with alot and has never let it slow her down even for a second because she always pulls through in the end. As well as being an AMAZING player( ....sorta) she is someone who likes to make everyone feel welcome and makes Banshee feel like an amazing place to be.

Edited by KSI Torch096

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77 (Co-Founder ES)
Link to forums account - @Hatter 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hatter was there when I first joined KSI, from then on she has treated me like a son and has always been there for not just me but everyone. Me and a friend rejoined KSI because of her and we will stand by her to the end and she will do the same for us and everyone.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Jynxie (CPT/ES)
Link to forums account - @KSI Jynxie
Reasoning why they deserve this - Jynxie has been fun to hang around and always someone play with, she's very friendly and loves to make people laugh but will put her foot down when she has to.

Awards