KSI Global
Sign in to follow this  
FadeZ 7

Suggestions - SYTYCW & KSI Speaks Topics

SYTYCW & KSI Speaks Suggestions

This is a suggestion section for our regularly occurring So You Think You Can Write competition and for our KSI Speaks articles. 

We would absolutely love to get some feedback and suggestions from all of you! If you have any ideas for us, please post them here!

If you have an questions, please reach out to @December 77 @Hatter 77 @Darth FadeZ @Nikki Cola

Awards

What about a topic about what first got people into gaming.. What was their first console, how old were they and what was the first game they played. With the variety in age groups we have in KSI there's bound to be some interesting responses! A trip down memory lane. 

Awards

SYTYCW Idea: write a song/rap representing KSI and the ideals we represent. Winner possibly performs in a Productions video?

Awards

I remember I was once asked... What does being a Leader mean to you... Its a question that makes you honestly think, and there is no wrong answer to this question. What if there was a topic of.. What does being in KSI mean to you? I think it would be a topic that could get pretty deep, and maybe inspire other people. Help others maybe find their "why" when reading threw other people's reasoning on what it means to be in KSI to them. 

Awards